• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

^ 4-AcO-5-MeO-DMT would be even more interesting.

I would totally LOL if somebody finally synthed it, after all these years of waiting and conjecturing about how awesome its gunna be, only to find its totally inactive. Or its only activity would be to induce massive diarrhea. :D

between 2C-T-2 and DMT most likely

I <3 2C-T-2. Haven't tried DMT yet, have an extraction on the go, will try it next weekend.

I have a really hard time choosing my absolute favorite. MDMA, 2C-T-2, LSD and mescaline are all very dear to me. I think MDMA might take it though. It brings me home. :) <3

A month after my first LSD trip, on a visit home, all my old friends and family started talking about how much different and better I looked, how much more affable I was, how I smiled more, laughed more easily. I get shivers whenever I read about someone's experiences or remember my own. However it's hard to call something your "closest friend" if it's never around.

So when it's late and I need to break out for a while, 2C-B is my psychedelic of choice lately, but if availability were no issue, L would take it without question.

LSD is definitely my closest friend/ally. No drug has ever elicited an experience of any significance even approaching that of what LSD elicits in me.

I love going on a journey with my buddy 2ce, he will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen DOM mentioned in this thread, as I've always found it to be the most immersive, unifying, and didactic psychedelic available. The way everything eases into that slow-drifting rainbow of color and detail and takes your mind along with it... I think I'm tearing up a bit. Shame it's such an evanescent little compound. Never around when you want it most.

has been dxm for years. we've been in a love hate relationship since we met. dmt and i are becoming fast friends though, and we dont fight.

I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen DOM mentioned in this thread, as I've always found it to be the most immersive, unifying, and didactic psychedelic available. The way everything eases into that slow-drifting rainbow of color and detail and takes your mind along with it... I think I'm tearing up a bit. Shame it's such an evanescent little compound. Never around when you want it most.

Having just gotten my first true taste of DOM... I have to completely agree. Amazing compound. :)

^Could it possibly compete with DOC or do you find that one still more useful?

I'm afraid so... psychedelia-wise, DOM definitely blows DOC away. Recreationally, possibly even. It's hard to say so far. Suffice to say it's been a wonderful day, and quite inspiring.

It definitely competes with DOC, that's for sure.

^ Hurrah for like mindedness - & I'm pleased you enjoyed it :)

Incidentally how much did you consume ?

3mg, followed by 1.5 about 4 hours in.

It's really been extremely fantastic. It's got about everything I could want for in a psychedelic. :) I'm writing a trip report as we speak.

Racemic I believe. I was very surprised by its strength considering I had tried 7-13mg of it before without the kind of effect I found this time.

just ate 18 inches of strong san pedro cacti extract. mescaline is my new favorite. it truly felt like medicine, realigning my body/mind. wonderfully internse euphoria and visuals near that of a medium dmt trip. no paranoia either, everything was beautiful, and even when i was at my most tripped out i could still function, unlike with high doses of other psyches. dmt comes in a very close second though.

(never had the chance to try many of those research chems though :()

Racemic I believe. I was very surprised by its strength considering I had tried 7-13mg of it before without the kind of effect I found this time.

Dosing DOM has always been kind of a shot in the dark for me, as well. Generally, I prefer to aim high (8 mg and up), because of the sense of inner stillness and peace that DOM can instill when it completely takes over. However, doing so also sometimes produces blackouts, confusion, and primal fear. So is it worth it? Hard to say. I've had great experiences in the 3-5 mg range as well and they've been much easier to integrate, if not quite as awe-inspiring.