• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"The parsley industry make a killing from PCP users"

I've seen it once in the UK, but the source was questionable at best. The guy who had it was heavily in IM ketamine, so could have been many number of things. It was a deep green greasy looking irregular mass, I didn't look too closely at it but could have been very crude or mixed with plant matter. It was a bit like petroleum jelly but gritty....... and green of course. This was 10+ years ago in Lincolnshire, England.

I heard a former pcp user claim smoking a small amount of mxe while already on a dose of mxe can feel similar to smoking pcp. I was thinking of mixing a small amount of mxe with some with weed+concentrates in a one hitter while on mxe+2c-p.
I also have a spare dabber+nail I could use; I have a pretty small dab utensil so I can vape it without touching the glass.

I heard a former pcp user claim smoking a small amount of mxe while already on a dose of mxe can feel similar to smoking pcp. I was thinking of mixing a small amount of mxe with some with weed+concentrates in a one hitter while on mxe+2c-p.
I also have a spare dabber+nail I could use; I have a pretty small dab utensil so I can vape it without touching the glass.

I smoked(well, vaped) mxe while high on mxe before. Out of an e-cig/vape pen. I had made a 100mg/ml concentration in zero nicotine menthol flavor PG. It was fucking brilliant. Hit hard as fuck - like dissociative crack. Similar to a nitrois balloon...but weirder/better.
Weird thing was, when I was sober, it didn't do anything. No matter how much I vaped. Not even a slight headrush. It was only when I was already high from snorting the mxe that it worked.
My partner at the time actually took it off me because she found me blacked out out on the roof hugging the chimney taking massive hits with a crazed look on my face, soaking wet, during some really heavy wind/rain 😂😂😂

Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to even come across PCP (I'm in the UK) so I can't compare it :( but my behavior on it sounded pretty PCP like from what I've read lol

Also, @phenethylo J how or where the fuck are you even getting mxe from thesedays?

I don't want a literal answer as I know sourcing is against the rules. I'm just mega jealous. I thought it was unheard of thesedays. Despite being still legal in USA am I right?

Man I miss being able to walk down to the beer shop, grab some beer, and literally walk next door to the head shop and score mxe lol. Although in a (big) way I am also glad I'm not able to. That shit got me in all kinds of trouble

That's truly strange @jhjhsdi. There's no known mechanism for what you describe ... as you know MXE I guess it can't be that sort of effect which makes you believe you're still sober but are not, MXE caught me more than once this way at first but I guess the heat must convert the molecule somehow. Also smoking for example is much more intense while on dissociatives (probably they lower cholinergic transmission below baseline and nicotine causes an increase but the MAOI effects of tobacco will do their own thing).

Interesting to read that you can do PCP for 25 years. I am currently investigating about whether it's actually the comedown of dissociatives which is neurotoxic and think it might be avoidable.

I think most of the PCP users with ill effects were smoking it. As pyrolysis can certainly do massive changes to molecules, this is an interesting point. A single atom changed can make a huge differency with small molecules like these.
Have tried to vape DCK and it certainly was different in a bad way (I get an instant warm, cozy-euphoric rush after insufflating tiny amounts, this was completely absent and more of a cold dissociation instead). Destroyed the atomizer though so I didn't continue exploring.

Also, @phenethylo J how or where the fuck are you even getting mxe from thesedays?

I don't want a literal answer as I know sourcing is against the rules. I'm just mega jealous. I thought it was unheard of thesedays. Despite being still legal in USA am I right?

Man I miss being able to walk down to the beer shop, grab some beer, and literally walk next door to the head shop and score mxe lol. Although in a (big) way I am also glad I'm not able to. That shit got me in all kinds of trouble
It's from an old stash from like 2013; stopped trip for multiple years but thankfully didn't flush it like I was planning too. Prob for the best I have no steady source anymore either
Had around 800-900mgs left when I started up again 1 1/2 years ago and have maybe like 150mgs left now . Just been taking 5-30mg(depending on what I'm in the mood for) doses here and there lots of times mixed with a psych.
If I remember correctly I got this mxe when I was going get pcp sticks from a trusted vendor that I prepaid for but it fell through for them so they offered me k and mxe instead.

I think it's illegal in my state btw.

It's from an old stash from like 2013; stopped trip for multiple years but thankfully didn't flush it like I was planning too. Prob for the best I have no steady source anymore either
Had around 800-900mgs left when I started up again 1 1/2 years ago and have maybe like 150mgs left now . Just been taking 5-30mg(depending on what I'm in the mood for) doses here and there lots of times mixed with a psych.
If I remember correctly I got this mxe when I was going get pcp sticks from a trusted vendor that I prepaid for but it fell through for them so they offered me k and mxe instead.

I think it's illegal in my state btw.
Nice. I wish I was able to keep a stash for long times. I've never had anything stashed for longer than 24 hours apart from maybe some 2cb.

Do you smoke that dust or wet with her?

PCP is put onto dried parsley, mint leaves, or from what friends of mine who have used it really low quality weed that makes schwag full of seeds look very good.
Its was always swag, oregano, parsley stems and mix left over from the ole brick weed days when I seen it. Or on a Newport.

Its was always swag, oregano, parsley stems and mix left over from the ole brick weed days when I seen it. Or on a Newport.
My friends who were into smoking wet, PCP, or angel dust said how the bud or whatever plant material it is on reaks of chemicals and how it does not smell like regular marijuana or hash at all.

It's right at the top of my bucket list alongside mescaline and ayahuasca. I've tried pretty much everything else I've ever wanted to.
Seeing how people can act on it and given my massive love, huge tolerance and ability to control myself on usage of dissociatives it's probably for the best. Especially after some of the things I got up to on mxe/mxp blackouts lol. But saying all that I would never turn it down if I got the chance to try it

My friends who were into smoking wet, PCP, or angel dust said how the bud or whatever plant material it is on reaks of chemicals and how it does not smell like regular marijuana or hash at all.

Yeah I never understood when people say they took hits off a joint and didn't know it was dusted. It has a taste that makes you know. But I also think some of those joints meant for 4-5 people were loaded with PCP soaked parsley. I think if someone were to just put a few milligrams into a pipe it may not be pungent at all.

I don't know Priest, I couldn't get away from the stuff in the NJ suburbs or LA. I see the same with you. I purposely passed on it as again, it had it's certain fans and most others probably would not enjoy it. And wow the different names it came under. Crystal THC (crystal teas dude lol). Yeah right. I tried a few times and realized (to me) it was not psychedelic in a sense that I was use too. But it was, and as I see from others, still all around. Saying that one drug I could not get on the East coast was methamphetamine. I was not a user but wanted some for my school projects. Nope. In Los Angeles yes but I didn't need it then. I guess it is a happy accident I did not like PCP and could not find meth. I probably saved my health in certain ways.

Saying all that I have never heard of bladder damage just from PCP, but it might not have been known to cause it. I would think it would carry the same risks except for the lighter dosage needed than say ketamine.

Last edited:
Saying all that I have never heard of bladder damage just from PCP, but it might not have been known to cause it. I would think it would carry the same risks except for the lighter dosage needed than say ketamine.

I've never heard of it either actually. Weird cuz all other dissociatives seem to be guilty of it.
Well, apart from DXM and Nitrous I suppose.
Seems them and PCP will just give you brain damage instead 😆

I smoked(well, vaped) mxe while high on mxe before. Out of an e-cig/vape pen. I had made a 100mg/ml concentration in zero nicotine menthol flavor PG. It was fucking brilliant. Hit hard as fuck - like dissociative crack. Similar to a nitrois balloon...but weirder/better.
Weird thing was, when I was sober, it didn't do anything. No matter how much I vaped. Not even a slight headrush. It was only when I was already high from snorting the mxe that it worked.
My partner at the time actually took it off me because she found me blacked out out on the roof hugging the chimney taking massive hits with a crazed look on my face, soaking wet, during some really heavy wind/rain 😂😂😂

Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to even come across PCP (I'm in the UK) so I can't compare it :( but my behavior on it sounded pretty PCP like from what I've read lol

That sounds pretty crazy. Think I might vape it in my dabber mixed with some distillate, wax, and thc-a isolate if I do some mxe and 2c-p tomorrow.

Done some stupid pcp like shit on high doses of k and mxe. Still have a scar on my hand from 8 years ago. Had a really amazing trip with some s-ket. Was coming down so I got up to brush my teeth so I wouldn't have to get back up before going to bed. On my way back walked into a wall hitting my face on my door frame in pitch blackness; turned around and punched another wall splitting the side of my hand open by my pinky knuckle. My mom walked out and saw me on the ground holding my face with blood all over my hand.

If you want rap about wet, check out Leak Bros. Its Cage and Tame One of the Weathermen, and its some seriously clever and dark old school rap.

A friend got smoked up on a dust blunt at a small music festival in the northeast US. He told me afterward, and I called bullshit immediately. He proceeded to show me the roach that he asked for afterward, and it smelled strongly of ether/random carrier solvents. Said it was chill, except that the lady let him hit it and then was like "you know what you're smoking right? This is dipped." Pretty bad faith but he took it in stride.

If you want rap about wet, check out Leak Bros. Its Cage and Tame One of the Weathermen, and its some seriously clever and dark old school rap.

A friend got smoked up on a dust blunt at a small music festival in the northeast US. He told me afterward, and I called bullshit immediately. He proceeded to show me the roach that he asked for afterward, and it smelled strongly of ether/random carrier solvents. Said it was chill, except that the lady let him hit it and then was like "you know what you're smoking right? This is dipped." Pretty bad faith but he took it in stride.
Did you and your friend smoke the blunt roach and get wet? That is how most people I know who used PCP in the Northeastern USA had tried it, smoking dusted herb out of pipes, joints, or bongs where one person knew it was dusted and would not always tell everyone else how the herb had PCP on it.

One guy I know when he was new to smoking weed and drugs, he bought what he thought was opium or brick weed or schwag and he smoked it while watching the wall film by pink Floyd and had an out of body experience, so it was definitely PCP and not just weed or opium/heroin.

Yeah I never understood when people say they took hits off a joint and didn't know it was dusted. It has a taste that makes you know. But I also think some of those joints meant for 4-5 people were loaded with PCP soaked parsley. I think if someone were to just put a few milligrams into a pipe it may not be pungent at all.

I don't know Priest, I couldn't get away from the stuff in the NJ suburbs or LA. I see the same with you. I purposely passed on it as again, it had it's certain fans and most others probably would not enjoy it. And wow the different names it came under. Crystal THC (crystal teas dude lol). Yeah right. I tried a few times and realized (to me) it was not psychedelic in a sense that I was use too. But it was, and as I see from others, still all around. Saying that one drug I could not get on the East coast was methamphetamine. I was not a user but wanted some for my school projects. Nope. In Los Angeles yes but I didn't need it then. I guess it is a happy accident I did not like PCP and could not find meth. I probably saved my health in certain ways.

I never used PCP. You are right about METH, crank, or crystal METH in the Northeast. I am glad I never had access to it in the 1990s or early 2000s as I would have used it. I know people in their late 50s from the Northeast who said how there was lots of methedrine, crank, and crystal METH here in the 1980s but that it was nowhere near as common as coke, freebase coke and later crack, and heroin, MDA/MDMA-which were legal or tolerated in the 1970s and early and mid 1980s, and that there was a huge bust in the early 1980s and the demand for the other drugs took over. In the early 2000s another Gen X'er guy I would sometimes smoke weed with told me how he had tried what he thought was METH but it was really just amphetamine as he said the high was just like Dexedrine or Adderall.

Did you ever use black beauties? A guy I know used them in the late 1970s or early 1980s and he had taken them before but the ones he was given were METH and he overdosed and had to get medical help and the other times he had taken them in the same amount he did not OD. Is it true the high from black beauties is like Adderall?

This is a noir detective novel about the PCP underground during the Carter years in Los Angeles.

A friend of mine who grew up near Los Angeles used PCP once at a concert in the late 1970s as people were snorting it and he was told it was synthetic or crystal THC, or maybe he thought it was coke? His friends helped him as he said he almost passed out from the PCP.

Yet another Generation X aged guy I would buy weed and shrooms from intentionally used PCP in a super high dose. He and his sketchy coke/crackhead friends who I did not like went to North Philadelphia late at night to get it. They went back to their shitty basement apartment-I was in it once smoking weed and nervous it would get raided as these idiots dealt lots of drugs there in bulk not just weed but all types of pills, MDMA, coke, shrooms, acid, dope/heroin, you name it-loaded up a 2 foot bong after snorting lots of coke, and smoked the wet. My friend said how he and everyone else thought they had died from overdoses from the coke and PCP, and were zombies, were having out of body experiences, went outdoors and stumbled around uncontrollably, and while walking thought they were floating above the ground.

Last edited:
I have never seen pcp in my country. Wish I could try it, though.
I wouldn't recommend it I had a fight with my mate once he was starting over something stupid like not making him a coffee when he asked and it was like fighting someone from the matrix no matter how many hits where I hit him he didn't feel a fucking thing but I did they even picked up a hammer to swing at me if I didn't protect my head with my arms and push him against the wall so he couldn't get a swing I may not be here today anyway ifound out after someone splitting it up he was on pcp which explained the mad wearwolf look in his eyes, hit strangely darkened swett on his face and the murderous hateful inhuman expression on his face when he tried to kill me suffice to say I have never done pcp if you wanna punch cops and run around naked though go for it

Did you and your friend smoke the blunt roach and get wet? That is how most people I know who used PCP in the Northeastern USA had tried it, smoking dusted herb out of pipes, joints, or bongs where one person knew it was dusted and would not always tell everyone else how the herb had PCP on it.

One guy I know when he was new to smoking weed and drugs, he bought what he thought was opium or brick weed or schwag and he smoked it while watching the wall film by pink Floyd and had an out of body experience, so it was definitely PCP and not just weed or opium/heroin.
I never tried it, was honestly pretty sketched out by the situation. My friend said it was kind of video gamey, but he was tired because he had finished the overnight parking duty shift when it happened, so I think it just got him through the morning.