• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nang appreciation thread.

yea thats been me pretty much every night this week. do not believe that these aren't addictive folks, my bank account can vouch real bad. sometime i really wish i was addicted to meth, at least theres no stores open selling crack at 4 am :-/

When woolies were ditching their bulbs I bought over 50 boxes, cause they were as cheap as a can of coke. Anyway was was using at a similar rate to you. I started noticing 'bulbs hangover' the next morning after sleeping. Like an alcohol hangover except I felt a fuck load more brain dead. It's then I decided nitrous in large amounts may not be all rainbows and ponies could be damaging your brain for good. I figured it's probably got to do with dosing, cause you aren't getting 50/50 nitrous/oxygen as you would with a medical setup, and maybe the lower oxygen causes the damage.

What's the long term outlook like for the lungs of those that do these binges you guys are talking about? I'm sure people have been doing 100+ bulb sessions from quite a while ago...is there any reports of major problems?

I've done 10 boxes shared before, but never all to myself.

triPPAR - can you give us any more info on these medical grade whippets? Are they available retail? Would be ok to talk about this as it's HR I believe.

I found Nitrous to be very psychologically addictive with many unwanted side effects. Around 4 years ago I had a $500 a week Nitrous habit and at one point had bought the Australian importer dry. I used to get a local scrap metal company to come and take away all the empty bulbs as we were putting way too many in the bins every week. I used to have 2 creamers and 2 soda syphons on the go being cycled in front of a heater because they were too cold to touch.

Once you start losing feeling in your toes and fingers then you know it's time to stop. I haven't had one in 3 years now.

I had problems where I froze my lungs and windpipe from taking too many successive cold hits of Nitrous. It was pretty worrying for a few days then went away.

yep... the blue medical grade nangs (Whip-It) are definitely the way to go. so much smoother, and after going through well over a carton(36boxes) in a night on numerous occasions, i can vouch that they are much better on the lungs. sure, there was still some nasty nang lung, but nothing like i had experienced when i would go through a carton of iSi!

don't want to exactly say where to go, other than to look online. i have never seen them in retail shops, just available online!

nangs are my weakness, when they are there i cannot stop myself from having them until they are gone!!

I can also vouch for the addictive nature once you have gotten familiar with the ride. Nangland is an amazing place & for me, respecting it is respecting myself.

Be careful out there kids.

medical grade FTW..

medical grade + hankerchief or small cloth = no problems for lungs or throat

Also regularly WASH your bulbinator as if you have a look inside and rub your finger im sure you will collect some seedy oilly shit from the sides.. that IS going into your lungs in small amounts over time.

Clean it with soapy water and let it DRY thoroughly otherwise you WILL freeze the water inside on the first bulb and risk shooting ice shards into your lungs!

^ awh fuck, ice shards in the lungs is the last thing I want before I'm launched on a nang trip.

really enjoying nang after K hole combo these days. modus of operandi is K hole myself then after about half an hour to an hour (once I can move again) is to suck down a box of nangness.....

Fuck yeh ^^^

Havent had a decent hole in a few months :-( ... ! ! ! Used to LOOOOOVE K soooo much hahaha... one of my favorite drugs.

good to see you back around BL Tripppar, I have missed your posts of high dose cid and so forth.

Yes holeing is a truly holy experience.

As for nangs I wish ther was a quicker way of purchase (like supermarkets stocked them) as online is great, but with the addictiveness of them I just use what ever is in the house within 2 days so hangin on to them is not an option, and someitmes I just take a spur of the moment trip (like when my fiance randomly goes hangs with her gf's and talk girl shite) and I break into the freezer. Can't ed zachary get nangs instantly. oh well could have worse probs like taking ice at a funeral but anyways.

Thanks for the info on the Whip-It bulbs bluelight friends! Have turned a couple acquaintances onto them and they couldn't be more happy with them.

Got a bunch of the medical grade ones on the way for some experiments with MXE :) can't wait. It's been a long time since I've indulged.

Do you guys ever get that thing that happens, then it happens again? Kind of like someone smoothly pulling back a vinyl record and letting it play the same bit again. "I swear I've been here before" It's a bit like a mystery that you'll never figure out, but you're convinced you will. Out of the group of people I first used n20 with only me and another girl understood what the hell we were talking about...we shared a kind of nitrous kinship. Great times :D

^^^ are you talking about like a sense of dejavu when u go to that place anf rememebr you were there beofre but ur so fucked by the time u come down you forggoten about it - until you get so smahed your there again.

I have a had a few experiences in a k hole where I go to this weird world (very hard to describe) but I only get there sometimes when either I have taken right amout to hole or its a certain of K or I have taken K in conjuction with something else like nangs/acidy Anyways when i'm there I always am like 'shit I'm right on this level of hole and I remember being here last time but I have forgotten about for months since last time I was here' but it wears off withing maybe 10/15min of the hole and by the time I get out I am in normal k mode and have forgotten.

Sorry to ramble but its this sort or loop dejavu thing that I can't quite describe adequatley...................///////

Great Nang Moments in History, Number 83:

Excerpt from an interview with Lieutenant James Webb, 43rd Cavalry Div, 1969

''Well, three days into the operation, we got the call to say that intel had picked up large numbers of VC moving away from our position and back toward Hanoi. Night had just fallen, and we were just leaving the firebase to relocate back to HQ for a re-think and deployment. I flew gunships in those days of the war and had just brought our heavily laden bird up above the mountains that surrounded the base. It was an amazing sight that I never got tired of - the green hills that stretched on forever, and the points of light of our firebases, not a cloud in sight... We were at about 1000 ft when my copilot passed me a loaded can without taking his eyes off the nav console, and I pulled on it hard, man I was just so relieved to be heading somewhere safer, when all of a sudden there were tracers streaking past us and into the night sky! I think we'd crossed right over where the VC were grouped! Intel had fucked up once again and everyone was freaking out!

Well I somehow managed to throw us into a 3g turn while still pulling this goddamn nang (laughs) and these lights...those tracers...wow! I'd seen tracers before but this was something else. It just suddenly felt like God was with us in that cockpit and I just felt so...safe...like I was just thinking, 'This is so goddamn beautiful, these lights are like God's angels'. I leveled us out and the tracers continued to streak. I can't describe it. It was a perfect moment that I carry with me, even today. Needless to say, we arrived safe, not a single scratch on us. ''

lol.. wtf ^

Cheers spirit... yeh had a little hiatus due to being fucked around by those indians at TPG (net provider) ... and laziness and just got over bluelight for a bit haha

Ordering nangs online is good but im the same bro, I get that fucking shipment and just start plowing through them hahaha. Usually ring some mates that are always down for a nang sesh. Medical for the win man .. ever since they came back I have not had a drama with any machine oil or any crap in my lungs.

B - E - A - Utiful

I swear the bloke visits this site... not long ago someone mentioned how they should bring back medical grade... and BOOm... the site has them again ;-) haha

What brand is medical grade? new the new one on the popular site ?

Might have to splurge next pay check, although no doubt they'll have trouble lasting more than a couple of weeks with all this lucy about :S

haha mannnn lucy is ALWAYS about and has been steady for years now... personally anyways!

Get your hand son the new sunflowers if you want man.. beats any other TAB out at the moment.. of course liquid remains a staple diet. Although for a tab man its got a nice loading on it.

I'm looking around ebay for a whipped cream dispenser but am unsure on which one to get. I can find cheaper ones that are made of aluminum and 0.5L, for half the price of a stainless steel 1L one. I saw these at large catering supply store for much the same price on ebay, but they are quite expensive.

Do you think the .5L ones will be sufficient for inhaling purposes (I try to use balloons)? how many nangs can you typically fit in a .5L one? Also, is aluminium safe with all the pressure build up, it isn't likely to explode?

I'm looking around ebay for a whipped cream dispenser but am unsure on which one to get. I can find cheaper ones that are made of aluminum and 0.5L, for half the price of a stainless steel 1L one. I saw these at large catering supply store for much the same price on ebay, but they are quite expensive.

Do you think the .5L ones will be sufficient for inhaling purposes (I try to use balloons)? how many nangs can you typically fit in a .5L one? Also, is aluminium safe with all the pressure build up, it isn't likely to explode?

Half litres are fine for getting you to nang town and back. Make sure you use quality bulbs though (not MOSA) as the residue from the shitty brands tends to build up pretty quickly in the smaller machines and nothing sucks more than having to clean your canister mid-doof.

I only feel comfortable squeezing two bulbs into a half litre canister. Which is enough, as two in the machine and two in a balloon is really about as many bulbs as one can do at once.