• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

Business Name:
Enlighten
Email:
[email protected]

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]

Total Amount:
-$43.25 CAD

Conversion From:
-$38.23 USD
Conversion To:
$43.25 CAD
Exchange Rate:
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.13139 Canadian Dollars

Date:
Mar. 9, 2006
Time:
17:38:07 PST
Completed

Subject:
Money collected by reronic
Note:
There is 38 USD being sent. 35.00 USD which was sent from a unknown sender and 5.00 USD from xplicit. I will send my 20.00 USD when i get my paycheck this week (im poor). and i will contact akacrack about his payment. He was also the orginal person to say he will donate a pill. If you stil want this then **EDITED** PM me as i can obtain the pill locally from him and mail it it. Best wishs, reronic

**MOD EDIT: Sorry Reronic, had to take your email addy out, no offense! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
paypal took fees when the 2 people sent the money... just wanted to say this so you guys know i didnt rip the 2 dollers off..

Wow... like sands through the hours glass...

so are the PILLS OF OUR LIVES...

;)

What the fuck is that mystical shit suppose to mean for us people with less then half a brain left?

reronic said:
paypal took fees when the 2 people sent the money... just wanted to say this so you guys know i didnt rip the 2 dollers off..

Don't worry about it - we know how PayPal fees go. :) Thanks, reronic!!!

For those wishing to send a MONEY ORDER, read this!

It has been brought to my attention that the link for Erowid donations allows for credit card payments, PayPal payments, and MONEY ORDER/MAIL IN PAYMENTS!

Please visit this link, type in the amount you wish to send, and then click on the "Check Out' button. Then you will be asked if it is a CC, PayPal, or MAIL IN donation. Click the MAIL IN option and follow the instructions.

PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT IN A NOTE or WRITE ON A PIECE OF PAPER INCLUDED WITH YOUR MONEY ORDER THE FOLLOWING:

PILLREPORTS TESTING FUND
Blue Diamonds Testing
PILL ID# PR-2006-03-01
(your PR user name is optional, of course!)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or TRS! :)

Also, either please post here or let one of us know via PM ONCE YOU HAVE SENT YOUR MONEY IN. That way we have an accurate total.

Thanks guys! This is awesome. :)

^^anything for the cause

sign me up ...and then tell me what to do!

I use paypal ...but i can also send some colourful canadian currency should it be required.

I'd be willing to be a regular donor ...but only for North America.
Sorry other regions haven't any relevance for me at this time!

Peace and happy trails everyone!

We have paid for the Blue Diamond to be tested and apparently the pill is on it's way.

We have set up an ongoing project to test more pills. Details here.

EsourceR said:
^^anything for the cause

sign me up ...and then tell me what to do!

I use paypal ...but i can also send some colourful canadian currency should it be required.

I'd be willing to be a regular donor ...but only for North America.
Sorry other regions haven't any relevance for me at this time!

Peace and happy trails everyone!

Thanks EsoureR! Check this thread here for more info about ongoing/monthly donations: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=245302

Any more of you Canadians on board? :)

Ante up! =D

johnboy said:
We have paid for the Blue Diamond to be tested and apparently the pill is on it's way.

We have set up an ongoing project to test more pills. Details here.

w00t! I knew it could be done! :)

Who's up for an ongoing donation-a-thon to get the "crazy pill that drives us insane trying to figure out what's in it!" tested?

I'm in! :)

(Remember, if it's only a few bucks, it can go a long way! /psa) ;)

Ok, I already did a 20$ us donation to Erowid for the PILLREPORTS TESTING FUND.
Also, the pill is ready to be sending. It will leave Montreal Monday morning.

I plan to keep donating 10$ per mouth for future pill testing.

Whatever the content of these pills, these would have, at least, the merit of being the starting point of a great project!

Thanks Ravenous and TRS for your good work.

Last edited:
M dit aimez said:
Ok, I already did a 20$ us donation to Erowid for the PILLREPORTS TESTING FUND.
Also, the pill is ready to be sending. It will leave Montreal Monday morning.

I plan to keep donating 10$ per mouth for future pill testing.

Whatever the content of these pills, these would have, at lease, the merit of being the starting point of a great project!

Thanks Ravenous and TRS for your good work.

No.....Thank YOU, m dit aimez, for sending in the donation AND the pill! Kudos!

:) :)

Great to see we got the money toghther and i will be down for a 10 doller donation a month to the north amercian pill testing forum. Sorry for the atitude and insults i gave before... It just frusterated me that my Research fun was taken over and normally "official" things take time and half to get anything done. But i want to thank TRS, RavounsBlonde and erowid and ecstacydata for there quick replys and time and effort put into this. Im glad something has come from this and mybe other regions can start up some sort of thing.

Im intrested in setting up a website Specifically desinated to the testing of pills across amercia. Not just north amercia but all regions. I will pay for the domain and webhosting that is needed. The website could be a affliate of pillreports and bluelight ecstacy discussion. If you think this is a good idea and the MOD'S of pill reports and bluelight are down for the idea and is acceptable message me.

Thanks,

reronic

thats doin too much. a simple poll on BL and a graphic somewhere in the corner of PR for how much we've raised is fine.

Garbage said:
thats doin too much. a simple poll on BL and a graphic somewhere in the corner of PR for how much we've raised is fine.

Garbage said it right, the graphic that is being worked on for the front page of www.pillreports.com will work perfectly. :) And, anyone will be able to see it here on Bluelight in the PillReports Discussion Forum. We can create polls if necessary, ect. :)

PR & BL have the most potential to pull the money in based on them being both pretty well known websites, and the fact that people feel "safe" here and at PR.com. (privacy issues)

:)

I sent in via credit card a donation of $15.00 for the pill testing fund.

I will make good on the remaining five dollar donation on Friday. :) However $15 of the $20 is there!! :)

I really like this whole idea and I think we can kick start the program! I eagerly await to see how much we have collected! I think its over $150. Easily.

byrdturdak47 said:

I sent in via credit card a donation of $15.00 for the pill testing fund.

I will make good on the remaining five dollar donation on Friday. :) However $15 of the $20 is there!! :)

I really like this whole idea and I think we can kick start the program! I eagerly await to see how much we have collected! I think its over $150. Easily.

Thanks! I'm sure we've raised well over the amount too - have you guys checked out the front page of www.pillreports.com?

You should! :)

RavenousBlonde said:
Thanks! I'm sure we've raised well over the amount too - have you guys checked out the front page of www.pillreports.com?

You should! :)

Indeed, I saw it! :) I hope we can get a pretty little banner up there with the total amount donated!

I hope we can keep this going! If everyone donates $5-30 per month we could really make a splash!

I hate to be corny but... We did it together. Not one individual carried this team.
Something pulls us together. I think it was destiny.

In order to change the world, I guess a person would have to really get his head together first before he can say anything to the world, to change it.

thanks for making small changes to " our " world.

I hope you realize that there is something to believe in, that there are things that we are doing that will make us better.

...So you wanna change the world huh...

can't believe a simple idea worked out ... great project ...