• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

I was wondering what you all think the cross tolerance between the NBOMe's would be. From my experience with 2C's, I noticed that substantially less of a tolerance was built if I alternated 2C's, in fact I found it hard to even notice a change at all.

1mg of 25C is way too much for a first time. 750ug maximum for a first time out, and better to start lower than that because for many even that is an intense dose (myself included).

Oops. Too late. In the interests of harm reduction it would probably be unwise to recount fully last friday's little adventure dose-wise at least. Suffice to say I was massively underwhelmed by the C two and a half / three hours in and made a calculated risk type decision after a re-read of several threads and a search for contra-indications prior to the commencement of this particular voyage and threw a little B into the mix. Results were, shall we say, beyond spectacular. I've not experienced such OEV visual intensity for a very long time, not for 20 years or more when I had decent acid coming in from the 'dam available, but the whole experience even at peak was completely manageable, no cause for concern whatsoever, perfectly compos mentis.

I'm not sure I agree that C has more in the way of psychedelic ideation than the B. I was deeply in touch with myself emotionally with the combo, and could easily meander down interesting avenues of thought as they occurred to me but I was able to pull the focus back to the task at hand quite easily when it occurred to me to do so. It just didn't often occur to me very often cos I was enjoying the meandering. Perfectly lucid and rational throughout though all the same. The experience was I think dominated by the B. I say that having experienced B @ 2mg only the week previous, visuals and ideation very much of the same kind. It's impossible to say what the C added in itself beyond a boost to the overall general intensity of the experience. Quite disappointed with the C, possibly a bad batch or poorly laid blotters, I dunno, and I jumped in feet first there let me tell you. Next experiment is with the I at a higher than previous dose, maybe around 1.6 - 2mg I think.

For those inclined to be critical of the above, I can assure you I've not been completely reckless. I've researched as well as I'm able and started with what I thought were sensible doses for me based on that reading and past experience with these, and other chems in this class. I will continue to be cautious upping dose to find the sweetspots with these. Sweet spot for I is > 1.1mg, B is > 2mg for me, that much is not in doubt.

Last edited:
How does 1mg of 25I-NBOMe compare in relative potency to 25C-NBOMe? I've only tried it twice at this dosage, and I'm getting 25C-NBOMe this week, either 1mg or 2mg, and want to work out a good dose of similar potency. :)

I would say that 1mg of 25i would be equivalent to about 600ug of 25c.

By the way. I'm now updating my big comparison post a few pages back to include 25n

Edit: I ended up doing a full rewrite. The idea is to provide a complete resource to the comparative differences between the compounds in the NBOMe series. It's worth going back and having a look if you are curious. LINK

Last edited:
Funny how I'd say 25C is "milder" than 25i. 1200ug~ would equal to 1mg of 25i. 25c is more like acid. Clear headspace and affects more to music than 25i. 25i will rape your mind whereas 25c wont. Well my friend totally lost it with 1.6mg of 25C. He couldn't even stand nor form complete sentences. Seems to affect different people in different ways. Well your best bet is to always start low.

That might be due to differing absorption efficiencies between you and your friend. 25c is a most twice as potent as 25i in my experience.

How did you take it?

25c is more like acid. Clear headspace and affects more to music than 25i. 25i will rape your mind whereas 25c wont.

I was completely underwhelmed by 25C at 1.4mg three hours in, hence the redose with B on top of it. Have now experienced 25I at 2mg with a further 2mg three hours in ( not quite the same as 25I at 4mg then, redosing ). No mind rapeage to report whatsoever, still very friendly and manageable, though ++++ style ego-dissolution definitely available once the redose kicked in, some very interesting mental effects, out of the norm. Mind meandered down some very interesting avenues, not usual modes of thinking but was not locked into them as might happen with acid. More an observer of these interesting effects and could chose whether to run with them or pull back immediately to a rational state. Most interesting in that regard, quite useful. I is more like acid than B, B is more like acid than C. B was not demanding and not inclined to internalise with it at 2mg as I did with the I. Lie down on the I to get fully involved with it, CEV style needed, I more pushy, requiring of it than B or C.

Me on the 25I-NBOMe thread said:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/646647-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread-%283rd-edition%29?p=11008975#post11008975

Well hellooooooo 25I! Oh! Yes, you're good. Very good indeed. 2mg at +3hrs was just about getting there, the 2mg redose took things to a whole new level. More to follow but strong, strong fast come up from nasal ROA, first signs obviously tripping at 5 minutes then fast rise over the hour to solid, lasting peak. Very dissociative, MXE type OOBE twisting / floating effects, ego dissolution, strong ++++ available, some ver y interesting mental effects, some surreal but always felt in control, able to direct as an active observer. Very much me. Very emotional, euphoric. Strong vasoconstriction, specially during first come up. Very cold first hour, then better, more again coming down off peak for a short while. All in all most interesting. Take back what I said about them being shallow. There was depth aplenty here to play with. LSD's good stuff with the friendliness of E. Cannot see a bad trip on it. Too euphoric.

Note on above doses: Tolerance almost certainly a factor, experimenting with a load of different blotters and now 25I HCl in vodka nasal ROA on an almost weekly basis ( other serotonergics in use when not using the NBOMes ) the last coupla months. Will probably have to readjust dosing when having had a longer break between trips.

Last edited:
So, I'm interested in trying one of the nbome's but unsure of which one, which one would everyone say was the most immersive?
with a lot of people saying the nbome's are boring with a sober headspace and just visuals is making me not wanting to really bother with them, then I hear others saying only great things about them:/

I mainly enjoy psychedelics for the amazing mental stimulation and great body feelings, would the nbome's be suitable in that respect?

So, I'm interested in trying one of the nbome's but unsure of which one, which one would everyone say was the most immersive?
with a lot of people saying the nbome's are boring with a sober headspace and just visuals is making me not wanting to really bother with them, then I hear others saying only great things about them:/

I mainly enjoy psychedelics for the amazing mental stimulation and great body feelings, would the nbome's be suitable in that respect?

I've tried 25i and 25c. I would classify 25i as decent mental stimulation and 25c as good body feelings, with neither really providing that full package. For me, 25c offered a chill, giddy alcohol-LSD like high with morphing CEV's and slightly imaginative OEV's.. Like a flat psychedelic beer with a little bit of uneasiness.

25i to me feels more like an uptight amphetamine-LSD like high with faster moving thoughts and a bit of ambiguous emotional stimulation. A bit of nausea and less comfort / roundedness. In higher doses, maybe this could get more involved, but that comes with down-regulation issues and possible OD.

Overall, I'm not sure what to make of these NBOMe's. I wouldn't say either was better than the other, or really that different. If they weren't so goddamn cheap and comparable to LSD we probably wouldn't know much about them.

25i - not really a fan of this one. left my mind highly fragmented and a manner similar to LSD. I see why so many people are misrepresenting this as acid. A tripping buddy I was with really liked this one because at 1mg it gave him intense visuals and he rarely gets visuals on any drugs.

25b - not really a fan of this one either. I plugged 1.6mgs of this and it was highly visual but not in any unique way and there was a great deal of difficulty communicating with others on this compound.

25c - I really like this one. The highest I've gone I believe was 800µgs plugged. Not very visual but super entactogenic. Turns me into a lazy ball of fuzzy bliss.

25d - extremely visual at 2mgs and virtually no headspace. Very intriguing.

Starting dosages for each compound. Use these to judge the relative dosage levels between compounds (IE. if you know that 1mg 25i-NBOMe is the sweet spot for you, divide 1000 by 600 and then multiply the result by 350 to find the suggested dosage for 25c-NBOMe):

25b - 500µg
25n - 500µg
25c - 350µg
25d - 850µg
25i - 600µg

You've been EXTREMELY underdosing on 25D-NBOMe. It's best vaporized, snorted or injected at doses of 2mg to start, and up to 5mg or 10mg depending on tolerance/natural sensitivity. 2mg of 25D-NBOMe is probably similar in intensity to 500ug of 25I-NBOMe, except 25D is entactogenic with incredible euphoria and body high instead of being vasoconstrictive with a body load like 25I/25B.

The other observations you've made seem spot on to me, except for 25D should be ranked as most visual, most euphoric, shortest duration (the peak is only 3 hours for me), most tactile (it's got more tactile enhancement than MDA for me, but it's in the same general direction as MDA). You've got it correct that 25D- is not worthwhile at low dosages...

25D-NBOMe is the only gem of the entire series. It's as good as DOC, MDA, AMT, 2C-B, etc. in my opinion. The rest are all mediocre compared to DO* and 2C*.

25D-NBOMe is the only gem of the entire series. It's as good as DOC, MDA, AMT, 2C-B, etc. in my opinion. The rest are all mediocre compared to DO* and 2C*.

to be honest I thought DOC and AMT are pretty mediocre, I found the visuals on both not very interesting.

I'm after something a bit more intense :)

I know they'll never be as good as the 4 ho/aco RC's but I'm after something a bit different

25I would seem to produce more complete and lasting tolerance than the B, would everyone agree? 3mg of 25B seven days after previous excursion with 2mg was noticeably more intense by a good bit. Not just compensating for tolerance there with a higher dose, it was no question a lot more full-on as anticipated. In fact would struggle to say if the trip was even tolerance diminished at all? A week after the 2mg + 2mg redose trip with 25I I couldn't get anywhere near the previous week's intensity, barely a trip at all. I have had a bit of a run at these in recent weeks so time for a rest anyways which could also be a factor but have others found the same, and what might the explanation be?

So so here is the plan...

1) Determine overall weight of 25c, using scale accurate to 1 mg (anything 1 or under it bounces around a lot, so it is not ideal for such small doses)

2) Dissolve x mg of said substance in twice as many mL of solvent.. im thinking RO water

3) use oral syringe to measure out varying ug doses (For example - bag says 12 mg, so i would dissolve in 24 ml of solvent.. so to get 250 ug I would need 0.5 mL, correct?) into individual eppendorfs

4) let evaporate..

5) vola!

Now a few questions..

1) would RO (reverse osmosis) water be a decent solvent? If necessary I understand the water can be slightly heated to aid it dissolving, correct?... It will take longer to evaporate but the eppendorfs are plastic so I dont want to use anything to volatile that it will eat the plastic

2) will the time it takes to evaporate cause any degradation?

3) is my math correct for figuring out the dosages?

4) What do you think of the idea? Thoughts on improvement will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Tired

Last edited:
3) use oral syringe to measure out varying ug doses (For example - bag says 12 mg, so i would dissolve in 24 ml of solvent.. so to get 250 ug I would need 0.5 mL, correct?)

3) is my math correct for figuring out the dosages?

Correct! 500ug/ml, yes, or 250ug/0.5ml as you put it.

Why not just keep it in solution, alcohol for your solvent? Don't think it causes any significant degradation, and kept in the fridge in the dark in alcohol no real issues with bacterial growth over much either I don't think? In the short to medium term anyways.

NBOMe HCl Storage Questions

Stability/longevity of NBOMe's in solution?

You starting out with such a large amount you really need to get it back to powder for storage over many months? Oh, and I can't answer the evaporation causing degradation I'm afraid but they're deemed to be pretty stable compounds aren't they?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply sepher.

I don't really want to keep it in solution as I dont plan on using it that quickly, so i figured evaporating back to powder would be better than keep it in solution for what will likely be years. (As I dont feel the need to trip as often as I once did and wouldnt want this degrading in the meantime due to the fact that its in solution)

Sorry to bump my own post but I figured an edit wouldnt yield any ST answers :p (yes i know I should be more patient.. but I am not.. admitting it is the first step though right? haha) Anyways..

In this thread the OP dissolves both 25D and HPBCD in solution and evaporation yields an oily mess with needs to be heat dried to eventually obtain a powder. Any thoughts on if evaporating a solution of only 25 C would yield an oily mess or is the HPBCD causing it to become oily?

On a side note could one test this by dissolving another HCL phen such as a 2c-x in water and evaporating? Would the results be transferable?

Edit: So I have some water, vodka, vodka plus 2cx HCl and water plus 2cx HCl (dunno how much but i would guess a few mgs) in individual tubes at 0.5mL, set in front of a fan to evaporate just to see 1) how long itll take to evap and 2) if itll evap and leave a powder not a messy oil goop .. Will update when fully evaped.. Cheers

Edit 2: So both the water and vodka take about the same time to evap, roughly a day and a half (though the water was slightly shorter :S, which I thought was strange as they were at equal amounts. Yes I labelled them correctly lol). Both left a powdery residue (when there was 2c in it, both appeared clean with nothing in them) as opposed to an oil (I guess the thread I posted was because he added vinegar). However, the residue appeared less than what I added, so I am questioning the use of a fan as it seems plausible that it blew some away as it dried ..

So I will attempt evaporating some 2c in vodka and another in water to determine how fast they will evap without a fan. I will report my findings..

New question
Should I be concerned with bacteria developing during evaporating?

Thanks again,
Tired

Last edited:
has anyone tried 25i and 25c at the same time, im getting 1 mg combo blotters with 500 mcg of each.
i havent found anything about how this combination is like...