Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

are we talking couch surfing homeless gays like myself
or are we talking tent trash

or underpass anorexics
You can easily find it in Los Angeles, but are you searching for it? Be careful it is addictive and people go to unsafe areas to get it.

Last edited:
I've never met anyone that did PCP. Maybe a guy at an NA meeting or some shit, but it's not popular in the US for the most part. I guess some urban areas have dealt with it for decades. I always wanted to try small doses of it and see what microdosing PCP or a close analogue feels like. Not gonna try to find it though. So, no I do not think parsley is getting much of a boost from users compared to sales to restaurants/cafeterias etc... What's PCP feel like in small doses?
I know many people who have used PCP. Lower doses such as a hit or two smoked apparently would make people think gravity and time were messed up, or if they were walking that it made them feel like they were floating a few inches above the ground.

One guy I used to smoke weed with had smoked a small metal bowl or single standard joint of dust and said he had an out of body experience but he was at home watching a film on TV and saw himself from above.

Last edited:
You can easily find it in Los Angeles, but are you searching for it? Be careful it is addictive and people go to unsafe areas to get it.

I'm not "searching for it" but it is likely searching for me as I have liked the dissociatives pretty hard, no desire to get RC's, etc.

But from what I hear K or DXM would be more "up my brain's alley" than PCP so nah

and I have been to "those places" and HATE going there so yeah I probably will never come across it

I'm not "searching for it" but it is likely searching for me as I have liked the dissociatives pretty hard, no desire to get RC's, etc.

But from what I hear K or DXM would be more "up my brain's alley" than PCP so nah

and I have been to "those places" and HATE going there so yeah I probably will never come across it
Ask a dealer? DXM used to be legal the powder anyway, but measure it accurately, or many people buy cough syrup that only has DXM and drink that.

My mom had a medical test done and was given Ketamine and she had a bad trip!

I did the same. I didn't mind the early JWH range.

I bought a cannabinoid vape juice one time and the bottle had spilled onto all of the packaging. I used parsley to soak it up. It actually wasn't too bad.

I can't remember what cannabinoid that was, but it was completely mellow. Really nice. There were others that were basically pure anxiety. I think they got worse as the years went on. I don't know what's currently in 'spice' but it sounds horrible.
I remember using a lot of 5f-akb48 which was basically a 40 minute dissociative trip almost

Yeah for some reason 018 and 122 seemed close to real weed. I would use about 50mgs to a gram of parsley and it would only take one hit for a high equivilent of 2 hits of good weed. I also tried a store bought spice in 2013(?) and felt like I was having a stroke. Good thing it only lasted 15 minutes. By time I realized I liked 018 it was illegal and gone or I would have gotten more than one gram. Although that gram got me high for a year. I was never an abuser.

One thing that strikes me odd in 2020 as opposed to say 1976-82 is there are people that would really like to try PCP as it almost has a mythic status in 2020. I can say for sure it was around a lot back then but only its few fans wanted it. (NY, NJ suburb area close to NYC) Sometimes you read that in the 70's people sold store bough mushrooms sprinkled with PCP or acid that was in capsule that tested as PCP. To get PCP treated drugs sold as psilocybin or LSD meant you got beat and most tried to avoid that big time. Real mushrooms were much rarer while PCP was all over and most steered clear unless you were a fan. I knew a doctor/surgeon neighbor back then that was a fan. Exellent doctor that like to occasionally use PCP. Used not abused. Then there were people that could not speak due to doing too much PCP. PCP users are like any other drug user, there were intelligent users as well as cracked out abusers. Showing once again it is not the drug that is good or bad, it is neutral. It is like anything else, a persons relationship with any given drug that is important.
so would you say that people unknowingly snorting large amounts of powder pcp and/or dom is what is what started that jumping out of window to see if you can fly legend

^ I always thought the jumping out of a window to fly was thrown at LSD. The whole Art Linkletter and his daughters death could have been the start but really I am not sure. The only propoganda I heard thrown at PCP was these people think they are superman and users feel like they have super human powers. Nothing about flying.

I remember the documentary at that time called Angel Death. The one girl saying how well her friend swims in the pool meanwhile her friend was in the pool and drowned.

I also remember "crystal T" in the late 70's, was suppose to be synthetic THC but really all it really contained was PCP. But I remember the slang. Dude I have some crystal T!

Last edited:
I know the myth was thrown at lsd but I mean lsd would get the blame like when large doses of dom were being passed around. I've seen multiple old anti drug films showing someone jumping out a window after snorting a white powder not sure if they even stated what it as. I doubt your average highschool jock was getting bags of crystal lsd.

I know the myth was thrown at lsd but I mean lsd would get the blame like when large doses of dom were being passed around. I've seen multiple old anti drug films showing someone jumping out a window after snorting a white powder not sure if they even stated what it as. I doubt your average highschool jock was getting bags of crystal lsd.
I remember some stupid reefer madness movie I seen once where some kid takes a puff of a joint then starts laughing then grabs a shotgun and while still laughing points it at his face and pulls the trigger blowing his face off all while laughing.

What's PCP feel like in small doses?

I did it just once and it was deffo a small dose. Out in the laneway behind the rave venue....it just made me feel angry for whatever reason. I vividly remember feeling irritable and vexed. It was fucking weird. This was back in 2006.

At that point I had done K quite a few times in the preceding year or so, so I wasn't new to the idea of a dissociative. Well, it just vanished from round these parts around that time anyway so fuck it. I'll gladly stick to mushrooms and wine.....those two never make me angry.

I remember some stupid reefer madness movie I seen once where some kid takes a puff of a joint then starts laughing then grabs a shotgun and while still laughing points it at his face and pulls the trigger blowing his face off all while laughing.

Yeah, of course! I did the same the first couple times I smoked the stuff. So glad it's legal now. I can blow my face off on the daily.

I go psychotic from DXM, don't remember but two ketamine trips. PCP just makes me think of jail without knowing why once I'm there, without having ever tried it.

I did it just once and it was deffo a small dose. Out in the laneway behind the rave venue....it just made me feel angry for whatever reason. I vividly remember feeling irritable and vexed. It was fucking weird. This was back in 2006.

At that point I had done K quite a few times in the preceding year or so, so I wasn't new to the idea of a dissociative. Well, it just vanished from round these parts around that time anyway so fuck it. I'll gladly stick to mushrooms and wine.....those two never make me angry.
Are you bipolar or manic? I know a guy who is bipolar/manic and he took MDMA and said how it made him super angry and he punched walls.

I sometimes get very angry and start fights or like to watch fights, or would when I would drink alcohol and take speed or Dexedrine, so I avoid PCP and all drugs.

Are you bipolar or manic? I know a guy who is bipolar/manic and he took MDMA and said how it made him super angry and he punched walls.

I sometimes get very angry and start fights or like to watch fights, or would when I would drink alcohol and take speed or Dexedrine, so I avoid PCP and all drugs.

No...I'm not and MDMA has never made me anything but everyone's best fucking friend ever! :)

I don't get angry or get into fights on any drugs....not even in my super liquoured up states where I'm still everyone's best friend. In fact, pretty well any drug I've ever done has made me a rather agreeable person.....only the PCP was different.

Actually, meth gave me anxiety so that's another waste one, I guess.

^ I always thought the jumping out of a window to fly was thrown at LSD. The whole Art Linkletter and his daughters death could have been the start but really I am not sure. The only propoganda I heard thrown at PCP was these people think they are superman and users feel like they have super human powers. Nothing about flying.

I remember the documentary at that time called Angel Death. The one girl saying how well her friend swims in the pool meanwhile her friend was in the pool and drowned.

I also remember "crystal T" in the late 70's, was suppose to be synthetic THC but really all it really contained was PCP. But I remember the slang. Dude I have some crystal T!
Yes my friend snorted PCP in the mid 1970s and was told it was synthetic THC.

Another guy I know an older deadhead talked about how one of his friends and their mutual friends smoked or used PCP in the 1970s and that one time his friend thought he was flying or floating and went near a window so everyone moved him away and distracted him and put on Led Zeppelin on the record player, and my friend drew a portrait of Jimmy Page that was very well done, and said how PCP brought out this artistic ability in him.

I found the angel death documentary.

Q : How did you feel when you used the angel dust?
A : I dunno...I just felt...blazin'!!!

Last edited:
Bro you're thinking of the fake advert from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

"I'm so high, nothing can hurt me!"

"Nooooooo!!!!"

"Marijuana KILLS"

Bro you're thinking of the fake advert from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

"I'm so high, nothing can hurt me!"

"Nooooooo!!!!"

"Marijuana KILLS"

That ad where 2 kids were smoking a joint then one grabs his dad's pistol and shoots his friend in the face at point blank range? That was a actually a real ad it ran on tv when I was a kid.

Didn't Steve-O claim pcp saved his life? There was a fire and if he hadn't been smoking pcp he would have been asleep and burned to death. Not sure how true it is.

When I was doing K often I would worry about getting straight high gravity and not being able to move fast enough if my house had a wiring problem or dropped an candle and buring my house down lol.