• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

I took 1 mg and after +20 min another 0,5mg, so in total 1.5 mg, like i usually do with 25I,i feel that's the right dose for me to reach a strong +++ level.
With 2mg i start to become really confused with 25I, don't know with 25B yet.

^25B is stronger then 25I. 1mg will be quite intense, probably similar to 1.4mg of 25I
yeh this is what I've heard. Im planning on trying this nbome soon and was told to start with no more than 600ug, and the person said even at that dose its fully active

I seem to hear more horror stoires about 25i than 25b is this a coincidence?

would Sublingual be just as effective as Buccal right.

Last edited:
Have now experienced 25I at 1.1mg and 25B at 2mg buccal blotters now on seperate occasions, trip report on the latter forthcoming once clear of the live reporting rule. Is it just me or is the psychedelia all just very much shallow, surface gloss? Great visuals, great music, good euphoria, manageable body load but no depth. More lucidly rational and analytical feeling maybe but no real depth to it, nothing beneath the surface or startling and profoundly novel to speak of. Is there more to be had from them, dosewise that would make them more interesting, intellectually or is it just more of the same out there beyond where I've been so far?

I seem to hear more horror stoires about 25i than 25b is this a coincidence?

From what I gather 25I seems to be the safer bet. Most of the bad reports I have read about 25I were the result of stupid dosing. With 25B it seems some like me need 1.5 mg to get full desired effects without any serious side effects while I read of others who have a a very rough time at 1 mg.

would Sublingual be just as effective as Buccal right.

I have not noticed any difference.

Can some1 tell me about duration?

6-10 hours has been the norm for most of my NBOMe experiments. Larger doses will be felt for close to 10 hours while moderate doses may last only 6 or 7.

Have now experienced 25I at 1.1mg and 25B at 2mg buccal blotters now on seperate occasions, trip report on the latter forthcoming once clear of the live reporting rule. Is it just me or is the psychedelia all just very much shallow, surface gloss? Great visuals, great music, good euphoria, manageable body load but no depth. More lucidly rational and analytical feeling maybe but no real depth to it, nothing beneath the surface or startling and profoundly novel to speak of. Is there more to be had from them, dosewise that would make them more interesting, intellectually or is it just more of the same out there beyond where I've been so far?

25D is what you are looking for. You might try 25C as well. 25D and 25C seem to be more rich in the psychedelic headspace while 25I and 25B seem to be more recreational.

for me, 25d (1600mcg) lasted about 1.5-2 hours from putting it in my gums, asleep in 5 hours. kind of a disappointment

Interesting, at 1.2mg 25D was active with a lot of mental energy for a good 7-8 hours. Maybe you didn't absorb enough? Try alternating it between your gums and under your tounge and don't swallow the saliva for as long as possible to get the best results.

NBOMe compounds seem to build tolerance quicker than other psychedelics. Could this have been a factor?

Last edited:
Just gonna share my experience with 25i-NBOMe since I have no current experience with any of the others.

1500ug Sublingually: Came on strong and fairly quick, thought process was vastly different than normal but in more or less a good way. Visuals consisted of objects morphing, changing colors, oscillating in size, electro-static field around each object. I was watching the rain and each raindrop was a different color. Little to no body load that I can remember. One interesting phenomenon is I was walking down a hallway with a group of friends and next thing I know I was outside away from my group of friends with about a 2 minute time skip in my memory. (Probably the most concerning part) Now, while I was in a good mood and everything while dosing, things took a turn later on, I had a long conversation with my girlfriend while riding on a bus with her and I couldn't really focus on the conversation due to everything morphing and oscillating around me but later on she ended up breaking up with me due to reasons. This put me in a semi-depressed state but I noticed that while under the influence of this substance I was not nearly as depressed as I normally would of gotten. I decided to go home and sit on the computer for a while and listen to some music and chat with friends. Later on a group of friends showed up at my house, one was on the substance as well and he gave me another tab. I took the tab and noticed hardly any change in noticeable effects whatsoever, maybe a prolonged effect, I have no clue. Everything was still morphing and oscillating. Sound was extremely distorted during the whole trip. Almost little to no actual geometric patterns or any 2C-x effects were noticed other than slight stimulation and loss of apatite. All in all a good experience but in no way as enjoyable IMO as say 2C-P (A personal fav)

How does 1mg of 25I-NBOMe compare in relative potency to 25C-NBOMe? I've only tried it twice at this dosage, and I'm getting 25C-NBOMe this week, either 1mg or 2mg, and want to work out a good dose of similar potency. :)

25D is what you are looking for. You might try 25C as well. 25D and 25C seem to be more rich in the psychedelic headspace while 25I and 25B seem to be more recreational.

How does 1mg of 25I-NBOMe compare in relative potency to 25C-NBOMe? I've only tried it twice at this dosage, and I'm getting 25C-NBOMe this week, either 1mg or 2mg, and want to work out a good dose of similar potency. :)

Cheers for that Synaptic. I have 25C available as we speak for next weekends little experiment, though I was under the impression the C was probably the most recreational of the three I have available B, C and I? Will let you know.

That brings me nicely onto what Jesus said. 25I @ 1.1mg wasn't quite there, I think 1.6mg will be my next trial with that. 25B @ 2mg was more nearly where I wanted it to be, nearer still with 50mg aMT added to the mix about 4 hours in. Anything less than a solid +++ verging ++++ is a poor trip as far as I'm concerned, I want it full on or not at all. At those doses trips were very manageable, perfectly easy going and friendly, no concerns whatsoever. No fear of high doses and no reason to suspect anything untoward may happen, nothing to indicate a ++++ is even achievable with these compounds so far. My blotters for the C are 350ug, as compared to 550ug for the I, and 1mg for the B. Based on Azzo and Anon's posts a page back I'm thinking 1mg of the C would be at least where I want to start. I'm tempted to try 1.4mg but the voice of caution is counselling otherwise! Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity has anyone experienced any short 1-2 minute blackouts on any of these substances like I did while on 1.5mg of 25i-NBOMe?
Its like time skipped on me, like I teleported per-say

I haven't had that happen on 25i-NBOMe, but I have had that happen on mushrooms pretty regularly at higher doses. I'll end up somewhere or sitting in a weird position and have no recollection as to how I got there. It feels weird more than concerning/worrying. It's almost like experiencing events out of order. This only happens at higher doses though. More than 25mg 4-aco-dmt will regularly produce it, so I think it's just one of the standard effects of psychedelics in high doses. That said, I've never had it happen on 2C-E or 25i-NBOMe.

1mg of the C would be at least where I want to start. I'm tempted to try 1.4mg but the voice of caution is counselling otherwise! Any thoughts?

1mg of 25C is way too much for a first time. 750ug maximum for a first time out, and better to start lower than that because for many even that is an intense dose (myself included).