• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

RC dissos don't count and even then there isn't much if any at all more than a small amount for personal use but in my country in 25 yrs of being in the know
never met a person who's had it or known a single person who had it and that's if they even heard of it.never been able to find a police seizure of it
or a newspaper article about it or a 60minutes "the new drug killing your kids" episode of it in my country at all ever which leads me to believe that it's unseen in this country due to supply not being able to outstrip demand or it being to in demand elsewhere or for some reason no-one has ever thought to ship it from the u.s. to here to make a shit load of profit.dont know why

RC dissos don't count and even then there isn't much if any at all more than a small amount for personal use but in my country in 25 yrs of being in the know
never met a person who's had it or known a single person who had it and that's if they even heard of it.never been able to find a police seizure of it
or a newspaper article about it or a 60minutes "the new drug killing your kids" episode of it in my country at all ever which leads me to believe that it's unseen in this country due to supply not being able to outstrip demand or it being to in demand elsewhere or for some reason no-one has ever thought to ship it from the u.s. to here to make a shit load of profit.dont know why

Yeah it's weird why it's not smuggled anywhere, the dose is so fucking low. I can understand why this country has never seen mescaline for example, but PCP with 1-10mg doses should be amazing to smuggle.
For what I understand, the synthesis is pretty easy and there is a lot of "ghetto pcp" going around? so makes it even more weird.

Agreed, I've thought about this myself, even in the onion fields it seems to be very rare.
I'd love to try it, although I'm fairly I wouldn't like it all

I legit haven't heard of PCP being around in Toronto since about 2006. It has attained mythical status here. Does it even exist anymore? Extinct species.
I bet those bastards in Montreal have some.

In the USA I don't think it's really around much, outside of some urban areas like LA and Philadelphia. It was more of a thing in the 70's lol.

Based on my own experiences with other drugs in the dissociative family, and some of the experience reports I've heard/read from people who've used PCP, as well as the classic stereotype of the PCP "experience"...I think I could die happy & comfortable in the knowledge that I never got to experience it ;)

Thing is ketamine was big here for a while but after that ended noone thought to fill the void

Also standardized drug testing has PCP on it even here but I doubt if anyone has ever tested positive for it.

^ yeah I was having a conversation with someone about that recently, the fact that it's on a 5 panel drug test yet is seemingly non-existent

It's a legacy of the past when it was more prevalent I guess

Based on my own experiences with other drugs in the dissociative family, and some of the experience reports I've heard/read from people who've used PCP, as well as the classic stereotype of the PCP "experience"...I think I could die happy & comfortable in the knowledge that I never got to experience it ;)

Same here, it has 0 draw to me. I'd try ketamine a few more times, and would try MXE if it came up, but even those I'd be perfectly fine with never having them for the rest of my life.

I used to use parsley for my JWH-018 mixtures. (I am one that loved JWH-018, best $30 I ever spent) I wish it were 2010 again.
I did the same. I didn't mind the early JWH range.

I bought a cannabinoid vape juice one time and the bottle had spilled onto all of the packaging. I used parsley to soak it up. It actually wasn't too bad.

I can't remember what cannabinoid that was, but it was completely mellow. Really nice. There were others that were basically pure anxiety. I think they got worse as the years went on. I don't know what's currently in 'spice' but it sounds horrible.

Last edited:
Damiana leaf was always a nice base for a cigarette blend, not for any hypothetical psychoactivity itself, just the taste and way of burning. The crushed dried leaves used to be pretty affordable too.

In about 20 odd years of drug use here in the UK I've never heard of PCP being available(and not like I've not asked a LOT of people). And only 1 person ever trying 3+4-meo-pcp, back when all the RCs were legal.

I'd love to try the real deal one day.

Bladder damage and wide eyes. Crystals snoot a manageable dose. I’d recommend cbd hemp as a fiber membrane

Last edited:
More like 'the PCP industry makes a killing from parsley users'.

That fuckin parsley, second only to 'cake'... =D

PCP is very close to its "friends" 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE, IME. Most of the negative stories and hype about it comes from people either ODing on it or being given it unknowingly. If you are someone who likes dissociatives like ketamine, DXM, etc then you would also like PCP.

I messed around with it for a little while, I had the stuff synthesized and tested by a trusted third party and usually took it by plugging but occasionally would put the freebase in an ether solution on a cigarette or joint and smoke it. My friend would IV it or IM it too. The BA is very high through almost all routes, duration about 4-6 hours peak effects with an afterglow lasting another 12+hours. Especially with higher doses, a dose of 200mg will produce effects lasting almost 2 whole days.

Low doses (1-5mg) are euphoric and almost relaxing, good painkiller, maybe as inebriating as a beer or two.
Moderate doses (5-25mg) give you more ataxia, loss of contact with the body, feeling of "floating", typically nausea or panic will set in if you are not prepared for it, otherwise euphoria. Can start to effect your memory at this dose. Sometimes CEVs will happen at this stage.
Higher doses (25-50mg) lead to very bizzare perceptual distortions, sometimes OEV, flat affect, you become less articulate, "tunnel vision", feeling as if you were in a dream. Similar to a "K-hole" but you are more able to move, though you may not be coordinated and may have a very strange gait.
Ridiculous doses (100mg+) - you are a walking zombie effectively, the lights are off and nobody's home but the engine is still in gear & running, there is a good chance you will either be immobilized, staring into space doing nothing (if you're lucky), or lapse into a fugue state where you do ridiculous shit (if you're not lucky - this is where you get videos of people talking in tongues, lurching around and picking fights with mailboxes, or emptying someone's fridge by fastball-pitching the condiments and vegetables at the ceiling, etc)

Now, I like PCP to this day, but I feel I must tell you there are risks that are very serious when it comes to using it. I've been arrested once and hospitalized twice (both due to mental health concerns, not due to health) due to reckless overuse of PCP (or 3-MeO-PCP). Pro tip: Don't interact with cops if you're high on a dissociative, and don't carry any dissociatives with you. So don't believe you're invincible, if you use high doses of anything related to PCP you will eventually get unlucky and go fugue-state, it's a gamble then what will happen - and a reason to have a trip sitter on a high dose trip if you choose to do that. At least a CT I got showed my brain isn't swiss cheese yet, and given I can write essays like this on demand, I think I got lucky when it comes to dissociatives cooking people's brains.

Oh, it mixes good with: opioids (VERY good painkiller combination), LSD, THC, MDMA.
Bad combinations: Alcohol, any benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, cocaine.

And yes, it's very funny watching the doctors' eyes go pop when they read the drug test results and it says Positive for PCP.

Don't interact with cops if you're high on a dissociative

If there's one thing daytime television has taught us, it's don't interact with law enforcement while high on PCP

The rest of your post is quite interesting! I don't think I'd enjoy it but I like hearing other people's experiences

I legit haven't heard of PCP being around in Toronto since about 2006. It has attained mythical status here. Does it even exist anymore? Extinct species.
I bet those bastards in Montreal have some.
Have you looked for it? People call it wet, dust, sherm, illy-not related to northern Italian coffee company, dippers-menthol Newport cigarettes dipped in liquid PCP, or embalming fluid-it is not formaldehyde. A very old term is love boat but that is based on the old TV series, and in the 1960s and 1970s people claimed It was powder THC. It is in most major cities in the Northeast USA such as Philadelphia, NYC, cities in NJ and DE, Baltimore,, in Washington DC, Oakland CA and the tenderloin of SF, and in the ghetto or hood of south central L.A., in and around Miami, and in parts of ATL and the ATL metro area that are basically areas where people go just to buy or sell drugs. You will have to go to sketchy areas to get it. I do not use any drugs now and have not for almost a decade but PCP has always been easy to find in the cities I listed and it has been this way since the late 1960s and for sure in the 1970s. Stay safe.

I never used PCP or any disassociative type drugs. A lot of people who I grew up with had smoked PCP as it was and is that common. Most did not become dust heads but just smoked it once or maybe 2-5 times at the most. Only one guy out of 100s of people I know or have met who used PCP used it regularly or was a known dust head. Nobody became violent or flipped out, or had bad trips from it where police and EMS were called.

An alcoholic and polydrug addict I know who is almost 60 said he loved PCP when he smoked it three times in the mid 1970s saying how he enjoyed how it made him feel numb like he had drank lots of alcohol, and it was trippy.

Last edited:
PCP should be #1 on your list, of all the illegal drug labs busted in 1970s in the US most of them were PCP laboratories, so it was quite popular before it was demonized. It was not called angeldust for nothing

edit: but for harm reduction, maybe you should not try it, if you don't have it in powder form or something to dose it properly or don't have a lot of experience with dissociatives. It's one of the most potent drugs out there and also prone to really cause psychotic episodes.
The artist Keith Haring lived in rural Kutztown Pennsylvania and as a teen he and his friends were making and using PCP. It is literally everywhere in the USA.