Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be the first one there. I'll be the nige sitting over by the pool tables reading 3D world or something. I'm wearing a red t-shirt.

Ill be the dude sitting in the corner with a fake mustouche on a sherlock homes hat... and rubbing my cock through my jeans.

LMFAO AT BACKO !!!

how good is that, i finished work early, just having a quiet wind down beer at home, hitting the showers (makes me soudn SO SPORTY) and yeah basically hauling my ass on a train, i should be there by 8 :D it is 7 now :D

I forgot as well.... until I saw the thread about 2 min ago..... for the best I guess; I've got to work tomorrow.

Pfft to those that forgot!

Anyway a pretty good evening all up.....i think we had about 12 of us there at one point *waits for kat to post the photos*

I'm drunk now and it's 3am so more of a post later

/me waves to all that i met tonight!

lol... i officially call the night a... SUCCESS !!!

yeah, fuckin top night ay, my head hates me at the moment, and i also feel asleep on a fuckin night rider bus... fuck i hate those fuckin things!!!

but yeah... so anywyz...

im with donny here... if you didnt show... u DONT LOVE US *cries like a 3 yr old bitch getting spanked by mummy* so yeah...

great meeting you all. or again, or whatever...

i would also like to say sorry, to CB, for the random fucks that were FINGERED... but yeah... HA HA HA

TOP NIGHT!!! Hope anyone that did show have a top time, i wanna go sleepy now but i just woke up, and im not sure if i should go to the beach, when my head is like this

haha, Im starting to think about hitting the sack finally.

What a great night.

IFrom my first face to face meeting with bluelighters I learnt a very important lesson.

BLers ROCK.

You guys and gals are absolutely fantastic.

Non stop laughs and quality conversation.

Take it easy on the pheromones and keep smiling all.

^^^

haha !

Classic night. I had sososososo much fun. The crowd that came was just perfect and I had a ball with everyone !

hehe - i had the worst day at work you can imagine. I thought I was going to drop dead !

I havent had that much fun drinking in agggggessss.
oh and I was still drunk when I woke up this morning. LOL.

You guys are classic.=D

Yes, i think FUN is the optimal word to describe last night :)

The role call, if my memory serves me correctly, was something along the lines of

Donny Don't
Katmeow
Officer Chops
Chaos Butterfly
MazDan
Raz
BREAKaBEAT
Backo
Funki
Macksta
DJC*

I would suggest doing it again sometime maybe in the new year if folks are keen.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing, we do have TT, but the whole... tuesday doesnt really sit for people, i would def be up for a monthly BL piss up, changing venues as we go, and seeing how many places we can trash :D

Donny u forgot the most important person... the pirate... who went missing, i think kat knows where he is :/

Im goign to vouch that any pics of me... arent really me, because, it was my evil twin...

But yeah... FUN FUN FUN

I think the staff picked up on our evil pirate-abduction scheme and spirited him away....

And I got to smell Australia's leading pheromone wipe!! I declare the evening a complete success! =D

Wipe on sex appeal... my god, we couldn't keep our hands off macksta after that ;)

I had a top night guys... definitely up for another in the new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.