• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXE is weird, but amazing. havent done it that many times but have had some brilliant times on it. sends me pretty batshit crazy at times. one of the most crazy times ive had on it is m-holing on some blokes kitchen floor, literally dissolved into it. then had ego death which reminded me of DMT. the euphoria was immense, absolutely incredible. had quite a weird "come down" from it though

its the best thing iv had in years bar my love for stims i.e. speed 2-dpmp . not had the healthy head it gives sin doing e's n wiz back in the 90s

interesting, what kind of dose was that on coltdan? There are plenty of ego death reports from ketamine, so I figured it might also be fairly common on mxe. high dose (100mg for me) mxe almost reminds me of DMT in a way.. this stuff is beyond words.

I think I'll just be trying something low like 40mg today..

i didnt much care for MXE personally. iv only done it once tho, in total i did 75mg. i didnt get any euphoria from this like others have, the only time i felt good was when i
layed down because i was so sick of standing lol. i remember feeling like i had to concentrate on my breathing because if i didnt i felt like i could easily stop. i probably wouldnt of but once i thought about it i couldnt stop.

and trying to sleep was damn neer impossible

no idea on dose sadly, but it must of been quite high. lost myself completely. it was reckless and stupid of me tbh

i love MXE for its deep euphoric feeling of connectedness, totally anxiety free, and the way it almost feels like you can alter your personality and feel invincible. every experience is different. eveything feels like an epic adventure. so hard to describe. dancing on it makes me feel like liquid electric flowing around the place. it also seems to mimic other drugs sometimes. ive felt like ive been on DMT on it before, or meph, or nitrous. low doses of MXE feel like a constant hit of nitrous at times. lovely stuff. have had some quite weird bad times on it though, mixing it with lots of alcohol can be bad and very messy

MXE is weird, but amazing. havent done it that many times but have had some brilliant times on it. sends me pretty batshit crazy at times. one of the most crazy times ive had on it is m-holing on some blokes kitchen floor, literally dissolved into it. then had ego death which reminded me of DMT. the euphoria was immense, absolutely incredible. had quite a weird "come down" from it though

Euphoria is through the roof!

I rank Methoxetamine and Mephedrone as my most euphoric substances. I'm spangled on MxE now and I have 2g of Mephedrone for tomorrow night woooo :D

Being the dickhead I am, I just caned a line of Mephedrone (locked away now). Feels gooooood maaaan. WTFFF! OMG

=D have you ever mixed MXE with Mephedrone? ive been drunk before, feeling amazing, jaw grinding my chops off on meph and ended up doing MXE... and holy fuck. cant describe the euphoria from that. alcohol and pre-ban meph + a hit of nitrous used to be so fucking amazingly good... but this was beyond

ok we posted that at the same time lol! it appears you now have. enjoy =D

THIS IS UNREEAAALLLLLLL!!! ColtDan we will forever hype Meph <3 Meph+MxE = HEAVENNN. EUPPHORIA IS SO INTENSEEEE!!!! that being said, meph and mxe is being locked away. i only intended to test the waters of my new mxe batch today. tomorrow shits going down though lmfao.

This wont make any sense but I have full control over myself I can walk and type fine. But I'm in the most amazing state of euphoria and I feel like I'm underwater, everything has taken on a blue hue it's beautiful :p MxE and Meph is just, I can't describe<3

its awesome isnt it, last time i did that combo i felt like i was walking under water, liquid electric flowing around, majestic and perfect. extremely euphoric. ended up dancing around my mates house haha

Walking under water and liquid electric is exactly what I'm seeing and feeling , bluey green hue it's so gorgeous- (8apart from massive empathy and euphoria) Mxe and 4-MMC is an amazing combo!!! im so tempted to rexcdose but it'll ruin tomrrow so I'm just gonna enjoy the next few hours and get some sleep, can't wait to do this again tomrorow but it bigger doses :D <3

5 apb + 6 apb combo + mxe on the comedown was pretty amazing for me. It was pretty much 10-12 hours of pure euphoria. =D

thanks ahaha i am!!

The line of Mephedrone that I had has removed the psychedelic aspect of the MxE (except for the bluey green hue everything has). I'm just overwhelmed with euphoria and empathy fuck I dont' want this feeling to ened!! <3 <3

I'M DROWING TEHEHEH <3 IN EUPHORIA

i jus watched sum traffic cop thing on bbc1 wtf why do i feel like im under the sea lmfaoooo MxE+4-MMC <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.