• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

25_X-_NBOMe.jpg

There is a button at the top of the main page (where it shows all the threads) that says "new thread"... click that.

Has anyone heard of 25B-NB34DiOMe (IUPAC name: 2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine)?

I will get a sample of this one in the next few weeks and I could not find any information on it. It‘s 25B-NBOMe where the 2-methoxy group has been replaced by a 3,4-dimethoxy on the n-benzyl ring. Apparently, the 3-methoxy and 4-methoxy NBOMe‘s are also highly potent and selective psychedelics so I imagine the same holds true for the 3,4-dimethoxy variant.
I‘ll probably start with 50-100ug and slowly titrate my way up but still wondered if anybody knows anything about this chemical?

Has anyone heard of 25B-NB34DiOMe (IUPAC name: 2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine)?

I will get a sample of this one in the next few weeks and I could not find any information on it. It‘s 25B-NBOMe where the 2-methoxy group has been replaced by a 3,4-dimethoxy on the n-benzyl ring. Apparently, the 3-methoxy and 4-methoxy NBOMe‘s are also highly potent and selective psychedelics so I imagine the same holds true for the 3,4-dimethoxy variant.
I‘ll probably start with 50-100ug and slowly titrate my way up but still wondered if anybody knows anything about this chemical?
Your textual description makes it sound like the Br analog of 25I-NB34MD, IUPAC: N-[(2H-1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)methyl]-2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-amine.

I wonder why the IUPAC and common names are so different....

Your textual description makes it sound like the Br analog of 25I-NB34MD, IUPAC: N-[(2H-1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)methyl]-2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-amine.

I wonder why the IUPAC and common names are so different....
It is, but the methoxy groups aren‘t closed to a ring.

Nope, never heard of it personally. Interested to hear back though. I loved 25b-nbome, and 25b-nboh.

Nope, never heard of it personally. Interested to hear back though. I loved 25b-nbome, and 25b-nboh.
Can u tell me more about your 25b-NBOH experiene?

I asked all vendors in eu but no one wants to stock 25b-nboh, while it's legal. China only has bulk qty so I arranged some people and currently 5g of 25b-NBOH is being posted. Anyone here has concrete info/experience with nasal? I, and my friends have quite some experience with 25e-NBOH nasally (175ug/s), quick come-up, cheap, and accurate dosing. I also have a 25i-NBOMe spray of 140ug/s and a 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe spray of 150ug/s but yet to try the fly. 25e and 25i are awesome <700ug.

Wondering how much mcg I should make the 25b-nboh spray. Since 25b-NBOMe was about 2x as potent nasally than 25i-NBOMe IIRC. B-NBOMe being shorter duration, more potent and more visual than 25i. I guess the same aplies with 25b-NBOH vs 25e-NBOH (where 175ug/s per spray seems to be the sweet spot). Safe bet would be 100ug/s I think. But maybe some of u have experience with this GOAT roa. Gotta know how to dose tho.

With 25e-NBOH and 25i-NBOMe there's zero reason to titrate above 700ug/session nasally Around that dose I have ++++ style visuals while with substances like 4-XX-XXX i will only get +++ above 50mg, same goes for 2C-B.