• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nang appreciation thread.

... and the rest man

my friends and i're splitting it, 1 carton each :)

Last edited:
... and the rest man

my friends and i're splitting it, 1 carton each :)

thats a good idea, much cheaper but yeah delivery will be interesting.

The post office people bitch about 1 carton so they definately wont be loving you if you get 5. Plus you'll need help carrying them - they'll weigh 60kg all up

Yeah I do. Assuming its the same procedure as it is with 1 case they'll try to deliver it to your house via Australia Post courier but if no ones there to sign for it they'll take it to the post office for you to collect.

I would imagine you could probably arrange for them to just hold it at the post office but I dont know.

got my cream whipper in the mail today, awsome little solid alu' 500ml unit, no plastic head. only problem is the bulb holder is plastic, but im a machinist, so im gonna make one out of stainless steel, for 8g and 16g units. should be easy looking at it.
also thinking of making new nozzel, something more mouth worthy, like a tobbaco pipe mouth piece... make it in 2 pieces and i can unscrew it to pack with polly fill or something to filter the gas.

i got 10 bulbs with it too, are the green ones no2 or co2?? i think green is co2...

now to convince dad to airbrush something psycedelic all over it...

2 weeks (1 weekend) and my carton has been reduced to 6 boxes :S

After all that my whipped cream machine is in dire need of some new washers and a clean. What does everyone use to clean the oil out of them ? (it's a cheap aluminium one)

i did google a bit, and finally found my own answer, green= co2 in the old days, but even better, on the bulb it has tiny print on the side, co2...

guess i got 10 co2 bulbs that ill have to use for legit reasons. i didnt pay, they come free... hope the gf likes whipped cream...

EDIT:

iv noticed you can load more than one bulb into a whipper, but how many is safe? just stick to one? if thats so, would it be a bad dea to make a 16g holder/loader for a 8g designed whipper? its a pretty heavy canister, not light at all for its size.
on that note, how much pressure is in a bulb? out of interest.

Last edited:
^ Not sure on the pressure, but I've seen people put two in them without problems. I don't know how safe it is though. Personally I'm staying the hell away from bulbs.

Put up a picture of your psychedelic cream whipper when it's done. :)

2 is the limit but i have seen 3-4 go in but its damaging the machine and that much pressure makes it hard to use.

Are the medical grade ones still available anywhere in australia?
Mosa and best whip are the best option for high potency low oil content. But when your having 100's the oil really get stuck in the lungs. Even with filtering it through cloths and tissues.

It depends on the bulber. I have a friend whose bulber holds upwards of six bulbs. The standard ISI ones hold three max.

I have bought about 10 machines over the years and i recon putting too many in wrecks them.
Everyone should use soda machine with tissue/clothe filtering around the bubbler tube.
Erowid recently did a study on nangs it was int he mag not too long ago maybe 6months its a good read for nangers.

So I knew on last Moday i had Tues off work, so was like sweet drop the 2 microdots i been storeing, quickly internet ordered 4 box 10 pack nangs express, (guranteed next delivery by COB for xtra $), anyways had a nice trip, but no nangs checking mailbox and post office all day.

Called company they fucked up and they arrived today. So only on some weed, alchohol, and some nice kinda apple pill (some nice mepherdrone like substance chargy, havn't check pill reports). at the moment.

Anyways point of the post was just hit some nangs and with the alfterglow of the dots with the other stuff combined I really really appreciate Nangs, they are growing on me even more and really yes i really appriciate nangs.

Internets a great source of nangs. Orderd a shit load and never asked for any id.

last night i tried out my new dispenser while on DXM, way better then shitty balloons.
broke through twice, each time i fell backwards and felt like my soul was trying to come out of my arms and head
it went from left to right to the tune of me saying "its the same reality", happened again but i got up when i was doing it
crazy shit.

Freaking love nangs! Seems everyone is having trouble with their nanganators, i purchased a ISI soda siphon and have been through at least a thousand nangs with no problems + i have not noticed any greasy black gunk on the inside and best of all we can fit 4 nangs comfortably inside haha :D i order bulk from an Australian website when there on sale (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP)! Last rainbow serpent i took 500 nangs, jesus christ that was an experience ahaha!! Favourite experiences are whilst on acid, smoking blunts and doing nangs, coupled with watching Peter Sellars - The Party & Music -Birdy Nam Nam! = This in my mind is the recipe for the best tripping experience ever!! try it ;)

Whats going on with quality of nangs these days; you got iSi which has such high amount of oil in them leaves me feeling ill for days after trying to cough up machine oil.
Then there is mosa which has less oil but now they are weak as and have lost potency due to them adding too much air. I went through 150+ mosa nangs last night, i could go through several boxes without a breath of air. Now that wouldn't be possible if it was just nitrous.
Wish iSi would remove some of most of there oil or those medical grade ones would come back.

yeh after a 24hr period where I went through ~100 iSi 8g nangs I spend half a day coughing/spewing up machine oil. Not fucking cool.

Has anyone come across any other cleaner brands or are iSi as good as it gets? Please don't say yes :(