PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

Ismene

Bluelighter
Good morning, I trust you are well.

Now to business...

Is there any particular psychedelic that you feel is a special friend to you? One that you feel closest to? Or are they all pretty much of a muchness?

I think DMT is the one that hits the spot for me.

Thank you please.

for me it's lsd (I have done lsd, shrooms, mescaline, salvia, dmt, 5-meo-dmt, dpt, mdma, mdoh, 2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-e, 2c-i, 2c-t-7, doc, 4-ho-dipt). Not very original but it really is my ally.

ketamine was the one to me.

always able to make me forget the reality, and to bring me to a place where I felt like home.

For me it's got to be mushrooms. DOC is also a close friend of mine.

DPT but it depends on circumstances really

mine is more of a girlfriend.
Her name is lucy and everytime we play it feels like we're making love
<3 <3 <3

mine is more like a certain swinger couple i like to deal with, lol. lsd and xtacy. though that lucy chick is usually just as fun on her own.

LSD, it makes me feel the way I think everyone should feel all the time.

anyone get recurring thoughts while on certain psychedelics? Like on LSD I always feel like the feeling it gives me is the way life should be and the way that everyone should feel everyday...weird right? and on mushrooms I have a recurring thought that this is an ancient drug that is meant to be shared by few...

bishop912 said:
anyone get recurring thoughts while on certain psychedelics? Like on LSD I always feel like the feeling it gives me is the way life should be and the way that everyone should feel everyday...weird right? and on mushrooms I have a recurring thought that this is an ancient drug that is meant to be shared by few...

on lsd I get the same feeling

Not very original, but they're the staple chemicals of my psychedelic arsenal.

LSD, DMT, and mescaline-containing cactus extract.

I've experimented with quite a few psychedelic chemicals, and to me, they all take me to more-or-less the same place that those three chemicals do -- but those three just do it so much better. :)

LSD. Hands down the single most beneficial, interesting and powerful psychoactive chemical on the planet.

"Ain't nothing like the real thing."

I think of DMT as my closest psychedelic friend; It always get works on my nerves before smoking a break through dose, after which I only realise I've come home again <3

I regard it's 5-MeO brother to be the wisest teacher, which I have the uttermost respect for. The white out I've experienced on insufflated 5-MeO-DMT is the most impressive experience I've ever had.