• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

var13

Bluelighter
This is in response to the many pillreporters requesting a collective testing effort to be brought forth ...what do you think..what are your thoughts..how can we organize this?
VAR13

Lets get it going...

Last edited:
What the hell is a "collective testing effort"? You mean, like, real chemical testing? Like ecstasydata.org and dancesafe do? If you want them, donate money to them.

Sending in a pill for analyse is expensive :( That's why they don't really have any projects going on anymore that are cheap or free.

var is speaking of a specific pill that is driving us all crazy, a collective effort of donations to cover an edata test (fee's + copay).

and i got 20 on it, just direct me to a paypal or something.

I would be down if we could figure out the means. And speaking of...
bilz0r said:
You mean, like, real chemical testing? Like ecstasydata.org and dancesafe do?

What type of chemistry is at work here? What methods do they use? Just curious if a "collective test effort" is in fact feasible in this instance.

B Parrish -you da'... man
Garage....I knew you pillreporters would come out of the wood work...awesome...I would like leave this thread open in order to speak about the problem we are having...and to SET UP A SYTEM TO BE IMPLEMENTED ASAP. I AM SURE THE STONER, RAVENOUS ETC ETC WILL BE HERE SOON TO FORTIFY THIS SITUATION...I TOO AM FOR A $20.00 DONATION.
WE NEED TO DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

-IMPORTANT-

***Reronic- IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE SET UP THAT PAYPAL ACCOUNT...I BELIEVE YOU STATED IN A PREVIOUS P.R. REPORT THAT THIS WOULD BE EASY TO DO AS WELL AS SECURING " DATA ". IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE OR SOMEONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO START A PAYPAL FOR THIS PLEASE STATE SO.

I'd like to donate $20 for the mystery 'blue-diamond' shaped pill.

Var13, could I send a money order or is it strictly Paypal??

I am waiting to here from THEROLLINGSTONER and RERONIC to quickly decide how this is going to work...I am leaning towards PAYPAL but I have just emailed ECSTASYDATA.ORG and am awaiting an answer from them on this situation.

I will email edata also. I don't believe a paypal system would work, just because of paper/electronic trails. I dont think anyone wants those, BUT. I will email edata and see if we can all send in a money order for 20 or so (whoevers down) and I'm sure they can work out some situation.

Whoever is down, please post here. Of course this will be on the honor system of sorts, so if you're not serious about sending the MO to them, please don't pledge. I think a money order sent it by various pillreports would be the best bet, and once they have the amount they need, they will do the test. What do other users think of this idea? Also, whos got the pill to send?

BilZ0r said:
What the hell is a "collective testing effort"? You mean, like, real chemical testing? Like ecstasydata.org and dancesafe do? If you want them, donate money to them.

Thats the plan stan.

therollingstoner said:
I will email edata also. I don't believe a paypal system would work, just because of paper/electronic trails. I dont think anyone wants those, BUT. I will email edata and see if we can all send in a money order for 20 or so (whoevers down) and I'm sure they can work out some situation.

Whoever is down, please post here. Of course this will be on the honor system of sorts, so if you're not serious about sending the MO to them, please don't pledge. I think a money order sent it by various pillreports would be the best bet, and once they have the amount they need, they will do the test. What do other users think of this idea? Also, whos got the pill to send?

w00t! If the mods here would like (to keep clutter off the boards), feel free to move/cross this over to Pillreports Discussion.... ;)

PayPal will not work in this situation. Here's what needs to be done (IMO), if eData will test the damned thing for us:

1 - procure icky pill & send ickyness to eData with a note "DIAMOND FOR PILLREPORTS TEST" (anon., of course!)
2 - have donations sent to eData, with a note w/the MONEY ORDER that says "PILLREPORTS DIAMOND TESTING FUND" (again, anon!)
3 - send in the donation and either confirm here or privately w/TRS or I via PM
4 - see if we can do this!!!

There has been more discussion about this pill than any pill I can remember in a long time. It deserves to be tested!

Let's show people we ARE for HARM REDUCTION - even if it's just $5 - it WILL add up!!!

In the meantime, let's wait on the answer from eData. :)

(PS - ED mods, feel free to move to PRD if you'd like, this really belongs there too...)

that works fer me....i like it blond...that would be easies if EDATA agrees to it...i just hope they dont have an issue with holding it ..can you email them for us as well.......
(mods have more pull)
you rock...we'll talk on saturnday..ok...also..talk to the stoner..i just did....
its a mind scrambler...lol
ok time fer bed...we got the blond on the case....
i know you'll get your bounty.... ;)

My partner said it all. I sent edata an email so we'll just have to wait back an see what they say. I think they'll go for it. In the meantime, if you are willing to donate one of these pills in question, or willing to donate some $ to edata, contact me via PM and let me know your pledge. Serious replys only of course.

If they say yes, once I got everyone ready, money, pill, etc, I'll have everyone email at the same time so it all gets there at the same time,and they can contact me an let me know when they have all the funds. I was thinking of having everyone write thier user name on a piece of paper when they send it in. This will of course be working on the honor system people, so lets pull together as a team an do it! I'll pledge 20-30.

What service!

Got a reply back. Edata said they think its a great idea, and have suggested that paypal can work, or credit card, or cash, sent to DDL. So if your willing to send money or a pill to them, send me or blonde a message via bluelight, with your amount your pledging, and we'll let ya know when/where to send it in. :D

I surmise we will be in for a big surprise when the test comes back "unknown substance". Then the speculation will continue. I like Ravenous' idea and would be happy to send $10

I thought about making a website for something like this before but figured too many people would think I was trying to steal their pills and/or money.

I'm not sure if you guys are planning to do this for only the diamonds, but I think a continued effort for any pill people sent in would be great. A website could be created to show the current pill up for testing, the amount currently in the fund, the pill could be sent in when there was enough, the test results posted, a new pill chosen, and the process repeated. I think something like that would have the potential to get A LOT of pills tested.

RavenousMod, Var13, et al.

Thank you guys for the quick work in regards to this situation. So in order to fund the diamond-pill testing (and other pills that we come across in the future)

We need a money order or a check made payable to EcstasyData.org and a NOTE attached to be used for the colored Diamond-shaped pill.

I will send out my money order on Monday and will keep you posted. I'll send another on Friday when I get paid again...

****BUT GUYS****

Why don't we keep this little program going, instead of just testing the diamond pill, we could donate weekly like $5 and have them all sent for one particular pill that someone has sent... :)

So I think if we do this right, we could easily test 3-5 pills a month. :) And even if NONE come to YOUR OR MY area, PLEASE donate because it could help save a life of a fellow MDxx user...

-John