• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

Great idea guys, just keep the ball rolling :)

Make sure you keep us all up to date with all your results.

Gosh darn I can't believe what I've been missing. I would gladly donate. This is an incredible idea and I hope it keep up.

Fry-d- said:
Great idea guys, just keep the ball rolling :)

Make sure you keep us all up to date with all your results.

We will! The nice people at www.pillreports.com has put a link on the front page for us. Hopefully, we'll get a banner of some type soon to let everyone know how much $ we've raised. (I was told this was in the process, but you know how the monkeys in the basement can be! lol)

The pill was sent in a day or two ago, and the payment was made to the correct people. Now, we just wait to see the results from eData. :)

YAY PILLREPORTERS!!! Kudos to you all!

/me is anxious for the verdict on those blue diamonds..
some say its just loads of mdma, some say its loads of crap.. :(
im not taking mine till the results are in!

Well, we've collected $60 so far for the fund to have the NEXT PILL tested!!!

This is so freaking awesome. ;)

/psa

reronic said:
how long does it normally take for a pill to be tested at edata?

Firstly I'd like to say whats up Reronic. :) You know me on PR as 'JBCak47'. =D %) I hope all is well on your end.

Secondly, in answer to your question, it varies but it seems to be on the order of about an update, ROUGHLY, once every 30 days on the Edata.org site.

However since they lost funding it has been sporadic, as I have noticed it to be.

**Oddly they did an update like 2 weeks after a previous update, but it had only two pills (The motorala and the one with Ketamine MDMA and 2 other substances).

reronic said:
how long does it normally take for a pill to be tested at edata?

I'm not quite sure how long it takes. I'm sure it will depend on the lab's (DDL) current work. I'll see if I can find out for you. :)

im calling it now. the pill contains

mdma
diphenhydramine
dxm
methamphetimine

i think.

MDA
diphenhydramine

no meth as there is no comedown plus its very easy to fall asleep after the highs gone.. like pass out easy. Sometimes more easy then when i drink 1/2 a bottle of vodka. Dont think DXM thou as iv done it many times for recretional use.

didnt somebody say there could be a 2C substance in it possibly? the reason i guessed meth was kuz one of my friends in an online game i play told me hes in texas and he came up on some of those and said something to the extent of "OMG THOSE WERE SO GOOD I WAS ON IT FOR LIKE 9 HOURSS!" im use to that being the reaction of a methstasy user.

I will say this, there was more than one batch, so if we could find ANOTHER Diamond pill of another color

1. MDMA,
2. and a little-known Research Chemical,

byrdturdak47 said:
I will say this, there was more than one batch, so if we could find ANOTHER Diamond pill of another color

1. MDMA,
2. and a little-known Research Chemical,

Didn't someone post on www.pillreports.com that they had a pink diamond??

Or was that a flat/domed pill with a diamond shape press?

Argh! Too many pills! I'll go check when I put on my "mod" hat in a bit. =D

i thought the one where the guy said he got really tired was the pink one

alright alright let me make my prediction... let me in on the fun...

just MDMA... only MDMA...lol....HIGH DOSE TOO>>>

who knows but that really is my guess......

var13 said:
alright alright let me make my prediction... let me in on the fun...

just MDMA... only MDMA...lol....HIGH DOSE TOO>>>

who knows but that really is my guess......

If you’re right Var, I will bite my fingers to having sent this pill to the lab and not having enjoyed it... ;)
But I don't think...