• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

Yeah I think the HBR salt makes a lot of difference, from what I've heard anyway. Unfortunately it kind of throws the recommended dose range off even more so than with a lot of drugs the difference between freebase and salt... those HBR salts are just heavy molecules I guess!

On 25mg of the HCL salt I have seen my entire vision turn white, like that scene from the Matrix, and the only thing I could see was my own body. Also the tremor / almost seizure sensations on another 25mg trip... well I just felt I should mention just in case somebody thinks its a good idea to start out at 30mg+. Maybe with the HBR salt but until recently most 2C-B has been HCL salts, and it will probably be this way again at some point in the future simply because there would be more demand for the more potent version of it.

Yes I have taken up to 100mg of 2C-C in a night (spaced in 2 doses) but I have also taken 60mg of 2C-C on another occasion and felt it was overwhelming and uncomfortable.

I def respect your opinion and experience. But personally from what I've felt, read, and seen, I don't think 2C-x psychedelics are generally the best from a psychological and physical standpoint to be pushing into higher doses.

For what its worth ;) peace!

Someday I'd like to try this 4-AcO-DMT that everyone is so ga-ga over. I liked 4-OH-MiPT and 4-OH-DiPT (although they are a little too short-acting for my taste...I like a good 8 hour trip, unless it's DMT) and psilocin is decent (better without the mushroom part), so I assume that it is just like psilocin without the annoyance of the 'shrooms themselves.

On Topic:

The egoless scramble of my warm lucidity. An informal introduction from the "caretaker." A genetic strain, revealed only through shimmering glimpses of illuminating flashes. This familiar figure is to be the unveiling of an unconditioned me.

I'd have to go with Cannabis.

It has taught me many things...

but such things always come with a price :\

Riemann Zeta said:
Someday I'd like to try this 4-AcO-DMT that everyone is so ga-ga over. I liked 4-OH-MiPT and 4-OH-DiPT (although they are a little too short-acting for my taste...I like a good 8 hour trip, unless it's DMT) and psilocin is decent (better without the mushroom part), so I assume that it is just like psilocin without the annoyance of the 'shrooms themselves.

It really is the perfect material. Just as heroin is a point above morphine, this has a similar relationship...more refined...smoother. It really is the shit.

morninggloryseed said:
It really is the perfect material. Just as heroin is a point above morphine, this has a similar relationship...more refined...smoother. It really is the shit.

It's deceptive.

1 hour of shits n giggles, then heavy introspection and coldheartedness. It makes me not want to trip (or maybe my resistive ego makes me not want to trip?)

But it sure is good.

Yeah, 4-AcO-DMT is awesome. I personally find it to be a little harder to go deep on it than on psilocin, but it's going to vary by person. It seems like some people react like me, where it comes up in 15 minutes and lasts about 2, 2.5 hours. For me it's so fast and buzzy (a la DMT) that it can be hard to get anything from it. Sort of like a DMT flash drawn out. But for others it can take 2 hours to come up and lasts 8 and is a much slower-to-unfold type of experience. Or at least this is what I gather from a plethora of posts.

^ half an hour to come up, 1 hour to get deep, 4 hours to get normal again (but with strange afterglow of course). It's a short, dynamic high.

Maybe I need to dose higher than 20 mg of fumarate to be able to judge it properly.

Ketamine is my friend. : ) I've never seen it do anyone any bad yet, not saying it doesn't happen, but I haven't seen it. It wraps me up in a warm blanket and always takes care of me on my journey to the K-Hole, except once when I was drunk, but I blame myself for that one.

Mushrooms are a dear, old friend o'mine. The oldest of my psychedelic pals. It's such a well-rounded experience.....although due to my relationship with 2C-E, it must be a tie.

phencyclidine. I find it so much damn fun and very euphoric...prolly from its dopaminergic action, like active in your face "fuck yeah" euphoria along the lines of stimulant euphoria or opiate euphoria....along with being a wonderful physedelic...so its my best phyedelic friend and my favoruite of the lot.

My favourite is somehow DPT . . . The duration, visuals and the body feeling somehow does it and i had lots of other psychs ( DMT, 5-meo-DMT, all kinds of shrooms, LSD, Ketamine, 2cb,2ce,2ci,2cd, salvia, DOI)

4-aco-dmt vs 5-meo-mipt.

the fight is infallable. Both Opponents defeat each other....

But when the meet on common ground... good god man... only great things can happen!

^ 4-AcO-5-MeO-DMT would be even more interesting.

In my endeavours, mushrooms have definitely been my closest friend. I have always gotten the most out of each trip (no matter how difficult) with mushrooms, and I doubt I will ever find anything to replace them in that aspect. Unless it's DMT (which I haven't gotten to taste yet).