• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The "OFFICIAL" PillReports BLUE DIAMONDS eData Testing Thread!

nightfun said:
so are the BLUE DIAMONDS that are in New England (PROVIDENCE) bad or good? I have not tested but just wondering? these are the shape of a diamond, not a diamond press

Hello my friend :)

STAY AWAY FROM THE DIAMOND SHAPED PILLS!

Go to www.ecstasydata.org for a pic.

BE SAFE! :)

RavenousBlonde said:
Hello my friend :)

STAY AWAY FROM THE DIAMOND SHAPED PILLS!

Go to www.ecstasydata.org for a pic.

BE SAFE! :)

Hi wanted to report back on the BLUE DIAMONDS. Last Thurs. I dropped 1/2 to see the effects be it mild or not. I had a low roll with them, not speedy at all. The next day all was ok, but it was only a 1/2.

Saturday at a party, I took 1 at 10p. Got to the party at 11, was rolling pretty hard. Dropped another one at 1a, continuted to roll until 6am. Had normal grinding and eye wiggles that I usually get. The comedown was like it's been in the past. No bad come down at all, I was tired, but more from dancing for 5 hours. No headaces, twitching etc from a methbomb/speed pill. All was good on these.

so maybe it's possible, what I have was not from the same batch as the ones listed on pillreports??? But wanted to write back my experience

Hi, i'm from montreal and just wanted to had a little to that topic, I took that blue diamond 3 days ago, and my reaction to it was the same then nightfun's reaction, preaty nice high and no hard comedown, so i guest that those where from a good batch

just wanted to tell you my experience, c ya

I'v taken the blue diamonds in MTL a few times and i have to say they were the best pills Iv seen around.A friend of mine had taken two at once and she was tripping hard.Like too much diphenhydramine kind of tripping.She was delerious and experienced full blown hallucinations.She said that she thought she was at work and she was doing her routine and she also saw one of her friends heads turn into a parrot.

I dont know if I'l be playing with these anymore thanks to this thread:):(

nightfun said:
so are the BLUE DIAMONDS that are in New England (PROVIDENCE) bad or good? I have not tested but just wondering? these are the shape of a diamond, not a diamond press

I believe the report saying they're 3 parts diphenhydramine to 1 part mdma. It was very trippy and sot of dissociative, and we fell sound asleep within hours!

Definitely not very mdma-like, but fun just the same. I DO NOT recommend taking more than two though.

^^^ We did get the pill tested, you can look back in the thread for the results from e-Data. :)