• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

I knew you guys were going to pull together on this one...this is a great liitle project to kepp rolling.

M dit aimez said:
I have the pill you need to send and did not plan to take it. It would be a pleasure for me to help you with this test project.

Here is the pill I have:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2588

Stoner, I e-mail you by PM...

Thank you so much, m dit aimez! :) TRS will be in touch soon to let you know more about where to send the pill, ect.

We are still ironing out the details with eData, ect, but it IS a GO!!! :D

Like I said before, even if it's just $5 (skip a day at McDonald's!), it WILL add up! This is an excellent opportunity to show others that we PillReporters, as a collective, are truly concerned with HARM REDUCTION and we're not just there to propogate the use of ecstasy.

Come on Bluelighter's...there are TOO MANY of us out here - certainly we can all come together and scrounge up $115!

GenericMind said:
I thought about making a website for something like this before but figured too many people would think I was trying to steal their pills and/or money.

I'm not sure if you guys are planning to do this for only the diamonds, but I think a continued effort for any pill people sent in would be great. A website could be created to show the current pill up for testing, the amount currently in the fund, the pill could be sent in when there was enough, the test results posted, a new pill chosen, and the process repeated. I think something like that would have the potential to get A LOT of pills tested.

And I wholeheartedly agree! However... (you knew it was coming!)

The whole problem (well, the main problem) with this is the lack of a safe, anon. addy to send the money to. Due to the sheer nature of this board, everyone is skittish about their personal details, as they should be. People are also scared if they send money to a PayPal account (which leaves a HUGE paper trail, is not anon, and shows the donator's real name, which is the REALLY big problem!), and who's to say the "designated" PayPal account holder wouldn't run off with the testing fund money? (if, for instance, we made "UserXYZ" in charge of donations, as opposed to sending the money directly to the testing lab or another "safe" place).

I think as soon as we get the details "ironed out" for the Blue Diamond testing, we'll be able to do sit around and brainstorm some more regarding this subject. :) We don't want to go and make the good people at eData/Erowid/DDL/wherever crazy with donations flying in from all directions, for all kinds of pills, ect. KWIM?

;)

byrdturdak47 said:
RavenousMod, Var13, et al.

Thank you guys for the quick work in regards to this situation. So in order to fund the diamond-pill testing (and other pills that we come across in the future)

We need a money order or a check made payable to EcstasyData.org and a NOTE attached to be used for the colored Diamond-shaped pill.

I will send out my money order on Monday and will keep you posted. I'll send another on Friday when I get paid again...

****BUT GUYS****

Why don't we keep this little program going, instead of just testing the diamond pill, we could donate weekly like $5 and have them all sent for one particular pill that someone has sent... :)

So I think if we do this right, we could easily test 3-5 pills a month. :) And even if NONE come to YOUR OR MY area, PLEASE donate because it could help save a life of a fellow MDxx user...

-John

Excellent ideas! Please see my response to Generic Mind ^^^^. :)

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY ANYWHERE UNTIL WE GET THE DETAILS FINALIZED. :)

Since the mods over on the ED boards moved this over here to Pill Reports Discusion, this will now be the "Official" thread for the Blue Diamonds eData Testing Collective. :)

At the risk of sounding like a bad commercial at 3AM in the morning....$5 from you will go a LONG way! Like I said, there are too many of us here. To not be able to pull this off would be asinine....and edging on pathetic! Just my .02.

;)

Can we make a list of the people willing to donate??

I know we have :

1. Var13
2. RavenousMod
3. JBCak47

Can we make up a list? I would like to see at least 10-15 people in on this! :)

Maybe we can make a Bi-weekly or Once-a-Month donation. :) COME ON GUYS!

I can donate. I also like the whole setting up a website for getting mysterious pills tested.

byrdturdak47 said:
Can we make a list of the people willing to donate??

I know we have :

1. Var13
2. RavenousMod
3. JBCak47

Can we make up a list? I would like to see at least 10-15 people in on this! :)

Maybe we can make a Bi-weekly or Once-a-Month donation. :) COME ON GUYS!

Ok, here's what I have so far as donations go:

1. Var ($20?)
2. Ravenous ($10)
3. JBCak ($20?)
4. woodpecker ($10?)
5. Anon. donor "L" (confirmed by Ravenous) ($5)
6. therollingstoner ($20-30?)
7. Garbage ($20)
8. Xplicit (??)

Did I miss anyone? Ok, this is what *I* have on the list so far. Now, we need to get *correct* amounts. :) Speak up via PM to me or TRS, or post here - your choice! :) Look at what we've got so far! Yay!

We are still ironing out the details of the "safe addy" to send the $ to. As soon as that is done, I think we can get this going! The people at www.pillreports.com has graciously said they will even add a nifty graphic on the front page to tally up donations, ect.

I could see this being a great project not only for the "Blue Diamonds", but other pills that drive us completely insane regarding contents. :)

Last edited:
I donated $5 on PR. There is a fund set up to get these pills tested under the North America Section. I hope everyone gives so we can find out about this mystery pill. After my donation, we are up to $60.

Important Update Please Read!!!

It appears that someone got a little ahead of everyone else and posted a call out for donations on the Blue Diamonds testing on NA part of www.pillreports.com.

:X

THIS IS NOT THE PLAN OF ACTION. PLEASE READ BELOW (taken from the head cheese mod, TRS....in reply to this post to get donations):

QUOTE:
Mod Edit: No one is to send any funds to this email address. This is not an official fund for this cause. Reronic, I am the mod here. I am setting up payment arrangements. I know you are trying to help but I'll do the work around here. I am doing things a certain way for everyones protection. Don't go screwing this up. Just posting your email addy on here is grounds for banning.

Fellow pillreporters, I am arranging payment options with erowid and edata. Either I or blonde will direct you WHERE to send funds, and WHEN. So far Ive only recieved a couple of PMs, and one pill being donated. If you want to donate, PM me or my co-mod on bluelight and we will tell you what to do. Basically, "Don't do shit, unless." I appreciate everyones support, lets just try an do it right.

Now, reronic, I trust the money you had donated will be sent to erowid as soon as I direct you when/where to send it too. Even though you are a regular poster and good intentioned, this has to be done a certain way, for your protection and others. -mod

(END QUOTE)

Link can be found at pr.com

As TRS so eloquently put it, DON'T DO SHIT UNLESS! PayPal leaves a huge paper trail and it is not advised to send money to somone you do not know. This is why we are working WITH Erowid/eData to have a known harm reduction organization handle this.

I repeat:
DO NOT DO ANYTHING REGARDING THE BLUE DIAMONDS TESTING UNLESS YOU HAVE CONFIRMED IT VIA PM HERE ON BLUELIGHT! TO TRS (therollingstoner) OR MYSELF.

There are reasons why we are doing things the way we are, just like TRS said.

If anyone has a question, feel free to PM me or TRS.

i dont think i will see the RCMP knocking on my door or other fellow canadians for donating 5-20 dollers. or for amercians the FBI. I have recieved 2 donations, one from a unknown sender of 35.00 USD and one from Xplicit of 5.00 USD. Going out and sending a money order is out of way for most people. Thats why i decided to set my paypal account up, and once the money was collected to withdrawl it to my bank account and for me personally to send the 115 USD with the pill as i can get it locally from akacrack.

I see RavenousBlonde and therollingstoner have thrown my idea into the ground and put it to a hault and have not brought up any other plans/ways of payment. But have haulted one that would work perfectly, Guess your the mods and the "man/women in charge" so for the 2 people who have sent the money to my account it is in safe keeping and will be tranfered to the "official" account, whenever that is set up. Im hoping this doesnt take years like most "officially" set up shit on BL and PR takes.

Right now i have collected in total

Unknown sender: 35.00 USD
xplicit: 5.00USD
akacrack : 20 USD
reronic 20 USD

Pill donation from "akacrack"

I have 80 USD collected all i need is 35 USD more and i could get this shit sent in the next week, but i noe if i post the address of the paypal account i will be banned so i wont. We will just wait 6 months for the mods to do this officially.

Reronic,

Thanks boss! Don't worry, it wont be six months. RavenousMod is on this and she is making lightning fast speed.

:)

I too have PLEDGED $20 but I have yet to send it in. RavenousBlond when you get everything up PLEASE tell me where to send the Money Order. :)

I hope we keep this going for other pills. I think this is a great way to revive Ecstasy-Data.org

My $20 is still here waiting, lol.

grrrr

reronic said:
i dont think i will see the RCMP knocking on my door or other fellow canadians for donating 5-20 dollers. or for amercians the FBI. I have recieved 2 donations, one from a unknown sender of 35.00 USD and one from Xplicit of 5.00 USD. Going out and sending a money order is out of way for most people. Thats why i decided to set my paypal account up, and once the money was collected to withdrawl it to my bank account and for me personally to send the 115 USD with the pill as i can get it locally from akacrack.

I see RavenousBlonde and therollingstoner have thrown my idea into the ground and put it to a hault and have not brought up any other plans/ways of payment. But have haulted one that would work perfectly, Guess your the mods and the "man/women in charge" so for the 2 people who have sent the money to my account it is in safe keeping and will be tranfered to the "official" account, whenever that is set up. Im hoping this doesnt take years like most "officially" set up shit on BL and PR takes.

What you think here is irrelevant. Thats how people get themselves in trouble, with that infamous phrase "I don't think... or I didn't think.." Your plan would not work perfectly. First off, privacy issues. For your own good, we don't want your email addy and paypal info put on the internet. BIG PAPER TRAIL! THIS IS WHY I SAID NO TO THIS. Second, why should people send money to you? Why should people trust you? Not saying you aren't trustworthy, (I have no idea), but look at me or blonde. I'm sure we're the most trusted people on this site, and we're not asking people to send money to us. Why? Once again, privacy issues, and there is no need for the money to be sent to us, when it can be sent directly to the people that are going to use it.

As far as the 6 months comment goes, I'm waiting for an email back from data for where to send the money, and any special instructions they would like done. Since you have collected what looks to be 80 bucks, and with this list,

1. Var ($20?)
2. Ravenous ($10)
3. JBCak ($20?)
4. woodpecker ($10?)
5. Anon. donor "L" (confirmed by Ravenous) ($5)
6. therollingstoner ($30)
7. Garbage ($20)
8. Xplicit (??)

plus a donated pill

it looks like we hit our mark. So do me a fav reronic. Stand by for an Pm on where to send the funds that you collected. Other users will soon recieve a PM also to where to send funds an how. Btw reronic, its nothing against you or I dont want you to be a part of it or anything, I'm just trying to make sure this goes off without a hitch, safely. Looks like the telethon worked out great. Thanks everyone! Now I'm just waitin for a email back, and when I get that Ill post back here.

Yes, please, I am itching to find out WHERE I need to send my money order to.

:) Thanks everyone, Espically TRS, RavMod, Reronic, Garbage, AKACRACK (ESPICALLY AKACRACK!!!)

:)

and et al. :)

yah just waiting for an official destination to send my money. believe me TRS/rav i *really* appreciate the effort to keep this anon and have no paper-trails.... im a very paranoid person =D

Official PayPal response

Hello all!

I have been asked by the admins of www.pillreports.com to give you a "friendly" PayPal address, should you wish to donate via PayPal. This is the PayPal address for "Enlighten" (www.enlighten.org.au), which is the Harm Reduction organization in AUS that runs & operates www.pillreports.com.

The email address to make PayPal donations to is: [email protected]

Should you wish to make a PayPal donation, your info will only be seen by an actual harm reduction organization - the people that bring you www.pillreports.com :) This is the "safest" way for people wishing to donate via PayPal to do so.

If anyone has questions regarding PayPal & sending it to this email address, feel free to PM me. I personally feel that this is the "safe" way to give via PayPal, since your info will be kept PRIVATE, and only seen by the people that run Enlighten/Pill Reports, which is located in Aussie-Land. :)

Garbage said:
yah just waiting for an official destination to send my money. believe me TRS/rav i *really* appreciate the effort to keep this anon and have no paper-trails.... im a very paranoid person =D

No problem-o!

I know you guys are anxious, but like it's been said so many times before... Proper and correct info has to be given out and OK'ed by the OTHER organizations involved before we can start giving out addresses. This is to assure that a situation does not arise like ^^^^. This is also called common courtesy, to make sure that we are not imposing on other organization's goodwill of offering to take in "trickle" donations from "who knows where?" to get a pill tested.

Believe me, as soon as "we" (TRS, I, or the admins of PR) get a response back from the proper people, you guys will be FIRST to know!

I knew we ALL could do this TOGETHER! :)

Well everyone I got a response back from edata. You can send payments to the above (enlighten), or to erowid. If you wish to donate to erowid, please use this link: http://www.erowid.org/donations/payment_single.shtml

As far as the pill goes, please send in the pill (thanks mdit aimez!) to http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_tablet.php

Now heres the stickler. No matter what way you use (online or snail mail) please include a note saying it is for the blue diamond testing and pill ID pr-2006-03-01, and of course your PR username is optional.

Well guys, lets "Git er done!" Ill be sendin in my donation either later today or friday at the latest. When you guys send in your donation, please post here with when you sent it an how much. If theres anything I left out or anyone has any questions, feel free to email me or blonde with whatever concerns you may have.

Woodpecker...I do hope you're wrong, cuz we're all gonna be pissed I think if we get an "unidentified: 1" result lol.

Any extra money we raise with this can be used for the testing of further pills. We plan to keep doing this. I am going to start a new thread where people can suggest pill they want tested, and if there are a few of them we can either raise all the money, or use a poll to decide which ones get tested first.

It might be best to put "Pillreports Testing Fund" on the note rather than Blue Diamonds.