• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

PCP is very close to its "friends" 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE, IME. Most of the negative stories and hype about it comes from people either ODing on it or being given it unknowingly. If you are someone who likes dissociatives like ketamine, DXM, etc then you would also like PCP.

I messed around with it for a little while, I had the stuff synthesized and tested by a trusted third party and usually took it by plugging but occasionally would put the freebase in an ether solution on a cigarette or joint and smoke it. My friend would IV it or IM it too. The BA is very high through almost all routes, duration about 4-6 hours peak effects with an afterglow lasting another 12+hours. Especially with higher doses, a dose of 200mg will produce effects lasting almost 2 whole days.

Low doses (1-5mg) are euphoric and almost relaxing, good painkiller, maybe as inebriating as a beer or two.
Moderate doses (5-25mg) give you more ataxia, loss of contact with the body, feeling of "floating", typically nausea or panic will set in if you are not prepared for it, otherwise euphoria. Can start to effect your memory at this dose. Sometimes CEVs will happen at this stage.
Higher doses (25-50mg) lead to very bizzare perceptual distortions, sometimes OEV, flat affect, you become less articulate, "tunnel vision", feeling as if you were in a dream. Similar to a "K-hole" but you are more able to move, though you may not be coordinated and may have a very strange gait.
Ridiculous doses (100mg+) - you are a walking zombie effectively, the lights are off and nobody's home but the engine is still in gear & running, there is a good chance you will either be immobilized, staring into space doing nothing (if you're lucky), or lapse into a fugue state where you do ridiculous shit (if you're not lucky - this is where you get videos of people talking in tongues, lurching around and picking fights with mailboxes, or emptying someone's fridge by fastball-pitching the condiments and vegetables at the ceiling, etc)

Now, I like PCP to this day, but I feel I must tell you there are risks that are very serious when it comes to using it. I've been arrested once and hospitalized twice (both due to mental health concerns, not due to health) due to reckless overuse of PCP (or 3-MeO-PCP). Pro tip: Don't interact with cops if you're high on a dissociative, and don't carry any dissociatives with you. So don't believe you're invincible, if you use high doses of anything related to PCP you will eventually get unlucky and go fugue-state, it's a gamble then what will happen - and a reason to have a trip sitter on a high dose trip if you choose to do that. At least a CT I got showed my brain isn't swiss cheese yet, and given I can write essays like this on demand, I think I got lucky when it comes to dissociatives cooking people's brains.

Oh, it mixes good with: opioids (VERY good painkiller combination), LSD, THC, MDMA.
Bad combinations: Alcohol, any benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, cocaine.

And yes, it's very funny watching the doctors' eyes go pop when they read the drug test results and it says Positive for PCP.
At least it was not the PCP associated with AIDS.

Availability probably went down after this

Two metro Atlanta men have been sentenced to years in prison for running a drug lab officials deemed as one of the largest in the country. The lab exploded in 2013.

On Wednesday, federal prosecutors announced that Coleman Warnock, a 46-year-old Powder Springs man, was sentenced to 15 years in prison and Adrian Banks, a 44-year-old Douglasville man, got 20 years. Both were convicted of conspiracy and drug distribution charges.

The men were working inside the drug lab when chemicals caught fire and exploded on July 6, 2013. The lab was located inside Banks’ home in the 6900 block of Hobgood Road in Fairburn.

READ | After meth lab bust, Milton deals with cleanup of ‘uninhabitable’ home

Over the next two days, the home burned to the ground. No one died in the fire, but court documents said both men were “seriously injured.”

Investigators found barrels and canisters of chemicals. They also found protective equipment that had the DNA of the men, prosecutors said.

Federal court documents indicate that authorities found 18.8 kilograms of phencyclidine — known as PCP or “angel dust” — after the fire.

were these guys the kingpins supplying everyone?

I did the same. I didn't mind the early JWH range

Yeah for some reason 018 and 122 seemed close to real weed. I would use about 50mgs to a gram of parsley and it would only take one hit for a high equivilent of 2 hits of good weed. I also tried a store bought spice in 2013(?) and felt like I was having a stroke. Good thing it only lasted 15 minutes. By time I realized I liked 018 it was illegal and gone or I would have gotten more than one gram. Although that gram got me high for a year. I was never an abuser.

One thing that strikes me odd in 2020 as opposed to say 1976-82 is there are people that would really like to try PCP as it almost has a mythic status in 2020. I can say for sure it was around a lot back then but only its few fans wanted it. (NY, NJ suburb area close to NYC) Sometimes you read that in the 70's people sold store bough mushrooms sprinkled with PCP or acid that was in capsule that tested as PCP. To get PCP treated drugs sold as psilocybin or LSD meant you got beat and most tried to avoid that big time. Real mushrooms were much rarer while PCP was all over and most steered clear unless you were a fan. I knew a doctor/surgeon neighbor back then that was a fan. Exellent doctor that like to occasionally use PCP. Used not abused. Then there were people that could not speak due to doing too much PCP. PCP users are like any other drug user, there were intelligent users as well as cracked out abusers. Showing once again it is not the drug that is good or bad, it is neutral. It is like anything else, a persons relationship with any given drug that is important.

Last edited:
Availability probably went down after this

Two metro Atlanta men have been sentenced to years in prison for running a drug lab officials deemed as one of the largest in the country. The lab exploded in 2013.

were these guys the kingpins supplying everyone?

I doubt that those 18 kilos supplied anymore than there city and maybe a few small out of town buyers.

That's enough to flood an entire country for a while.

The niche is Disassociative Dug users, pupnik. Not everyone likes them. I thoroughly enjoyed them back when I did them but they were not what I considered "mainstream" drugs by any means.

I'm sorry, I thought I was being clear but sometimes don't express myself clearly. ;)

I'm quite sure the vast, vast majority of parsley is sold in grocery stores and even especially Sysco for the restaurant industry.

The niche is Disassociative Dug users, pupnik. Not everyone likes them. I thoroughly enjoyed them back when I did them but they were not what I considered "mainstream" drugs by any means.

I'm sorry, I thought I was being clear but sometimes don't express myself clearly. ;)
Yeah I had a friend in college who loved disassociative drugs high doses of DXM, Ketamine, and he loved PCP. I was more into acid, mushrooms, hash/herb, booze, and Dexedrine, and never used any disassociative drugs.

i lit. don't believe pcp is that prevalent :(
It is. You can easily find it in the cities myself and others have wrote about, but you will have to go to places that are not safe or that people go to just to buy drugs. South Central and Compton but there are much better drugs to use...I had easy access to high quality pot and hash, acid, and mushrooms, and those were more interesting to me than PCP, but I only heard about lots of people's experiences with PCP or wet, dust, sherm, etc. I never used it as the out of body experiences of lower doses, and zombie-like effects of high doses did not sound fun, also my friends who had used it said that PCP is not like being stoned, drunk, or tripping where you can hide it from parents, teachers, police, etc.

I've never met anyone that did PCP. Maybe a guy at an NA meeting or some shit, but it's not popular in the US for the most part. I guess some urban areas have dealt with it for decades. I always wanted to try small doses of it and see what microdosing PCP or a close analogue feels like. Not gonna try to find it though. So, no I do not think parsley is getting much of a boost from users compared to sales to restaurants/cafeterias etc... What's PCP feel like in small doses?

I always wanted to try it,
rember in the book fear and loathing in Las Vegas thompson reads an article about a guy high on pcp ripped his eyes out in a jail cell... and it said he didn't scream when he ripped them out

Yeah for some reason 018 and 122 seemed close to real weed. I would use about 50mgs to a gram of parsley and it would only take one hit for a high equivilent of 2 hits of good weed. I also tried a store bought spice in 2013(?) and felt like I was having a stroke. Good thing it only lasted 15 minutes. By time I realized I liked 018 it was illegal and gone or I would have gotten more than one gram. Although that gram got me high for a year. I was never an abuser.

One thing that strikes me odd in 2020 as opposed to say 1976-82 is there are people that would really like to try PCP as it almost has a mythic status in 2020. I can say for sure it was around a lot back then but only its few fans wanted it. (NY, NJ suburb area close to NYC) Sometimes you read that in the 70's people sold store bough mushrooms sprinkled with PCP or acid that was in capsule that tested as PCP. To get PCP treated drugs sold as psilocybin or LSD meant you got beat and most tried to avoid that big time. Real mushrooms were much rarer while PCP was all over and most steered clear unless you were a fan. I knew a doctor/surgeon neighbor back then that was a fan. Exellent doctor that like to occasionally use PCP. Used not abused. Then there were people that could not speak due to doing too much PCP. PCP users are like any other drug user, there were intelligent users as well as cracked out abusers. Showing once again it is not the drug that is good or bad, it is neutral. It is like anything else, a persons relationship with any given drug that is important.
PCP or dust, wet, sherm, Angel dust, or embalming fluid-they call it this as slang it is not really formaldehyde-is still made and used in the tri-state area of PA/NJ/NYC, in DE/MD/DC, and in most cities. It was still popular all through the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s, and more recently PCP is still common and popular.

This is propaganda but it is still easily available.

I know people who, in the 1970s in Seattle bought what they thought was mescaline but it was either PCP or Amphetamine sulfate or regular amphetamine or speed not crank, meth, or crystal. Other friends in San Francisco bought what they thought were Psilocybin mushrooms in the mid 1970s as the one friend had eaten them once in the Pacific Northwest and he saw time go backwards, but when he and his partner took the mushrooms in SF, they actually ate store bought mushrooms that had LSD dripped onto them and they became one being.

Another friend said in the mid 1970s he snorted what he was told was powder THC and he almost passed out from just a small bump. I know that happened to Dickey Betts in the late 1970s where he was in a bar and thought he was being given coke to snort and it was PCP, and the song high falls was influenced and written about him being on PCP, but he had used it before.

Last edited: