• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nang appreciation thread.

Nah you don't need much K at all. My g/f has a always been against me taking K but after explaining the nang/K combo she wanted to have a try. So she had only a small bump probably no more than 20mg. 20 min later she had great visuals from nangs.

yeah my gf isn't big on drugs at all so i wouldn't have her joining in lol

Has there been any issues with getting Crackers into Australia ?, No idea if it is legal or not.

^^ I've never had any trouble.. Either have my friends.
Should be pretty safe..

I had a box of nangs over the weekend, it feels like i am becoming more resistant to the effects of nitrous these days.
They just don't seem to have the magic anymore. Eh.

so what's the verdict on the best way to do them: one nang breathed in and out of a balloon or 2 nangs and holding your breath?

Always administered with Oxygen. Holding your breath while using N20 without additional oxygen is not harm reduction.

Make sure you are sitting down as well.

Preferably ditch the nangs and get a tank of each. Do not do that though without a Dead Man's Handle. Ever.

Finally got my hands on a dispenser. Kayser brand, all metal, 1 litre. Bought it from a mate for $40, those things retail at over 100, so pretty stoked. Thing hits SO much better than those bloody crackers, plus you can regulate the flow of gas so it isn't so loud and the balloons don't freeze as much. Thinking about painting it psychedelically like someone earlier in the thread said they would

^^ you shoulnt need balloons with a dispenser.. a 1L one should be able to hold 2-3 nangs at a time so no need for ballooooooooooons..

I've come to the conclusion that nangs are way too fuckn expensive for something that doesnt last more than a minute.. that is if your paying the same amount for one box as you would for a large whopper meal.. what I really need to do is hit up a 'cash n carry' n try n get them at a reasonable price otherwise they just arnt affordable (dont get me wrong, I still fuckn love em)

Nah I like balloons so I can breathe them in and out. Also it's good if you and a mate want to nang at the same time, you can just fill a balloon each. I pay like 3 mcdoubles for a box of 10, so not too bad unless you're using them every week or every day or something.

Nangs and acid, fuuuck. That combo is almost too good. I felt absolute total pleasure that was literally better than an orgasm mixed with total and complete knowledge. For a split second I knew EVERYTHING, it was all so simple and so FUNNY! Whatever it was had me laughing my head off while pumping my fist yelling "yes! yes! yes!" at the top of my lungs.

By the time me and my mate had finished one nang we'd already be loading up another. The right time to stop just never seems to come. Could easily waste a whole afternoon doing basically nothing on this shit

Nah I like balloons so I can breathe them in and out. Also it's good if you and a mate want to nang at the same time, you can just fill a balloon each.

I remember I Perth BL met up a few years back , 15 + of us all with a balloon in hand nanging out at the same time, so epic, good times=D

Are Nangs like jungle juice? Iv never done them but im keen to give it a go..

As far as I know Nangs and jungle juice are legal <snip>

I assume that Jungle Juice is Amyl. Nitrous Oxide is colloquially known as Nangs in Australia due to the repeated audial hallucination you hear when under the influence of N20. You would most probably know them as whipped cream bulbs or chargers.

There is a big difference when N2O is properly administered with Oxygen.

Amyl is another story altogether. Sust is the man to ask about Amyl, wherever he is these days, as he knows more than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nang appreciation thread...... Nangs - Deeply appreciated.

Love the place where the acid and nang combination takes you. It's another world of nothing but pure pleasure, bliss, infinity and total understanding. The sort of place you just never want to leave, where there is no body, mind or reality, just pure ecstasy experiencing itself. I've never felt happiness like that in my entire life, nothing even close.

Does anyone else get a bad comedown from nangs though? The day after I did this combo I just felt like shit, just wanted to go away you know

Does anyone else get a bad comedown from nangs though? The day after I did this combo I just felt like shit, just wanted to go away you know

Usually numbness in the toes and fingers is one of the first signs of overdoing N2O cartridges. That and freezer burn on the hands from holding a cold whipper for too long.