• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

Did you ever use black beauties? A guy I know used them in the late 1970s or early 1980s and he had taken them before but the ones he was given were METH and he overdosed and had to get medical help and the other times he had taken them in the same amount he did not OD. Is it true the high from black beauties is like Adderall?

Actually the only stimulants I could get in the late 70's and 80's were black beauties, yellow jackets, and preludin tablets. Black beauties and yellows were just amphetamine. But even then some of the time they were fakes, they were ephedrine/caffeine capsules that were sold in the back of High Times magazines back then. lol

But yeah, I steared clear of PCP only because I am not a fan. However if someone is responsible and intelligent it can be used like any other drug successfully. It did have an abusable/escapist quality to some of the people that I knew that used it. However the first person I ever met that used it was a neighbor who was a doctor/surgeon. I was in the woods in the back of a friends house, we were 15 and smoking a regular joint when the doc was walking out of the woods hitting a dust joint. He was smart enough to not offer us any as we were young. He said he liked it on some weekends. My first exposure to anyone that used it beyond the scary propoganda video's. But in high school we had a section we called the commons. Before homeroom people would sell weed, quaaludes, speed, and sometimes acid and PCP to each other and get high before the school day. Oh yeah and "mesc" which we all know was just acid in lighter barrel doses. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend it I had a fight with my mate once he was starting over something stupid like not making him a coffee when he asked and it was like fighting someone from the matrix no matter how many hits where I hit him he didn't feel a fucking thing but I did they even picked up a hammer to swing at me if I didn't protect my head with my arms and push him against the wall so he couldn't get a swing I may not be here today anyway ifound out after someone splitting it up he was on pcp which explained the mad wearwolf look in his eyes, hit strangely darkened swett on his face and the murderous hateful inhuman expression on his face when he tried to kill me suffice to say I have never done pcp if you wanna punch cops and run around naked though go for it

You don't know me quite well, do you?

Actually the only stimulants I could get in the late 70's and 80's were black beauties, yellow jackets, and preludin tablets. Black beauties and yellows were just amphetamine. But even then some of the time they were fakes, they were ephedrine/caffeine capsules that were sold in the back of High Times magazines back then. lol

But yeah, I steared clear of PCP only because I am not a fan. However if someone is responsible and intelligent it can be used like any other drug successfully. It did have an abusable/escapist quality to some of the people that I knew that used it. However the first person I ever met that used it was a neighbor who was a doctor/surgeon. I was in the woods in the back of a friends house, we were 15 and smoking a regular joint when the doc was walking out of the woods hitting a dust joint. He was smart enough to not offer us any as we were young. He said he liked it on some weekends. My first exposure to anyone that used it beyond the scary propoganda video's. But in high school we had a section we called the commons. Before homeroom people would sell weed, quaaludes, speed, and sometimes acid and PCP to each other and get hogh before the school day. Oh yeah and "mesc" which we all know was just acid in lighter barrel doses. :)
@JackARoe
What was 'mescaline' or lower doses of LSD dosed at in mics/ug compared to windowpane or geltabs?

I took a geltab or windowpane LSD the very first time I tripped, as a girl in my Algebra class had a dose and gave it to me as there was so much acid in the late 1990s people were giving it away for free. I had ego death, an out of body experience, very spiritual experiences, saw lots of fractals-so many that my vision was obscured by them, and objects melting, lost the ability to hear during the peak, movement became difficult-I remember being in the bathroom in my parents' house and taking a bath and not a shower because I was worried I might fall while tripping or movement would be difficult- and I have no idea how many ug/mics this was but I thought all acid was this strong and did not take it again until I was 19 and had tripped on shrooms, and I took lower or more moderate doses to see what those were like as I had already experienced a super high dose. Any idea how many mics/ug that super high dose of acid was, based on your estimate? This was long before you could send samples into labs or any of the research chemicals started being sold as acid. I completely stopped taking LSD when research chems on doses, liquid, blotter, gel/windowpane showed up, the cost of LSD skyrocketed and acid was dosed much lower, as it has stayed this way for about the last 20 years, and just ate mushrooms or smoked psychedelic Sativa Moroccan hash or sativa weed instead as the THC reminded me of a low dose mushroom trip with very minor or slight visuals.

I know other people who I grew up with who also took the same acid in windowpane or geltabs, and said how it was super strong or dosed very high to the point where it turned them off from ever taking acid again and they just smoked weed or hash.

Last edited:
I would definitely try PCP if I had a good source for it but I don't think it's around too much anymore. I think a lot of the talk about PCP is scare stories. I'm not too experienced with dissos but as they say "the devil is in the dose". If I had to guess, when people flip out on it it's from a) taking it unknowingly (like a wet joint) or b) taking a large dose because you don't know any better. It's not some inherent property of the drug that makes people go batshit.

I know this has basically been said already but I just needed to say it to justify myself in my head :)

No I never said I knew you I barely know anyone here just giving you some friendly advice about a substance of you don't want to listen to my advice then don't

The guy obviously had a psychosis from using too much.

I would definitely try PCP if I had a good source for it but I don't think it's around too much anymore. I think a lot of the talk about PCP is scare stories. I'm not too experienced with dissos but as they say "the devil is in the dose". If I had to guess, when people flip out on it it's from a) taking it unknowingly (like a wet joint) or b) taking a large dose because you don't know any better. It's not some inherent property of the drug that makes people go batshit.

I know this has basically been said already but I just needed to say it to justify myself in my head :)
PCP, angel-dust, wet, dips, sherm, illy, love boat (is anyone here besides myself JackARoe, white_rose the age where we remember that TV show?), fry, purple rain, etc. is still around, it never went anywhere.

If someone wanted to get it they or a hypothetical dealer would have to go to unsafe areas of Philadelphia, NYC, Patterson, Newark, DC, Los Angeles, Compton, SF/Oakland, etc.

I know many people who either accidentally or intentionally have smoked or used PCP. Nobody became violent, went into psychosis, had the police called, took off their clothing, etc.

Last edited:
PCP, angel-dust, wet, dips, sherm, illy, love boat (is anyone here besides myself JackARoe, white_rose the age where we remember that TV show?)

The Love Boat. Of course. It was on Saturday nights. When my brother and I had nothing to do on a Sat night and we had an apartment we would say let's just stay in and Boat it. (meaning watch the Love Boat not smoke PCP lol) I never heard PCP joints called that. The term wet was not even around yet. It was dips, sherm, dust as far as I know.

I wish life were fairer. I could not get away from PCP and did not like it. Yet there are others that would really be interested in trying it yet it is not around. I mean I'd like to try Khat, Ibogaine, MDA, and a few other things that never really came my way. Yet PCP was like the little annoying friend that you just didn't want but was around, at least for me.

Last edited:
The Love Boat. Of course. It was on Saturday nights. When my brother and I had nothing to do on a Sat night and we had an apartment we would say let's just stay in and Boat it. (meaning watch the Love Boat not smoke PCP lol) I never heard PCP joints called that. The term wet was not even around yet. It was dips, sherm, dust as far as I know.

I wish life were fairer. I could not get away from PCP and did not like it. Yet there are others that would really be interested in trying it yet it is not around. I mean I'd like to try Khat, Ibogaine, MDA, and a few other things that never really came my way. Yet PCP was like the little annoying friend that you just didn't want but was around, at least for me.
I have zero experience with the dark web but isn't it true that basically any drug legal, or illegal can be hypothetically bought on it?

PCP, angel dust, or wet has always been in areas I have lived but I never used it.

What was 'mescaline' or lower doses of LSD dosed at in mics/ug compared to windowpane or geltabs?

I took a geltab or windowpane LSD the very first time I tripped, as a girl in my Algebra class had a dose and gave it to me as there was so much acid in the late 1990s people were giving it away for free. I had ego death, an out of body experience, very spiritual experiences, saw lots of fractals-so many that my vision was obscured by them, and objects melting, lost the ability to hear during the peak, movement became difficult-I remember being in the bathroom in my parents' house and taking a bath and not a shower because I was worried I might fall while tripping or movement would be difficult- and I have no idea how many ug/mics this was but I thought all acid was this strong and did not take it again until I was 19 and had tripped on shrooms, and I took lower or more moderate doses to see what those were like as I had already experienced a super high dose. Any idea how many mics/ug that super high dose of acid was, based on your estimate? This was long before you could send samples into labs or any of the research chemicals started being sold as acid.

^ LOL It was schmaltz.

Priest, I never used the dark web. Won't use it. Don't know how. As far as the little "mesc" barrels I think they were just some form of LSD in lighter doses or an RC even back then. The mesc trips were a little different than acid trips but that could be all in my head. But that was the drug culture back then. People thought they had mescaline in a small tablet. You needed a few for a strong trip. I knew early on from checking out every psychedelic book I could back then from the libraries and knew a large amount of powder would be needed if it were mescaline. I had a lot of books.

Ok, I can't talk about PCP or the Love Boat anymore. lol Even in discussion I can't get away from it. But yeah, the damn stuff was sold as acid, mesc, store bought mushrooms, and other fancy names in the late 70's and early 80's. And the notion to a psychonaught back then was steer clear, find real acid and mushrooms. I never got beat, I always got genuine stuff.

My last comment on it, again there is no good or bad drug. Just good or bad relationships with drugs. My first exposure to a user was someone respected and successful as at the sae time the video's come out and call it angel death and show screaming zombies on the news. Something didn't click in my head and realized it is propoganda. PCP can be used responsibly for some people and they can enjoy it without issues.

Last edited:
^ LOL It was schmaltz.

Priest, I never used the dark web. Won't use it. Don't know how. As far as the little "mesc" barrels I think they were just some form of LSD in lighter doses or an RC even back then. The mesc trips were a little different than acid trips but that could be all in my head. But that was the drug culture back then. People thought they had mescaline in a small tablet. You needed a few for a strong trip. I knew early on from checking out every psychedelic book I could back then from the libraries and knew a large amount of powder would be needed if it were mescaline. I had a lot of books.

Ok, I can't talk about PCP or the Love Boat anymore. lol Even in discussion I can't get away from it. But yeah, the damn stuff was sold as acid, mesc, store bought mushrooms, and other fancy names in the late 70's and early 80's. And the notion to a psychonaught back then was steer clear, find real acid and mushrooms. I never got beat, I always got genuine stuff.

My last comment on it, again there is no good or bad drug. Just good or bad relationships with drugs. My first exposure to a user was someone respected and successful as at the sae time the video's come out and call it angel death and show screaming zombies on the news. Something didn't click in my head and realized it is propoganda. PCP can be used responsibly for some people and they can enjoy it without issues.
I wouldn't know how to use the dark web either, and I have no bitcoins. It seems too sketchy and risky. How do you know the person, people, or hypothetical seller(s) on the dark web is not a narc? Or that you are getting the drug that really is what it is claimed to be on the dark web? Yes there are reviews but those can easily be faked, made with bots or programs, etc.

I articles read about how dealers on there keep a list of customers who they sell drugs to, addresses, etc. That is way too risky and not worth it as you are just begging to get caught, and it does not matter how anonymous you are or which privacy programs you use.

^ LOL It was schmaltz.

You might as well go back in time to the 1970s and watch the angel death documentary.

Parsley flakes were the vehicle of choice for PCP freebase smoking, historically. People saturated parsley flakes with PCP solution and dried it to get a more or less evenly distributed PCP product. PCP was so abundant that it was sold as anything, like Fentanyls are now. It was commonly called synthetic THC.

Parsley flakes were the vehicle of choice for PCP freebase smoking, historically. People saturated parsley flakes with PCP solution and dried it to get a more or less evenly distributed PCP product. PCP was so abundant that it was sold as anything, like Fentanyls are now. It was commonly called synthetic THC.
I am pretty sure my friends who had all used PCP or angel dust used it either on parsley, oregano, mint, or the ones who smoked it on weed said how it was really low quality herb that made schwag or Mexican brick weed seem like extremely good weed.

I'd love to smoke some

Stupid UK, why didnt/don't you have it around 😒

U guys still get ketamine.here in Oz PCP has never made an appearance and ketamine hasn't been around since 2006

U guys still get ketamine.here in Oz PCP has never made an appearance and ketamine hasn't been around since 2006
Wow. That sucks. My bladder is jealous though😂

I'm sure I used to get K sent over from Oz about 5-6-7 years ago, from the darknet? When the UK had a mad drought. Pricey as fuck though. I could be wrong. It might have been Canada actually. Although nah I think the Canadian k was cheap.