• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

We have results!

The results are in.

Blue Diamond Montreal, Quebec 7.0X8.5mm (250 mg total pill weight)

Contents: MDMA, Diphenhydramine 1:3 (3 times the amount of diphenhydramine as MDMA).

from erowid:

Diphenhydramine

COMMON & BRAND NAMES
Benadryl; Benylin; Nytol; Sominex

EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION
Antihistamine; Sedative; Antiemetic; Antivertigo; Antitussive; Topical Anesthetic

CHEMICAL NAME
2-(diphenylmethoxy)-N,N-dimethylethylamine

DESCRIPTION
Diphenhydramine (DPH) is an antihistamine with anticholinergic and sedative effects. It is found in both OTC and prescription drugs used in the treatment of allergy-related symptoms, some cold and flu symptoms, insomnia, motion sickness and Parkinson's disease.

CAUTION
Many oral diphenhydramine preparations contain analgesics such as acetaminophen or aspirin, which can be toxic to the liver in high doses.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/

We have $95.00 in the testing fund. That's only $20 off having another pill tested.

^^^^^^ I knew those things were BAD!

3x times the amount of ickyness to MDMA. :( Man.

One thing that jumped out to me in the report was the effects classification of "Topical Anesthetic". I've noticed a lot of people lately saying their "mouth went numb" after chewing/eating a pill. Makes me wonder. I've also seen other pills tested on e-data that showed Procaine. Strange stuff.

You can stop turning blue now, xyz. ;)

I'm giving $10 to the fund - who wants to add to it? :)

So much for my opinion. Given the positive effects listed at EROWID about D it sheds light as to the motive behind this combo. The 3:1 ratio adds, to me at least, an unneccessry risk element to anobody taking these. Shame on the person or people involved in this.

Wow, If this were a game show I would have lost for sure. I never would have guessed that Diphenhydramine would have been in that bad boy.

Shame, just a shame...

i didnt read all replys but how would you go about sending ion a pill?isnt just a little illegal to posses nvm send them in the us mail

makinkbmxreturns said:
i didnt read all replys but how would you go about sending ion a pill?isnt just a little illegal to posses nvm send them in the us mail

How to send mail 101:

Put whatever you are going to send in the envelope. Then you write in the center of the envelope the address of where it's going. Then you put a little stamp in the upper right hand corner, on the same side in which you wrote the address. Flip over the envelope and seal it shut by licking the gummed edges, much like a joint. Then you drop it in a mailbox where a mailman, or woman, will pick it up and deliver it to the proper address written on the envelope.

^^^^ Funny...

But on a serious note, there is no SAFE way to do it but if you are sending in A pill to A KNOWN testing lab, WITHOUT a return address you are in the clear unless you get stopped by a cop on your way to the mailbox. With no return address if they were to find drugs in it then they have no idea who sent it and the lab has a liscense to test the drugs so they can not get introuble.

No I would not suggest sending 10,000 pills to you "LAB" in Chicago and expect to keep your freedom too long. But hey, people do it from what I understand.

I have a mystery pill that I would like to nominate to be tested. It is a imported, white smiley. However, the face looks different than any other smiley I've had. It came from Portugal (I'm in the US). I didn't take it but it was said to have a speedy but also a weird kind of feeling, possible 2c-B. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Not really. We would probably prefer a pill which people in the US would be likely to come across.

*Xplicit*: I also got a pill from Portugal...that I've never consumed...did u got it via us mail???cuz these could be from the same person...

shroomy-X said:
*Xplicit*: I also got a pill from Portugal...that I've never consumed...did u got it via us mail???cuz these could be from the same person...

Please do not discuss these types of things on this board. Just a friendly reminder that doing so is against the BLUA, and I'll have to give a warning if you do.

Thank you! :)

so are the BLUE DIAMONDS that are in New England (PROVIDENCE) bad or good? I have not tested but just wondering? these are the shape of a diamond, not a diamond press

nightfun said:
so are the BLUE DIAMONDS that are in New England (PROVIDENCE) bad or good? I have not tested but just wondering? these are the shape of a diamond, not a diamond press

Common sense says to stay away.