Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nang appreciation thread.

psytaco

Bluelighter
who's got a love obsession with nangs (niterous oxcide)? I know I have!

I am personally a fan of the three nang balloon and I think that this is the best way to do nangs. The perfect dose, because you can get pretty far out on it.

Although I am quite partial to a nang (preferably two) out of a bulberator, I much prefer inhaling and exhaling through a balloon because it gets you more high. how do you guys prefer to have your nangs?

nangs maketh a trip on acid or mushrooms. they are also quite well with ketamine, and DXM. They are alright by themselves, but nothing beats it on psychs.

What are your favourite drugs do use them with? or do you prefer them 'a natural'?

Whats been your most intense nang experience? Mine was at a very large doof in country victoria at the start of the year. I had bought a very large balloon from an Israeli dude who had a tank. Were it made of whippet nangs it would have been 8 nangs easily8o. I was tripping hard on mushrooms, and had done a little K a bit earlier. After the nang I was sent into the Andes where I was surrounded by people who were speaking Quecha and wearing traditional clothing. It took me a good couple of minutes to come back down and realise i was at a doof. Fucking awesome.

I later tried to take one of those big balloons to the centre of the dancefloor but it broke. I was devasted:(

Feel free to mention any harm minimisation tips for nangs.

I'm quite the fan of them, always great to bring out when on acid or similar drugs. Normally we use a homemade cracker + balloon and load up 2-3 nangs at a time and it more than does the job.

My most intense experience was probably when I start smoking weed and hitting a couple boxes of nangs after drinking all weekend. I don't really know what triggered it, but I felt like I was tripping on acid the entire time, and a couple times I swear I was time-traveling to previous times I had nanged.

That was a hectic experience, and even now I can't shake the feeling that I'm reliving past moments.

I used to love nangs both with and without pills - lots of fun on an mdma comedown. I have been through a couple of bulbentors including a brand new isi one which eventually died from being frozen too often. A mate and I went through cartons of bulbs at one stage, however the lost a bit of magic over time due to;

1. The nasty feeling in your mouth/throat/lungs the next day (although balloons alleviate this)

2. My non-nanging friends freaking out when I passed out, lips blue, shaking yet maintaining the death grip on the bulbenator

3. Nangs seemed to amplify the terrible tuesdays somewhat - and even when doing nangs by themselves I noticed myself but more so my mate would be badly depressed in the days that followed. My friend ended up doing nangs a lot more often and in higher doses than myself and he ended up fairly messed up.

4. The feeling like you were continually chasing something with nangs - After 2 bulbs you'd be so close, after three bulbs almost there at some point of understanding/enlightenment but never actually breaking through.

The old/vintage bulbenators seemed to be the most durable - even though mine has been in the shed for years I still glance at it wistfully sometimes .....

Cool thread. :)

Feel free to mention any harm minimisation tips for nangs.

Well, for a start if you are using nitrous oxide regularly (I can't bring myself to call 'em nangs for some reason) it is a good idea to take some B12 supplements as N2O can deplete your levels of it.

Also, if you are intoxicated on whatever substance and using N2O, make sure you are careful with inhaling it if you are using a whipped cream dispenser! On a fairly intense LSD trip, I accidentally let a whole heap of the expanding gas into my lungs at once... couldn't breathe properly for a couple of days afterwards. :\

What are your favourite drugs do use them with? or do you prefer them 'a natural'?

Definitely psychedelics. I always find myself part of a spiral of energy that is zooming towards some point that is tiny yet infinite, as I get closer it gets more and more intense and just as I am about to break through the other side and leave this universe and enter the next dimension I wake up to my friends laughing at me as I have apparently been rolling around giggling and thrashing.

They are so more-ish though which has made for some tension during trips between the few of us as we contemplate the dwindling supply of N2O and who will get the last ride. :\

I don't like nitrous with MDMA as I find it takes away the euphoria and tactile sensations and it takes too long to come back.

And by themselves nitrous just doesn't do it for me.

i used to be the hardest nos addict. was doing 6-8boxes every night
for months and months and months!!!

but i grew outta the addiction

now i only do it when i'm on LUCY.
man its fucken great combined with lucy :D

I've been getting into nitrous quite a bit lately.
Generally after a few drinkies during the evening, then maybe a cone or two.
Out comes the bulberator.
Due to the time of night, music videos are often on the TV.

Now, is it just me, or do heaps of music video clips appear designed for the state of mind that nitrous brings? It almost doesn't matter what form of music, or what style of video clip. I often just get the overwhelming feeling that music video directors have to be well aware of the nitrous experience, and gear their work to be best viewed in that condition.

Either way, nitrous is awesome :D

^ haha I think it is because nitrous is awesome rather than music video directors all being creative bulb heads.

One harm min tip. Don't do balloons of nitrous whilst walking. I did this at a doof in late jan, and started almost convulsing and staggering side ways and fell on a group of people. Luckily they were all some friendly Israeli dudes, but I weigh about 95kg so if I landed on a family of hippies with small children it could of been quite a different story.

Most of the time I can do them on the dancefloor whilst standing, but walking is a bit more dangerous.

You're better of sitting down period.

I know I'm a bit bias but there is only one way to enjoy nitrous oxide..... ;)

pedisedate.jpg

I used to love them, but went a but overboard in a short time and now they make it sick, so it's over for me :(

Hi everyone,

Nitrous when on acid is by far my favourite drug. It feels like you’re tripping 10 times harder for a minute and the visuals get far more colourful and intense.

The first time I tried the combo was at a doof about a year ago and it blew my mind. I was convinced that I was telepathically communicating with other doofers and they were teaching me how to control the clouds. After showing me I then tried for myself and could change their shape and colour before making them disappear one by one.

If you’re going to use a cracker get a brass one rather than aluminium. I had an aluminium one and it only lasted for about 100 cartridges but my brass one has lasted through many 100s and is still going strong.

first time I tired them, about 6-7 years ago, came home to a mate's place for recovery from a rave, where i drank copious amounts of grog, speedbombs, md** and couple things.

Coming down, took couple of oxazepams, then inhaled few of them, I just instantly passed out with grip-death-lock holding the bulberator that took two guys to take it off my hand while I was snoring away.

I have been trippping my ass of all the good LSD around at the moment and never tried it with nitrous, I never even heard it was a good combo, propbably due to the fact I trip alone most of the time.

Since joining BL I have repeatedly heard u guys talk bout "Nangs" and such and I'm especially curious bout how good they are meant to be while trippin.

Can you just buy them from the supermarket or somthing ? (hope thats not sourcing) cause sounds very interesting since i've never even done nitrous before in my life.

Regards Nang Virgin

^ Most Asian deli's sell them, although don't ask for "nang's" because they won't have any idea what your talking about. Ask for cream chargers.

You will also need a bulberator to crack them open.

Goodluck Spiritfolk, thats all I can say, I asked the same question 6-7 years ago...so mysterious and curious.

Once you figure it out, there's no turning back, just hope you'll grow out of it :)

Been few years since I got utterly wasted on them, sometimes, once in blue moon in the Kitchen very hungover from the night/day before, I just grab couple of whipped cream cans from NZ into freezer to freeze the cream inside the cans,

Then hour or two later, just suck the gases inside the cans without the creams coming out and choke you, Hangovers somewhat suddenly become managable for little while.

Not cheap way of using them, but meh back then, work paid for them and sometimes kitchen staff will wonder why cream isnt coming out of the cans :)

Silly way of using them :p

Probably best not to discuss where you can get them from, but they are quite easily available.

And they are really good with tripping, it's very intense and whole new experience. I keep seeing glimpses of the future, riding loops into different parts of time and exploding on the stuff. :D

Fiend for nangs, one of my favourite pass times =D The only problem I have is putting the bulberator down "That was sooooooo goood, just one more time" :|

As been said many times, psychs + nangs = best!