• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

i contacted earth from erowid to day. he is contacting the lab to see what's happening. unfortunately with fewer pills being tested they sometimes wait for them to build up and do them in a batch. i'm trying to make sure that doesn't happen.

As far as my input as to what pill should be tested:

We all know Pills follow "trade" lines. Places that they start and seems to be a progression through the country. (ie, Onterio - Chicago - Tennessee - Atlanta - North Flordia or Houston - Dallas - Kansas - BFE..) If you want to make this worth while, you have to test the pills at thier starts. The last batch of red +'s are leaving the Atlanta market this weekend, through PR I know they hit Chicago two months ago. So to test them now is kind of a waste since I doubt they will hit the Chicago market or the Atlanta Market again. If you catch the pill in Chicago, (or I assume Onterio might be where they get thiers from but I bet there is a presser in Chicago making some of these), then you can help the most amount of people down the line.

Just my thoughts..

Haha, watch PR long enough and sometimes you can see the same pill posted about on the same day, sometimes with 2000+ miles in between them. :)

I agree about getting the pills tested as close to the 'source' as possible, but unless you know the presser, how will you know exactly where the source is? The only other problem I see with that is the more removed from the 'source' the pill is, the more likey it is to be contaminated/repressed/recycled/whatever.

I haven't seen too many "WTF is in this pill" posts lately....which I consider a VERY GOOD THING! ;) Perhaps this is why there isn't a lot of suggestions right now. Let it get a bit more warm, and I'm sure we'll get more reports soon from WMC stragglers and such. ;)

Update!

The pill has arrived at the lab!

Yay!!!

Many thanks to M dit aimez, who sent it in for us. And, MANY KUDOS to ALL of YOU who sent in the $$ to have it tested!! I knew we could all come together and pull this off...quite successfully, I might add. ;) We still have $ in "reserve" for the next pill...any suggestions??

I hate to wait!!!

=D

GreenBarts said:
how much longer?

No, I'm afraid not. I was told that the lab was waiting until a few pills came in to test them all in one run, but the nice people at Erowid are trying to prevent that from happening in this case.

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

They have been waiting to have a second tablet to test before they run tests. They now have that and should have either tested it on Friday or will be doing so on Monday.

thank god i ate 4 in 2 days. the ones i got couldnt haven been MDMA they were lt. blue with white specks... couldnt have been MDMA really intense peak for like 1-2 horus adn then nothing... no comedown either... strange im dying to see the results.

this is a good thing you got going here. i think someone posted a pic of these pills saying they were mdma and 2cb. if that is the case i would like to try one but i dont think they have hit the philly market yet (if at all)

Xyzpdq0121 said:
Still turning blue as a smurf waiting for the results!!!!

Me too! Lemme see if I can get an answer from "The Big Giant Heads". =D

Trust me, ya'll will be the first to know! ;)

My unqualified opinion, if these are the same as the pink stars and diamonds,
is that they are a combo of at the least 2CB and MDMA.