Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats alot of smilies CB ^^^

yeah I'll get back to you now. 6am start next day not conducive to drinking night before.

aw chaos is coming. i will be there. so meeting point is outside the paragon yes?

'lil leecie said:
thats alot of smilies CB ^^^

yeah I'll get back to you now. 6am start next day not conducive to drinking night before.

Smilies are my friend ;)

6am... meh.. whatever ;) come anyway :)

CB :)

papermate said:
aw chaos is coming. i will be there. so meeting point is outside the paragon yes?

Nah inside i'd say, unless everyone rocked up at 7pm on the dot which i think is highly unlikely. Having not been there in donkey's years i'm not overly familiar with the layout. Perhaps somebody could suggest a spot inside? *looks at officer chops*

Um,

well, i dont know, how about... Ok, you walk up the stairs, and u turn left, there are a few seats/tables between the stairs and the pokie room, i reckon there would be a good spot to start off, as long as no one is there when the first person gets there.

Going by my usual roster, i may have to work that day till about 8pm, so i might not make it will 9, but i will be there FOR SURE...

Or the only other suggestion i have for a place to meet, is the corner where the pool tables are :/

Up all Night - while i was there on saturday, i was with a lady friend, she was wearing thongs and she got in, Now they werent u set of Double Pluggers, but they werent all that dressy, So i guess it is kinda at ur own risk, if you think you could get away with it... Go for it...

Put on an accent or something, dumb security guards always fall for that stuff :p

Reckon I can make this.........but u all have to promise to look after me ok........lol.

Actually I think it would be a blast.

yes, it is going to be enjoyable...

never know... might find out sydney's bl's best pool player...

or alcoholic...

or... i dont know :S

Originally posted by 0ff1cer_ch0ps
Now they werent u set of Double Pluggers

14.gif

i wont be there, i finish work at 11pm
have fun you selfish jerks

aww cmon preacha...

finish at 11pm, which means... u just come in then, and like... catch up... its always to do it...

Originally posted by 0ff1cer_ch0ps
Up all Night - while i was there on saturday, i was with a lady friend, she was wearing thongs and she got in, Now they werent u set of Double Pluggers, but they werent all that dressy, So i guess it is kinda at ur own risk, if you think you could get away with it... Go for it...

I realised the other night that I've gone there many times with thongs on a Friday/ Saturday night. Maybe I'll just wear a top that shows a lot of cleavage and hope for the best. =D

haha, a weird thing just crossed my mind..........lol........not that thats unusual.......lol

How do I introduce myself???

Do you guys call each other online names all night???

MazDan said:
haha, a weird thing just crossed my mind..........lol........not that thats unusual.......lol

How do I introduce myself???

Do you guys call each other online names all night???

It depends if you know anyone already. If you don't know anybody and approach a group of strangers and introduce yourself by some online moniker you're either gonna be welcomed into the group or else given a look as though you just landed from Mars ;)

But as for calling people by their online nicks all night, i guess it depends on their preference....i always tell people my real name right away, although my BL name is kinda similar so it doesn't make a huge difference...

Anyway i think we should form a group right next to the pool tables which i believe was one of officer chops suggestions....just look for a group there.

Im sure u will spot who we are.. I mean we usually do look kinda out of place... There will be a big mish mash of people of all different ages, different styles, different personalities... and i can say for the people i know lots of spilt alcohol everywhere.... clumsy idiots.

^^
But u love it when i call you Queenbeat... Queenbeat

^^

hehe.. you are a nasty man backo ;)

Mazdan... I always introduce myself using my real name... Maybe I'm just old and jaded ;) but hey... when people ask my bluelight name I tell them though :)

I'm looking forward to this :)

CB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.