• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

I think that ones mindset ought to be closely scrutinised before embarking on a high doze DOM juggernaut - but that's just me perhaps I'm a wuss :)

I think that ones mindset ought to be closely scrutinised before embarking on a high doze DOM juggernaut - but that's just me perhaps I'm a wuss :)

Preach it, brothah. To venture into the realm of high dose DOM whilst in any way off of one's emotional equilibrium is to truly live on the razor's edge. You've definitely gotta know what's coming, and know also that it's what you want.

After yesterday's identity-changing confidence-multiplying insightful benign visually spectacular love trip the answer is clearly nothing else than 4-HO-MET.

LSD for the simple fact that it changed my entire perspective on life for the better and got me out of my depression in 8 hours.... something months of seeing a shrink did nothing for...

2c-b is my 2nd favorite..... its just such a friendly little psych...

Best friend, Mister A. Muscaria

Second best friend, Miss P. Cubensis

My closest acquaintance, Professor 2C-C

top 3 for me lately...

LSD...nothing like it...never will be...the classic..the complete psychedelic...the sinea qua non
DMT...nothing like it either...that feeling of home, of comfort, of love...
DOC...gaining a newfound appreciation of this one...the rainbows...the lucidity...the positive energy at the beginning...the beautiful trancey stillness at the end...

Mescaline - not that I've had it in 8 months. :(

Ketamine is absolutely insane, so have to love that. 2c-b for nights out. :)

LSD is my closest, but salvia is that badass friend that calls you up at 3 in the morning to throw molotovs off a bridge.

A good and strong mushroom tea. Doesn't make me fill sick or taste bad like everybody tries to say, and there isn't a serotonergic psych that's done anything it can't do.

Psilocybian mushrooms grow on all of the continents except Antarctica, are very nontoxic, have a long history of human use and are non-synthetic, meaning to me that they are asking for people to use them.

Weed is my oldest friend, who is comforting, familiar and garuanteed fun!

LSD is my best and most amazing friend who fills me with happiness just to know is alive and who I can sometimes 'fight' with but it only makes us closer.

DMT is my newest friend, and she loves me soooooooo much! :)

like someone else said, if availability were no issue i'd say LSD.

i probably still say LSD b/c it's "tried and true" when it comes to safety...but 2ce is a close 2nd.

i've only tried those and mushrooms, salvia, and 2cb i think

i'm also the 3rd person to say i almost couldn't imagine a bad acid trip, but on shrooms for sure. shrooms are much more hectic for me. this could all be dose dependent too, i've only had 3 hits at once. up to an eighth of shrooms. and 20 mg of 2ce

LSD , but I was partial to DXM for a while two summers ago. Tripped twice a week, great summer.

High dose LSD just seems to work with me...it just feels sooooo right... and I doubt that anything has ever made me fell so euphoric or made me feel so at peace...
Mushrooms on the other hand have brought me to states of pure bliss and make me feel connected to the world around me....so it's not surprising that I LOVE the mix.
IV K is a very different kind friend....the kind you love sooo much you know you'd be better off without, but you just can't stay away...