Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough* PARAGON *cough*

its at circular quay...

wait

even better

THE RETRO...

shoots himself... fuck that joint blows...

yes, i vote not the retro... actually, i think we should list the places we DONT wanna go, then we can like... make an easier decisions

Umm...despite being the President of the Anti-Christmas League, I am always up for drinks and shenanigans...christmas-related or otherwise. My suggestion to this thread is that you should just pick where and when you want it Donny...everyone will have a million different ideas about what we should do and it's always difficult to get a consensus. Just tell us where to go. And no $17 beer please, not so down with that...

^^^^^^^^ Yeah Im with this suggestion.

Donny.........I vote you as pres of the Bluelight Christmas Drinks association...........BCDA for short.

And keystroke as VP..........make a decision and we will all fit in.

i'm in i got nothing to do all christmas how bout something like bristol arms =P

Following an altercation with a bouncer at the Bristol Arms a couple of years ago i've vowed to never again set foot in that place. Just the mere mention of it makes my blood boil. But if the mob wanted to head there then i guess i'd go along with it.

I don't mind the paragon, i haven't been there in quite a while though. They *do* however have a dress code. I've been rejected from there before because i was wearing the wrong shoes.

the 4th is not good for me at i'm working on teh earthcore party

cant teh 11th as thast my b'day

and the 18th i have ot work setting up artworks at the sly fox then going ot a hungi in manly

I'm in , sounds good. 11th may not be good for me as I am having work birthday drinks or something, but I can always just leave after a little while and join up

yeah i might come

thought itll be totally depending on the state of my brain since my work xmas party is the night before and i dunno if ill go to the doof. i could do both tho... drinks then doof.

bu yeah. brain is my reason for yay or nay.

i dont care where it is really.

a friday would be much better
11th is so out for me as its b'day and i got big plans fo rthat day and night

Can everyone who can make it on the 11th make it on the 10th? I don't mind either way, i figured a saturday would be easier. It has to be that weekend though.

Raz can you turn this into a poll? Options being:
a. Friday 10th
b. Saturday 11th
c. Either 10th or 11th
d. Neither 10th or 11th

I'm being pretty indecisive here i know...Donald Trump would hate me.

Watch out Donny Don't, don't let this get bogged down into a fruitless consensus building exercise.

Strong, unflinching leadership and captaincy is required here lest it degenerate into a vacillating, bickering mess over dates and locations.

^^^^^ hey this guys good.........let him be your spin doctor Donny........he can just baffle us with bullshit.

lol.

I can make it any night...

The only thing about going to a gig is that is constantly going to be loud, hence not really being able to have a chat with the fellow bluelighter...

Good old 1200 Techniques, why couldnt they just do Homebake and make everyone happy.

Macksta said:
Watch out Donny Don't, don't let this get bogged down into a fruitless consensus building exercise.

Strong, unflinching leadership and captaincy is required here lest it degenerate into a vacillating, bickering mess over dates and locations.

Hehe good call. Although i kinda thought i'd start this thread and then sit back and let others decide...

Alright it's done.

Paragon, 11th December, 7pm.

I think that's early enough that people can drop in if they're heading elsewhere, and those that remain, well we can all get rolling drunk.

Wow, someone said vacillating! I'm impressed! :D

Now that this is all official (and to stop anyone from arguing it otherwise), I'm gonna move this to Events and modify the title slightly...but I'll keep a copy of the thread here so peeps know where it's at.

--Raz-- =D

i dont think you will be able to sorry up all night :p

I will try to find out the dress code there, the only thing i really remember is you cant be TOO casual. Like you need proper shoes and crap...

*goes on the investigation*

Status
Not open for further replies.