Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys have fun I have some pool side action I am not missing out on :p

ps: this is breakabeat

I'll be there =D

Been awhile since I drank up at the paragon!

im going to be so broke. so it might just be a very sad xmas drink... maybe 3 at the most... i hate fortnightly pay and i want it to die!!!

but yeah, im sure if there is a will, there is a way... maybe i can show my man boobies off and yah get drinks that way :p

^^^ hey, the way I see it, ur only ever gunna get to enjoy one lot of christmas drinks with bluelighters in the year 2004..........so I might as well make the most of it.......lol

You never no where that 3 drinks or so will lead............lol.

So what time is everyone gettin there abouts???

Oh and where is a good place to park???

I could be bailing on this one im not sure yet.. there is quite a few I wana see though

I love fortnightly pay... mostly because for me its gonna come in on Thursday ;)

I'm looking forward to this :) a lot of faces I haven't seen in a while, or even at all... :)

This will cap off a hectic drinking week for me, so I may a little worse for wear, but that has never stopped me before ;)

CB :)

Guys I was at the paragon last night and I have a phone number to call. Basically if you call the number we can hire out part of it for free and we get entertainment. Its saturday nights only and you need to mention the ad inside the pub.

^^^^hey that sounds like a great idea. Mind you from what i have heard of BL meetups, entertainment is never far away........lol.

Not long now - am looking forward to catching up with everyone ... I'm thirsty already =D

yeh, well i am working tomorrow, latest it will be is till 8, so i should be in the city just after 9. gonna be great to see ya all there, since anyone that was at homebake the meet there ended up flopping...

So yeah, i will be... fashionably late, but in spirit till i do eventually show.

So I know there is a roll call, but seriously are u bitches actually going?

Cause Im backing up from a christmas party and have been offered local drinks

I am, I know Raz and breakabeat are also going - haven't spoken to anyone else.

none of the others are going (by others i mean...well you know who i mean) work xmas parties, bday dinners etc etc

I am going....i'm hoping maybe half that list shows up. And to those that don't... :p

Im definitely there.........what time are u guys rocking up???

I'm getting a bus that gets to Wynyard at 6.47, so hopefully right on time. But i'm sure the bus will be late and i'll get there 7.15ish.

I'm catching a train around 6.30pm, so should be there about 7.30 ... I shall be calling Raz when I get to the city and he's coming down then too.

=D

OK, I will aim to be there about 7.30ish..
I have to drive.........I live to far away for trains and the like.
Im prolly gunna park at harbourside and walk or somethin........unless I can find a parking thing open near there..

So are u gunna be near the pool tables are u??......remember i have never met any of u........lol.

At that time of the night I don't think there will be a huge amount of people there (but then again, it's been awhile since I've been to paragon!) so it should be easy enough to grab some tables next to the pool tables. I'll be wearing a black strapless top and jeans.

There's normally parking available on street round circ quay - I used to park on the streets with no probs. Or otherwise there is one in the Rocks - not sure on cost - but it is right at the entrance to the Rocks area & only a few minutes walk up to paragon.

Looking forward to meeting ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.