• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

Funny how I report 3.2mg of 25D being less intense than 2mg of 25I and 1.6mg of 25C being the most intense but 25C was very short lived.

Am I the only one who doesn't get a touch of body load/high from 25i, but the cripplingly intense euphoria from 25C?

Every time I've done 25c, the body feelings were so intense that I could barely move from my bed, except to writhe around in orgasmic ecstasy..

^ you're not the only one =D

When I was coming up on 25c I just wanted to scream, 'lets have an orgy!!' I couldn't stop touching fuzzy things either.

I edited my previous post to include 25b (I want to keep all the information in a single place)

Done

I have also added a dosage comparison. I'm interested to see if others agree with it.

Last edited:
Done

I have also added a dosage comparison. I'm interested to see if others agree with it.
Suggested "normal" dosages:

25b - 500µg
25c - 350µg
25d - 850µg
25i - 600µg

imo those dosages are low, they would be ok for a light trip not for a 'normal' one, at least for many ppl i know that tried it.
But what i consider a normal trip is a low/normal +++ on shulgin scale, for me a ++ trip is a light trip which generally does not satisfy me.
I would say (insufflated):

25B -> 700/800µg
25C -> 500/600µg
25D -> 1/1.2mg
25I -> 750/800µg

While for a strong +++ in my experience they would be (insufflated):

25B -> 1.5mg
25C -> 1.2mg
25D -> 2/2.5mg
25I -> 1.5/1.8mg

Redosing with Nbome often doesn't work well, you don't get the same effects as taking the same dose at once.

And for the comparison about effects i would say:

Psychedelic ideation: 25D > 25B = 25I > 25C
Visual activity: 25D > 25I > 25B > 25C
Euphoria: 25I = 25C > 25B > 25D

Just a suggestion. When setting these dosage ranges they should be relevant to novice explorers as that would be the target audience. What might be normal to an experienced psychonaught would likely be overwhelming to a less experienced user.

I should have probably stated that I the levels I mentioned are starting dosages. I would be inclined to take up to 3-4 times those figures (but not more). The important thing is that it allows one to judge the dosages of different compounds relative to each other. IE if you know that 500µg of 25c is right for you, you can calculate that 25b should be dosed at around 715µg.

Unfortunately there has been some misinformation about 25b dosages due to a supplier flooding the market with a product which was cut with 50% dextrose. As a result, quite a few people have been starting with twice the dosage they were intending. I'm hoping that this thread will act as a reference for people who want some clear information on dosage of NBOMe's.

I will go edit the post to make it more clear.

Last edited:
Sure this has been answered somewhere but seriously struggling. Can anyone shed any light on relative duration. Found conflicting estimates of duration so far with the searches I've done, so . . .

I have 25-B, C and I-NBOMes available, HPBCD complexed blotters. Which of them, if any, are doable on a school night? Seen estimates for peak of around 5-6 hours for some but is it like LSD where there's a long period of residual stimulation afterwards that would seriously prevent sleep? Should probably wait for the weekend but after waiting months to get hold of the stuff I'm a bit kid in a sweet shop and eager to test. Cheers.

I think they're all pretty much the same in duration, and will keep you awake for a good 10-12 hours after dosing. Guess you'll have to take a sick day from school ;)

Bollox! Alas zn13bt I'm just about getting back in my boss's good books, doubt a sickie would be wise. On reflection think it would be foolish to push my luck with it being over-eager. Don't really want to be clock-watching on the stuff waiting for it to come down so I can get a few hours kip before work. Doubt that would be all that enhancing of the experience!

I understand that redosing doesn't generally work so well, rarely does with anything serotonergic for me. Is there a cut-off point during the come-up where you've got a good enough indication of how strong the peak is going to be and a redose will still add some oomph if needed?

Last edited:
Not bumping the thread as such despite the post above. New question:

I've seen it said ( on Wikipedia it has to be said ) that 25B and 25C-NBOMes are partial agonists of the 5-HT2A receptor, whereas 25I-NBOMe is a full agonist. Is that correct? And if so, how does that square with B and I having such similar dose ranges? I can't claim to understand this at all but it seems counter-intuitive, in that I'd expect that you'd have to dose a partial agonist higher than a full-agonist to get the same activity. What else is going on but agonism of the 5-HT2A, and what is it that causes the qualitative differences described above???

I have found that 25d lasted a bit longer than 25c and 25i. 25b lasted for fucking ages but I did a pretty high dose so that might be why. Duration of NBOMe's might be pretty dose dependent - I need more data before I can answer that question fully. Can anyone else comment on this?

If you were going to do any of them on a school night, I would start early with a low dose of 25c as this is the easiest going of the lot. Better to wait until the weekend though. DMT and maybe some of the 4 substituted tryptamines in low dosages make better school-night drugs.

By the way, the expression "school night" is UK slang for weeknight with work the next day. I wouldn't suggest that anyone of school going age be experimenting with obscure and powerful psychedelics.

As far as redosing is concerned, dont bother at all. It doesn't really work very well. By the time you know how strong the peak is going to be, it's probably too late to get an additive effect from a redose. Take a dose you know you can handle, enjoy the experience and increase your dose accordingly the next time you do it.

Last edited:
I have had the pleasure of experiencing 25B, 25C, 25I and will get to sample 25D next weekend.

Here is a general comparison between the three I have tried. I will make a more thorough one after I have tried 25D.

25C - Most simalir to lsd and has the most profound headspace of the three. Visuals effects were interesting but more subtle than 25B or 25I. This one also seemed to be mildly empathogenic.

25B - 25B seemed a bit like a light dose of mescaline in its headspace, clean and recreational. It was the most visual of the three. Colors in particular were very intense. All psychedelics increase the enjoyment of music, but this one really took it to another level. This one was the most euphoric as well.

25I - 25I has a weird headspace I can't compare to anything else but only above 1mg. Low dose seems to have no headspace at all. The visuals and euphoria are profound though. This is a great drug for just making things more interesting while keeping your thoughts at baseline. It seems to be the perfect enhancer for other psychedelics too.

Last edited:
I synthesised some new RC´s and made very vague estimations of responses.
The results are summerized as text and pdf-files in English, here (for I am still a greenlighter and are not allowed to attach files):
bluelight-link

pantorise-link-1

pantorise-link-2

so long Hans Meyer
(sorry, the bluelight-link and pantorise-link-1 do not work, I don´t know why, but the pantorise-link-2 works and leads to the files also.)

Last edited:
for me, 25d (1600mcg) lasted about 1.5-2 hours from putting it in my gums, asleep in 5 hours. kind of a disappointment

I have found that 25d lasted a bit longer than 25c and 25i. 25b lasted for fucking ages but I did a pretty high dose so that might be why. Duration of NBOMe's might be pretty dose dependent - I need more data before I can answer that question fully. Can anyone else comment on this?

I agree with you, 25B on me lasted much more than the others, i mean the comedown and after effects were not that different, i still could feel the chem for many hours (up to 10 hours total), but the real effects lasted nearly X2, i had strong OEVs for full 4 hours while with others OEVs start decreasing rapidly after 2 - 2 30 hours.
Also 25D should last little more than the 25I, imo the shorter is the 25C, but anyway doesn't change much between them.

I agree with you, 25B on me lasted much more than the others, i mean the comedown and after effects were not that different, i still could feel the chem for many hours (up to 10 hours total), but the real effects lasted nearly X2, i had strong OEVs for full 4 hours while with others OEVs start decreasing rapidly after 2 - 2 30 hours.
Also 25D should last little more than the 25I, imo the shorter is the 25C, but anyway doesn't change much between them.

What dosage did you take with your time with 25b?