• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the inevitable tolerance accumulated from using for nearly a year mean you have to shovel heroic quantities up your nose? Considering it's not the most economic ROA either.

I know this is way off topic but I believe our wills are getting a lot stronger, I believe soon that with a consciousness shift that we will be able to will the effects of drugs, anti-biotics, happiness, alternate realities etc. Maybe you are taping into that, maybe I am crazy.

I feel like heavy use of dissociatives might not be entirely benign...

Its like magnets... turn thhem one way and they repel each other.... flip one over and "snap" your locked in...

I know this is way off topic but I believe our wills are getting a lot stronger, I believe soon that with a consciousness shift that we will be able to will the effects of drugs, anti-biotics, happiness, alternate realities etc. Maybe you are taping into that, maybe I am crazy.

I would feel like this during the peak of a particularly high dosed, epiphany-like experience. Not so much during the sobriety in between. I do hope you're right though. Would be fucking cool.

Well I told myself I'd never touch dissociatives again after having a particularly bad experience with delsym (extended release dextromethorphan) @ the age of 16, during which period I was taking dxm daily for about a month or two in the 300-600mg range (although the overdose experience occured @ 1250mg delsym dxm). Obviously it wasn't DXM's fault I had a bad trip & I was in a really bad place being on intensive probation (house arrest style) during a previously great period of my life.

That said, what origionally sparked my interest in MXE was the fact that it effects opioid receptors after having read an amazing erowid trip report in which the effects were described as being somewhat like trippy opium. After delving into the topic of MXE online I thought it sounded interesting being like ketamine mixed with an opiate.

Anyways reading through all these threads on bluelight, shroomery, & drugs-forum prompted me to buy a gram of the stuff. I am pretty excited to try it.

Ever since IVing methylone, cocaine, and later, heroin (although only done it a few times out of fear of addiction) I've always prefered IVing anything that comes in water soluble form for the rush.

I have not come across a single account of IV usage of methoxetamine after reading "interview with a ketamine chemist" in which M describes a young man having IVed a lethal combination of 400mg MDAI & 100mg MXE in one go & suffering cardiac problems.

I intend on starting out with 7-10mg IV as I know that the bioavailability of anything intraveniously is 99% & the current bioavailability of MXE for any route of administration is unknown. Plugging is always the next most bioavailable method next to IVing for any drug so I came up with the dosage (7-10mg) through those accounts online.

Anyways I'm really looking forward to this next week, and will be sure to post my experience (being the IV guinea pig) as to what the rush is like IV & my overall take on the substance. Cheers!

I'm going to administer this substance to my father for his negativity and self-perpetuating slump. I also want to try giving him DOC. Combine them??

I think 40-50mg is a good starting dose.... that's what I typycally give ppl and I've had nothing but thankyous and such...

Over the last 3 days i have been using methoxetamine combined with etizolam and alcohol non stop with only sleep between uses. I have used 1g of methoxetamine, one packet of 10 etizolam and half a bottle of whiskey.

My day would start with 1 etizolam in the morning followed by two during late afternoon then at night i would insufflate the MXE into the late hours. I havent felt any of the usual affects of MXE besides an unsteady feeling in the legs and distorted visuals.

No closed eye hallucinations or feelings of comfort/empathy. On waking though i keep having memories of stumbling around in other peoples homes in my pants.

Could it be this was extremely weak metoxetamine or that the etizolam has cancelled the effect of it out?

Over the last 3 days i have been using methoxetamine combined with etizolam and alcohol non stop with only sleep between uses. I have used 1g of methoxetamine, one packet of 10 etizolam and half a bottle of whiskey.

My day would start with 1 etizolam in the morning followed by two during late afternoon then at night i would insufflate the MXE into the late hours. I havent felt any of the usual affects of MXE besides an unsteady feeling in the legs and distorted visuals.

No closed eye hallucinations or feelings of comfort/empathy. On waking though i keep having memories of stumbling around in other peoples homes in my pants.

Could it be this was extremely weak metoxetamine or that the etizolam has cancelled the effect of it out?

I would say cut out the benzos and booze and try smoking a little herb... herb and music make the experience magical..pick some music with an earthy tone.... anything from drum and bass to neil young... stay away from rap and dark metal until your experienced...

Neil Young and Dvar... but i was confused as to why i had no visuals.

Few months ago i had used 6g over a month but due to heavy tolerance i stopped for a month or two.

Last edited:
With your eyes closed? No visuals? Probably the benzos and booze...

@wooger... I regularly take multiple 200+mg doses... as long as your not combining it with another substance that could cause these things you'll be fine

Never noted any cardiac effects either. Only a lack of balance the next day and a complete lack of concentration the following day after a heavy nights use.

After reading a bit more on this stuff, I'm not quite sure I should go all the way with this stuff seeing as I have a lot of shit on my mind with a pending probation violation hearing next month.

How much does state of mind effect trips? I have had some seriously bad trips on shrooms (let my emotions get the best of me and tried to fight it, basically feeling like shit) when too much was on my mind before, is it simular in that aspect?

Primarily I want to use this drug for its therapeutic effects in relation to anti-depressant, introspective, and opioid activity. I've always been an opiate/opioid kind of guy since i got over a DXM addiction in my early teens.

Should I expect to be confused and heavily fucked up beyond the point of just opiate fuzzyness @ 7-10mg IM or plugged (actually gonna IV it, but noone seems to have gone this route after hearing of the 1 death associate with a mega dose/combo IV of MXE)?

I'd like to be able to function and not stumble around like a tard before I decide my mind is str8 enough to delve into the deeper trippier aspects of this one. Any help would be appreciated.

I've IV'ed a lot of drugs.... but sublingual or simply oral seems fine for this.... idk why but I have no real urge to IV this... most drugs I do.... I am free from my addiction but still occasionaly enjoy some dilaudid... and I only IV that...but never mxe....odd....

I noticed the nature of this substance is quite different when used in a different setting and environment. I've always used MXE alone and it has been very dreamy and introspective for me, but this weekend I took it with a friend outside, in a beautiful setting (altogether 55 mg) and I was very social, my motoric skills were not affected at all and it was more...fun than taking it alone. I found it remarkably easy to "clear" my head and focus on things as soon as I noticed I started drifting away into a more dissociative state. It felt much less intoxicating than usually with approx. the same dose. My headspace was very clear, which probably was due to having much more things to focus on, e.g. having quite deep discussions with my friend.

Neil Young and Dvar... but i was confused as to why i had no visuals.

Few months ago i had used 6g over a month but due to heavy tolerance i stopped for a month or two.

dissociative tolerance doesn't drop for me even after 1/2 a year or more. first time i tested mxe i hadn't taken ket or dex for over 6 months and needed 200mg mxe to feel the effects - which is exactly two times less than my breakthrough ket dose

How much does state of mind effect trips? I have had some seriously bad trips on shrooms (let my emotions get the best of me and tried to fight it, basically feeling like shit) when too much was on my mind before, is it simular in that aspect?

I also had some serious bad shroom trips which turned any trip into a nightmare.
I found this wasnt so with ketamine but then lost any links to resupply. Then i found out about MXE.

MXE has never given me a bad trip whereas a single spliff would turn me into a nervous paranoid wreck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.