Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wacky said:
So,what date is this going to be on?

I can make it on either the 12th or 19th.

But,interestingly I have something else on the 12th,but could come after that.

So,like most others the 19th would be better too ;) .

ill be @ the clare hotel on te 18th for a meetup for another website i use hahaha make it then

god that would be funny

I went to uni across the road from the clare for four years and didn't even know it existed until a few weeks ago. I was there on a friday night and it was full, but not *that* full.....then again that was during uni holidays.

i will be able to make a real late messy entry if it is on the 19th, as i will be at a wedding most the day... which is over the north side somewhere... so yeah...

im about 50% up for it :p

Im in for the 19th, i only met a few ppl from Two Tribes that were bluelighters and that was by coincidence, and by a funny chance I had already met them ages ago at other parties, lol.

Anyway, would like to put some faces to names here and get to know you all in a less than messy state... well at least for a few hours heh.

Wacky said:
So,what date is this going to be on?

I can make it on either the 12th or 19th.

But,interestingly I have something else on the 12th,but could come after that.

So,like most others the 19th would be better too ;) .

So,I hope a date and venue is finalised soon?????? ;)

I need to let some non-bluelighter friends know by THIS Thurday

Decide people decide????????????

haha - i also have something else on the 19th as well now.. i can come but it wont be till later and it means leaving a friends moving overseas party !

My vote is for the 19th... I am free (duh), 1234 will be here, and a little birdy says a few folk from canberray may be here too ;)

dammit..I'm working that day..and have to work the day after :(

I'll see what I can do to get there, but can't promise anything.

And I don't even know where the fuck it is :(

Last edited:
Originally posted by onetwothreefour
if you do something on the 19th that would be good; as kat said i'll be out and about :)

please note that what i said is entirely incorrect: i'm only actually in sydney on the nights of the 17th and 18th. apologies for my stupidity ;)

but for details of what's happening (with me...), check out this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=188119

OK this thread has gone to shit. The 19th it is. Please refer to 1234's thread as posted above for more details.

Thread Closed!!

DJC*

Status
Not open for further replies.