• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nang appreciation thread.

Half litres are fine for getting you to nang town and back. Make sure you use quality bulbs though (not MOSA) as the residue from the shitty brands tends to build up pretty quickly in the smaller machines and nothing sucks more than having to clean your canister mid-doof.

I only feel comfortable squeezing two bulbs into a half litre canister. Which is enough, as two in the machine and two in a balloon is really about as many bulbs as one can do at once.

I'd have to disagree with the MOSA comment. I have a 0.5L canister and I only manage to just fit 1 nang in (putting a second in results in most of the first rushing out the safety valve.

I'd have to disagree with the MOSA comment. I have a 0.5L canister and I only manage to just fit 1 nang in (putting a second in results in most of the first rushing out the safety valve.

That depends on the design/seal of your specific machine. The MOSA machines (I have a 1L) have a blowoff valve thing that lets a fair bit out sometimes. This is only an issue wiith the 0.5L MOSA machines though I've found. ISI and other branded machines waste next to none when screwing two bulbs into a 0.5 L canister.

If you've got the mosa half litre and want to do two without any waste, screw one in. Take out the empty and sit a full one in there (uncracked) - do most of what's in there, crack the second and by by world. ;)

My comment was more towards the mosa bulbs which have an unhealthy residue that builds up to nasty levels real quick in the half litre machines. Just to say that the smaller your canister - the higher quality bulbs you want to be using, as you notice the shit build up alot quicker.

@psytaco. The ones your looking at on said online auction site are 90% of the time mosa. So best keep the above comments in mind when making your purchase.

i loved how they had nangaconda at rainbow serpent... snake shaped nang recycling bin for those who didn't go. was nang art for sure

That depends on the design/seal of your specific machine. The MOSA machines (I have a 1L) have a blowoff valve thing that lets a fair bit out sometimes. This is only an issue wiith the 0.5L MOSA machines though I've found. ISI and other branded machines waste next to none when screwing two bulbs into a 0.5 L canister.

If you've got the mosa half litre and want to do two without any waste, screw one in. Take out the empty and sit a full one in there (uncracked) - do most of what's in there, crack the second and by by world. ;)

My comment was more towards the mosa bulbs which have an unhealthy residue that builds up to nasty levels real quick in the half litre machines. Just to say that the smaller your canister - the higher quality bulbs you want to be using, as you notice the shit build up alot quicker.

@psytaco. The ones your looking at on said online auction site are 90% of the time mosa. So best keep the above comments in mind when making your purchase.

Good to know. The ISI ones I have seen look really good, and I do like to have quite a few nangs per inhale (big fan of 4 nang balloons8o), so 1L would be ideal in that regard. However, they are like twice the price of one of the cheapy 0.5L ones. I don't know, only really dig nangs when I'm tripping or at a doof - which I don't do that much. decisions decisions:!

Good to know. The ISI ones I have seen look really good, and I do like to have quite a few nangs per inhale (big fan of 4 nang balloons8o), so 1L would be ideal in that regard. However, they are like twice the price of one of the cheapy 0.5L ones. I don't know, only really dig nangs when I'm tripping or at a doof - which I don't do that much. decisions decisions:!

How the fuck do you manage to do 4 nangs without blacking out.

Question: how long have nangs been around for? Anyone have an older relative (parent, uncle, aunt etc) who remembers doing nangs when they were younger?

is there a limit that you can buy OTC? i notice they have to be hidden kinda like ciggs.

^ As I understand it they aren't hidden due to any law, but a lot of places seem to lock them up due to theft issues.

I thought it was because you had to be 18, I can understan teh theft thing though

^ I can't state for a 100% fact you have to be 18, but pretty much 98% of nangs I ever bought were when I was 17/18 (and most people would say at the time looked younger) and I never once got carded for it even though I would ALWAYS get carded buying alcohol or cigarettes at the time, no exceptions (well there was one news agent I could buy ciggies from after I got my L's but in general..).

I remember once asking the chick in a kitchen wares store why they were locked up and she told me it was due to theft. She actually seemed a little puzzled why they would be stolen, to this day I don't know if she just didn't want to tell me you can get high off them or was really naive because just about everyone else at that specific store would either give me shit or a wink when purchasing nangs.

Anyone noticed any melting or burning themed experiences using nos with psychedelics?
Probly due to excessive nitrous use and lack of oxygen in my brain , when I overdo it the physical world melts away before me and gives way to a fake stage prop type thing that is created by the authorities so we don't see behind the curtain. It's so terrifying to have everything melt away before you... But intriguing given its reoccurring theme.

Anyone noticed any melting or burning themed experiences using nos with psychedelics?
Probly due to excessive nitrous use and lack of oxygen in my brain , when I overdo it the physical world melts away before me and gives way to a fake stage prop type thing that is created by the authorities so we don't see behind the curtain. It's so terrifying to have everything melt away before you... But intriguing given its reoccurring theme.

Do some reading on the Machine Elves. They control the entire machine we call the universe.

Doesn't sound like machine elves.
I feel it coming on strangely and then things start melting away, I look to my right and the person next to me is melting, deflating like a piece of latex. Then the television curtain pops up, always the same introduction, like the start of a t.v series. It's like there is a pre programmed part of my mind that is activated whenever I venture beyond a certain point and its there to keep me from going any further. The closer I get the more vicious the characters guarding the space become. The closest I got was FBI agents prodding me and others with red hot devil sticks telling us to get back and stay away. As soon as they touch you, you melt and we seem to be a part of a rebellion against this superior consciousness. Many get close to the tv curtain but no one makes it, the repressive demon agents are too strong and I snap myself out of it in terror.... Before attempting
To go back after forgetting the initial terror and intrigue takes over. More investigations too come.

Only discovered how amazing the combo of MDMA, Ketamine and nangs are a few weeks ago. Certainly wasn't expecting DMT style fractals from just one. Since then have had some truly mindblowing experiences.

My girlfriend met the creator and had a laugh with him about the meaning of life.
I saw what I think was the beginning of the universe and it was so beautiful I found tears running out of my left eye. Cannot put into words how incredible these two experiences were for us.

Ketamine and n2o is a great combo which can bring on real hallucinations like LSD and shrooms.
I've noticed whenever I use NANg with another drug it compresses the experience into a short intense experience. After that the
Drugs effects diminish way quicker than it would without the nang.

^ Interesting, I've often found the opposite - nangs can extend some of the effects of a drug, to an extent, once it starts wearing off.

I agree ketamine and nangs are an amazing combo.

Has anyone else tried nangs on g? That's an unexpectedly great combination.

When I do nangs with acid, I just feel more out of it for much longer, and the visuals seem to enhance. didn't think of doing nangs with k, sounds like it would be a blast, do you need a high dose to get a good experience from it?

When I do nangs with acid, I just feel more out of it for much longer, and the visuals seem to enhance. didn't think of doing nangs with k, sounds like it would be a blast, do you need a high dose to get a good experience from it?

Nah you don't need much K at all. My g/f has a always been against me taking K but after explaining the nang/K combo she wanted to have a try. So she had only a small bump probably no more than 20mg. 20 min later she had great visuals from nangs.