• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What's the biggest insight you ever got during a trip?

Never realised how big the village shopkeepers eye was, he looked at me with one massive eye. Like something out of MIB.

Thats hilarious. Have seen so many weird MIB fucks while tripping. The craziest was this lady at 7-11. We walked in like 10 deep at 4am and she had HUGE glasses, what I saw in her face was intense. She looked pure alien and turned into a giggle fit. Could not stop laughing for hours.

A few decades back, after some really good strong acid and a deep 12 hour sleep, I was due at Tescos supermarket for work that Tuesday afternoon, and in my final moments of sleeping and vivid dreaming, I dreamt that my official job, was to go to the bottom of the sea in one of those old fashioned deep-sea diving suits, with a clipboard, selling insurance pollicies to fish on the ocean floor!

It was such a vivid and convincing dream, it actually took me a few minutes after waking and getting ready for work, to reach that great realisation- that was NOT my job lol!

I did not sell insurance to sea fish for a living, I simply worked in a superstore at the time. It was a nice relief.

Now that is what I call one crazy imagination haha!

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2017-12-12-at-05-46-54-png.jpg

„Neminem laede; imo omnes, quantum potes, juva“

except for the intensity of joy, euphoria, trails, sparkelation, reverberance, prana, and full body rush, yeah ok, the intellect is gorgeous and art and science, and philosophy are fantastic enough.

Also Schopenhauer:

Schpenhauer has defended his unavowed dislike of the Greek love of boys by calling out in foresight a possibly fallacy about the meaning of his views as will be construed by contemporary chair-holding professors of Philosophy, due to rising popularity, and after he was gone.

If you try and quote then have the decency to remain accurate ...

"Finally, by expounding these paradoxical ideas, I wanted to grant to the professors of philosophy a small favour, for they are very disconcerted by the ever-increasing publication of my philosophy which they so carefully concealed. I have done so by giving them the opportunity of slandering me by saying that I defend and commend pederasty."

Schopenhauer was right. Except in this case; for you are no professor of philosophy. You are a fool.

The only way out of an unpleasant or stressful/threatening situation is to push through it.

Sitting down and crying about it is for after you deal with some bullshit, not before you start. That's what children do.

A minor insight but then again I'm a terrible listener whether its God or human beings.

So taking anything meaningful back is always a bonus.

I think you make your own rules man. :) I have also had a handful of life-changing peak experience trips, each was influential and transformative in its own unique way. My first one, that I described briefly above, has got to be the most transformative though, as it really did dramatically alter the course of my life and my personality development as I transitioned into adulthood (I was 18 at the time, and just started college). The first time you have a psychedelic breakthrough is something you can't replicate, the utter magic and mind-blowing awareness (remembrance, really) that things are so much more than they seem on the surface. You can have peak experiences again but there is nothing like discovering a new frontier.
same here, my first trip at age 17 set off a new frontier. trips after that have been great, don't get me wrong, but none have compared to that experience. my first MDMA experience does come close though.

rather than trying to tell myself that taking any drug - including psychedelics - is for "spiritual enlightenment" i've accepted that I'm doing them simply to explore my consciousness and for the pleasure that they can provide. If i have a life changing experience that's wonderful, if I just giggle for 6 hours straight that's also wonderful. i spent way too long chasing that dragon and since letting that go, things have been much better

reading an enlightening book can be a very powerful experience. anything can be, even without drugs.

two of the most powerful and life changing moments in my life happened while I was running.

First one was right after moving away to college and I went for a late afternoon run. I got 5 miles out on the bike path and decided to turn home. right as i stopped, a giant thunderclap hit and i ran the 5 miles back in water up to shins from flash flooding. i laughed the whole damn way lol. i truly met god that day

the other one was on trail run in montana this summer. i was on a trip with my family and while i was out there i wanted to try some real proper mountain running. i loaded up my hydration vest and set off on an 18 mile point to point run. apparently i didn't research the trail enough because i chose the direction that ended with 2000 ft of elevation in just 2 miles. literally summited a mountain. I thought i was gonna die. Bear claw marks on trees everywhere and not another soul within 10 miles of me. I met some really fucking dark demons that day but somehow I didn't let them win. I just barely crawled out of there alive lol

but my point was not to humble brag (well maybe a little) but to say that drugs definitely aren't needed to have a ++++ experience.

Schopenhauer was right. Except in this case; for you are no professor of philosophy. You are a fool.

And you Sir are a muggle, and no amount of reading about philosophy will change that. A muggle with a Nazi avatar, might I add.

Fun fact: Schopenhauer is of Dutch ancestry from the father's side.

Asange, imagine on your trip that you in body, heart, mind, and spirit, are God's prayer of love flying back into God's face like a laughing baby, That's reality, kid.