• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 5 threads and 73 pages I think its safe to say this will get noticed and scheduled sometime in the near future. How it hasn't yet is beyond me.

It will be banned in at least 2 European countries soon. I believe a wider ban is unavoidable due to the popularity.

About the nasal vs sublingual discussion, I also must agree with Delsyd. I've found extremely little, barely noticeable difference in these two ROA regarding the intensity of the experience as a whole. The big difference is a big dose snorted will hit you fast and quite "hard" (not "hard" as in how stimulants hit you) which adds a great deal more of confusion in the beginning of the trip (you get the "WTF WOW"!!! feeling). You don't have as much time to adjust yourself to the experience as with sublingual, you're more or less thrown into it. The physical stimulation feels stronger when snorting too (but yet again, only in the beginning of the trip). For me doses of 60 mg+ snorted have a fast onset and the time between first noticing the effects to fully tripping is very short. While sublingual on the other hand as it's nice side too, with a quite slow onset that is less confusing. I still prefer snorting it, I don't like waiting and suffer from a snorting fetish anyway. Once peaking or in the hole, the ROA has a neglible role.

Last edited:
Yeah the media will have a field day when they hear about people going to the hospital asking who they are and thinking they are god.

still yet to see that! looking forward to it, lots of people have said about it =D

someone mentioned the movie/docu "the art of flight"....i watched it yesterday in the beginning of the trip and it was awesome!!! i got totaly sucked into it.
i´m not a snowboarder, but the movie is perfect for mxe. cinematography and music. the beautiful places they were. and the skills!

another great thing is this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qciVXUHTN10&feature=player_embedded

i´m not into dubstep but this was top notch entertainment. :)

yesterday i took 40mg sublingual and about 1 1/2 hours later 30mg.
and it was awesome. with closed eyes there was a giant nightskyblue dome. and it felt really like i was in there.
it was so 3d)
and parts of my body slided down a wavy chute made of light. :D
and i love it when the stretching, bending, tilting, folding etc imediately stops to the music and you are stuck in the position you just melted or tilted in. and the music cues it to go on.
later i took 1mg ativan and it made the experience a little more visual.

on the comedown i took another mg of ativan and when i tried to sleep the visuals got kinda weird but interesting. :)

edit: two hours ago i took 150mg dhc and it´s great. mxe afterglow and opis ftw!

Last edited:
someone mentioned the movie/docu "the art of flight"....i watched it yesterday in the beginning of the trip and it was awesome!!! i got totaly sucked into it.
i´m not a snowboarder, but the movie is perfect for mxe. cinematography and music. the beautiful places they were. and the skills!

another great thing is this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qciVXUHTN10&feature=player_embedded

i´m not into dubstep but this was top notch entertainment. :)

yesterday i took 40mg sublingual and about 1 1/2 hours later 30mg.
and it was awesome. with closed eyes there was a giant nightskyblue dome. and it felt really like i was in there.
it was so 3d)
and parts of my body slided down a wavy chute made of light. :D
and i love it when the stretching, bending, tilting, folding etc imediately stops to the music and you are stuck in the position you just melted or tilted in. and the music cues it to go on.
later i took 1mg ativan and it made the experience a little more visual.

on the comedown i took another mg of ativan and when i tried to sleep the visuals got kinda weird but interesting. :)

edit: two hours ago i took 150mg dhc and it´s great. mxe afterglow and opis ftw!

But Beardyman hasn't really got anything to do with dubstep. He's a beatboxer.

Beardyman does beatbox a lot of dubstep though, I haven't seen that particular show (though I'll give it a watch later) but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some in there.

I was planning to do some more MXE tonight but I'm not feeling up to it, so possibly tomorrow or friday :)

Yeah the media will have a field day when they hear about people going to the hospital asking who they are and thinking they are god.

I had some weird thought process on Acid + MXE where I was kind of starting to think i could be the re-incarnation of jesus christ. Then i realised WTF I was thinking and sorted myself out, strange few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.