• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial testing of MXE was 50mg insufflated over an hour, on two occasions. Mildly euphoric, less physical effects then ketamine and stronger mental effects. The potency seemed roughly 2-4x, and the duration roughly 4x that of ketamine. I enjoyed these experiences and thought I may grow to prefer MXE in some situations.

My next trial used 75mg of MXE insufflated over 30 minutes. I had not planned to, but on spilling a little I gummed some and believe I also ingested some upon drinking some water. I believe this amount to be 10-20mg. Initially the results were as a positive as my first two experiences. I decided to have a bath, feeling quite safe as there were little to no perceivable physical effects at that time. I realise this is a potentially very stupid thing to do now. About 15 minutes in I developed parasthesia (pins and needles) that was suddenly present in all of my body below the neck, my forearms contracted causing my hands to fold inwards claw-like. I quickly drained the bath and got out, and after five minutes trying to 'will' the symptom away, it left. I then kept tripping off the MXE for another 6 hours or so, after 18 hours (including 5 hours sleep) I still do not feel baseline.

Has anyone had a similar reaction to MXE? Does anyone have any suggestions why this happened this time? Thanks for any suggestions

it also seems to mimic other drugs sometimes. ive felt like ive been on DMT on it before, or meph, or nitrous. low doses of MXE feel like a constant hit of nitrous at times. lovely stuff.

I thought it was just me?! If I will myself to believe I'm something else when I'm on MxE, I feel as if I am :D

Dosed off around 11 last night, got up for work at 6 this morning and took a small key of Mex, came up really quickly. I only took enough to feel euphoric and chatty, no dissociation. Worked 6-12, flew by, was beautiful. Just had another key now and coming up nicely again. As before, only enough to feel euphoric, not a dissociation dose. Later on I'm going in head first and mixing in just under 2 grams (it was 2, had a line last night :mad:) of Mephedrone. Next 24 hours should be beautiful! :D

--

At above, that does not sound good at all buddy, maybe an allergic reaction? I'm not too sure!

I know this is way off topic but I believe our wills are getting a lot stronger, I believe soon that with a consciousness shift that we will be able to will the effects of drugs, anti-biotics, happiness, alternate realities etc. Maybe you are taping into that, maybe I am crazy.

^ oooook...

Really though people are starting to get silly with this stuff. Mephedrone... loved it, wouldn't want to get into that again though. Mixing MXE and meph? Fucking hell, well I wouldn't encourage it.

so it's been said that SSRIs are fine with MXE.... what about wellbutrin?

Just got back from Shambhala, took nothing but MXE the first two nights. The first night was amazing and I was thinking I wasn't going to take anything else the whole festival. Second night was good also, but slightly lacking from the first so the rest of the nights I did other things.

Gave some to a friend who wanted to try it, initial dose was fine then I gave him some more for the night (~15mg), warned him about combos and that I find weed doesn't mix for me (he uses a lot), but he didn't listen and had really bad anxiety after smoking that ruined his night...

Also, I took a bit too much at a show last night and was really wobbly/drifting in and out etc. I ended up walking the wrong way home for 30 minutes until I had no idea where I was then took a cab, lol. I had taken kratom earlier in the night and had 3-4 beer so I think it was the sedation from the alcohol/kratom that was the issue.

I still love the stuff and although I have ~10grams sitting here feel no compulsion to dose. The biggest change from my initial experiences is that I often feel exhausted the next day and as I'm mostly enjoying MXE for its effects on dopamine, I think there could be some down-regulation/tolerance occurring.

Just this week I started taking mxe while working .... things couldn't be going better... everything is improving.... business seems more efficient.... even customers are commenting that there's something different and special happening... I've had several people this week tell me that they like the way I run my business and they don't exactly know why but they just want to deal with me because I'm honest....

I kinda think that's what this stuff does... it brings out the real you.... and that is the secret of life... finding the real YOU... MXE will blow off all the decorations and simulations and opens up the mind.... it makes you feel like a kid again... and what do kids do?.... they go out and figure out how to make something happen... and that's how I feel all the time.... like I'm in a position to make something happen...

We are all gods... we can make anything happen that we want... you just have to know how to want it bad enuf

Maybe you guys are just going nuts with methoxetamine and mephedrone, I don't know. I plugged 100 mg mephedrone (no tolerance) and 60 mg methoxetamine (in two 30 mg doses - small tolerance possible). I don't feel any special synergy. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but ... yeah.

Dilemma! My scales are fucked, I tried calobrating them but they were coming up with all kinds of values...

could I dilute this in water sot its around 10mg per 1ml and then just swallow the liquid orally? Or is this a completely stupid idea?

thanks

This seems perfectly reasonable... except, if your scale is broke you still can't measure....

Dilemma! My scales are fucked, I tried calobrating them but they were coming up with all kinds of values...

could I dilute this in water sot its around 10mg per 1ml and then just swallow the liquid orally? Or is this a completely stupid idea?

thanks

that's not unreasonable as long as you're absolutely sure of the starting amount. Also, did you try changing the batteries? My mg scales get moody & drift a lot when the batteries start to get low.

ive taken MXE on the tail end of mephedrone (ala ketamine after E) and it was a very nice experience. It added an extra glow to the MXE trip.

I've heard from some trustworthy and seemingly educated sources that ketamine/methoxetamine combined with herb is a no no.... yet I'm a regular weed smoker and find that if I don't smoke weed the trip never really takes off... but once I light up the bowl its, whoosh =D

And then I go to carls and get a guacamole bacon six dollar burger and my mouth has a fucking orgasm lol

I tried mixing mxe with buphedrone t wice (having had a good experience with mixing mxe and mpa) and the results were pretty bed, it gave me extremely fast heart beat for ages and I was not feeling relaxed at all, just confused and rather nervous. Would compare it to coming down on mdpv :( The amounts were small - between 15 and 20 mxe and roughly the same ammount of buphedrone. somewhere I read that mxe is DARI so perhaps mixing it with other DARI is not a good idea. next time I will try it with mpa again and see if the results are better. i must say that i liked ketamine from my first try but mxe is more difficult to enjoy. also i must add that i am taking piracetam daily so that may affects the results too as piracetam is said to cancel the disaciation (although i can feel effext of mxe very strong even at 10mg range).

I have on the way a gram of MXE.
Everyone seems to talk about insufflation as a RoA, but I would prefer to vape if it's possible. Any info on this?

Last edited:
I'd also be interested to learn about some of the anti-depressant effects, and even how well this may be used therapeutically for changing negative thought patterns?
I ask in the interest of a close friend who's always had really negative thought patterns. Lately (always, but more so now), it's been affecting his life to a more severe degree, and he's even taking it harder than usual. I want to help him, and I know that psychadelics, and maybe more so dissociatives, can do that. He isn't very experienced in tripping though. Any advice?

I'd also be interested to learn about some of the anti-depressant effects, and even how well this may be used therapeutically for changing negative thought patterns?
I ask in the interest of a close friend who's always had really negative thought patterns. Lately (always, but more so now), it's been affecting his life to a more severe degree, and he's even taking it harder than usual. I want to help him, and I know that psychadelics, and maybe more so dissociatives, can do that. He isn't very experienced in tripping though. Any advice?

I gave some to my mother who was suffering very severe depression and she has improved significantly from just a single dose...

I gave some to a friend who had been struggling with opiate addiction for years and she suddenly went and fot cleaned up and has now been clean for 3 months and is very. Driven to get her life back in order and is succeeding...

I gave some to another friend who is always in and out of jail and had a serious alcohol problem and the first thing he told me was that he doesn't want to drink anymore because that is what's been causing most of his problems but he never saw it that way before...

And mmyself... my entire outlook on life is different since my very first dose... the world now seems welcoming and I feel that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to... where as before I always sorta felt that life was mostly luck andchance... now I feel that we each make our own luck and create our own chances...

Very interesting indeed... methoxetamine/ketamine is very maternal.... while dmt//mdxx is masculine...

:! I didn't realise there was a new MXE thread and have been checking the old one for new messages for nearly a week! *Facepalm*

It's been going on a year since MXE first went public. For all you veteran users, what has become your favoured ROA? Have you found that you tailor your ROA to your specific needs at the time? Obviously in a group of friends plugging is (probably) off the cards, but when you're alone do you find you tend to stick to one ROA in particular, or do you find that some days you'll insufflate, others you'll IM and other times you'll end up plugging it?

Status
Not open for further replies.