View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I was told this by a woman I know who smokes 5-7 PCP joints (parsley laced with PCP) every day.
Is it true or just her craziness (she had brain damage for sure, she's been using PCP for 25 years)
Any PCP users here? Use parsley?
What do the rest of you think?

I think she meant from all the PCP-and-other-drugs-you-lace something with.
I can't imagine parsley being THAT expensive or used so liberally though, haha.
On the up-point, her apartment always smells lovely and parsley-fresh lol.
TBF she looked out of it at the time. I asked her how she felt and she replied "Squishy....I feel squish".

I used to use parsley for my JWH-018 mixtures. (I am one that loved JWH-018, best $30 I ever spent) I wish it were 2010 again.

I was told this by a woman I know who smokes 5-7 PCP joints (parsley laced with PCP) every day.
Is it true or just her craziness (she had brain damage for sure, she's been using PCP for 25 years)
Any PCP users here? Use parsley?
What do the rest of you think?
Do you smoke that dust or wet with her?

PCP is put onto dried parsley, mint leaves, or from what friends of mine who have used it really low quality weed that makes schwag full of seeds look very good.

I think she meant from all the PCP-and-other-drugs-you-lace something with.
I can't imagine parsley being THAT expensive or used so liberally though, haha.
On the up-point, her apartment always smells lovely and parsley-fresh lol.
TBF she looked out of it at the time. I asked her how she felt and she replied "Squishy....I feel squish".
brain damage explains the feeling "squishy"

PCP isn't the sort of thing that's around all the time is it? I got the impression that it sort of pops up every now and then.i think it's demand outstrips supply unlike pot,cocaine or meth where it's always around in large amounts. It's synthesis makes it a challenge to make in large amounts outside of a pharmaceutical factory setting unlike coke or meth thus the ability to maintain constant supply in the amounts needed to "flood a continent" making it available all the time hasn't really happened yet.too many ppl are saying that they wish it was still around for it to be available
to most ppl.it has literally never even been around in my country at all.
I think she just likes to smoke parsley.
Ask her to get u some.if she won't I reckon it's coz she's full of shit

Last edited:
Some of you may be within miles of PCP and not even know it.

I'd be able to get it, but never tried it yet because I have so many other things higher (in terms of how much I want to try them) others. I;d say it's around 15-20th on my To-Do list.

PCP should be #1 on your list, of all the illegal drug labs busted in 1970s in the US most of them were PCP laboratories, so it was quite popular before it was demonized. It was not called angeldust for nothing

edit: but for harm reduction, maybe you should not try it, if you don't have it in powder form or something to dose it properly or don't have a lot of experience with dissociatives. It's one of the most potent drugs out there and also prone to really cause psychotic episodes.

Last edited:
Depends on where you live drac, it's available in many large US cities on a daily basis.

You just have to know where to look.
Yeah I know.i don't doubt that it's available to ppl who have connections in big cities just there's a lot of old timers here on the site saying that they can't find it whereas they used to be able to get it.and just bcoz some ppl can get it doesn't mean it's available on the same scale as coke,meth or weed.
Like I said in my country it's literally never been seen.

It's definitely a niche drug even where it available, Drac.

Honestly it's that way one purpose in some respects. In the US there are very harsh punishments for it, even more the Heroin or Crack. Even on the street it is sold much more discretely. I'm not saying it's as big as any mainstream drug, nor am I advocating it should. Just letting folks know it actually exists in the wild. No more, no less. ;)

It's definitely a niche drug even where it available, Drac.

Honestly it's that way one purpose in some respects. In the US there are very harsh punishments for it, even more the Heroin or Crack. Even on the street it is sold much more discretely. I'm not saying it's as big as any mainstream drug, nor am I advocating it should. Just letting folks know it actually exists in the wild. No more, no less. ;)

I think it is only available in the US, really. I would like someone to confirm from another countries that they've seen it, but I'm sure there are 0mg of actual PCP here. 3-MeO-PCP is pretty popular though.