• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What's the biggest insight you ever got during a trip?

Asante

Bluelighter

What is the biggest insight you got during a trip?

Any genuine paradigm shifts?

Most surely the peak psychedelic trip Where Are All One connected from the source. One of the strongest ++++ that I've had was on 10 fresh hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. It was so incredibly visual and euphoric once I got past 3 hour mark the beginning of that drugs effects are kinda rough like nausea and even mental sometimes when it first hits I get a little hectic but once you pass the come up my peak was so incredibly power it was like nature's mdma in terms of body high and pleasure and the visuals we're amazing in their depth and intricacy. I watched birds and animals and felt so connected to every life force around me it was astounding.

We truly are all apart of one larger organism which is the earth itself, life is such a trip. I've not been able to replicate that experience to the same degree since I mean I still trip good on HBWR but sometimes your first experience on something really is different from the rest and LSA is a weird one and even that same batch of seeds it was all over. But yeah that was probably one of the most significant psychedelic experience I ever had and I'd had an afterglow for damn near a month.

Every Single Thing Is
The Universe, Entirely

We live in a SINGLE PIXEL UNIVERSE comprised of 10^100,000 reflections of that one pixel.

All there is, is .

Not very out of the ordinary from my post below.

Metaphysics is bound by something very earthly called language. God is a word and nothing more at the end of the day but the meaning of it is essential. I have met God, as the single and infinitesimal point wherefrom all of existence and the appearance of every day reality comes forth, and I can state with more than a bit of confidence that this God is a largely inert one. It looks back at you as you look into it. By this point it can be nothing more than like a mirror which can only reflect something back. What you show to it, it will show back to you. It has got to do nothing at all with karma.

Protip: read, study, and master Schopenhauer.

Just this weekend, I learned some serious patience during a VERY rough 5-meo-mipt come up.
I had smoked about 20 mg in a cannabis sandwich and had to lie down within 90 seconds.
Got the sweats so bad, I soaked my shirt and hair in about 5 minutes.
Just kept telling myself to hold on, and that it would pass soon. Just laid there thinking about things and that’s when this patience and peace came over me, like a blanket from God.
I learned to wait, basically, then enjoyed one of the best trips in nearly 4 decades of tripping!
Great thread idea, @Asante !

My very first trip, I realized that, rather than spirituality being a lie and nothing having any value or meaning, in fact we are all the same awareness, the universe experiencing itself, and that the universe is one giant fractal on the macro and micro scale, and that life is indeed very precious and majestic. It totally altered the course of my life and entire foundational belief system, for the better.

The Universe is built around your thoughts, the things you think are what actually matter, the things you see are just there to help you do the thinking.

Everything in the universe is perfect, as it all contributes to the progression of the universe, regardless of how dumb painful or pointless certain events may seem, again, they contribute to the way you think.

I believe the universe started with consciousness, or thought, and that all things in it are manifestations of that thought. And I think that thought is what we call god

I think therefore i am. I am the universe experiencing itself. time is not real, the "past" slowly bleeds into the "future" into this ever present moment of now. and thats all there truly is is now. I am in eternity and through eternity every thing can and will and already has happened and is happening now, every single moment forever......we are all just "God" if you will allow all having this amazing beautiful dream together forever and ever......

The experience of that, or the liberation brought on by it, is fleeting and only very momentary, very much like the experience of Schopenhauer's moment of sublime knowing in the pure subject.

A lot of the insights most of us have on psychedelics can easily otherwise be obtained by reading a couple of pages of Schopenhauer, or hell even Hegel.

That's not "having an insight", that's reading a book and digesting a description of what could be an experience. I can describe you a roller coaster ride right up to the tensile strength of the steel alloy of the bolts of the track, but while you to some degree comprehend the rollercoaster, you have never, ever, taken the ride and experienced it.

An insight read about has almost none of the value of actually having the experience of the insight.

The difference is that between reading about love and being in love. People can write the most apt descriptions of love but none of it has any meaning compared to experiencing the real thing, in real time, in the exact way it manifests for you.

Books are a trap.

Schopenhauer must be good at giving literary head if you equate reading him with experiencing the real thing and saying the real thing has no significant greater value.

You can read the entire Judo method in an afternoon three times over, with pictures illustrating every step, but if you never once wore the Gi, stood woith your bare feet on the mat, facing a formidable opponent with nothing but what you've learned, being thrown, throwing and triumphing, you know nothing of REAL Judo.

If reading the Bible made you experience God Earth would be a paradise now with nothing but the most well intentioned people, but to quote a fighter of World War I: "After 2000 years of Mass, we've gotten as far as poison gas."

Books are shit - this from an author :D

Last edited:
I have met God, as the single and infinitesimal point wherefrom all of existence and the appearance of every day reality comes forth, and I can state with more than a bit of confidence that this God is a largely inert one. It looks back at you as you look into it. By this point it can be nothing more than like a mirror which can only reflect something back.

So, God had absolutely nothing to say to you and gave you a "talk to the hand" - does that mean you really met him? If you gaze upon someone and therein see yourself reflected but no meaningful communication ensued - did you really actually meet as so little exchange took place.

"Largely inert"? you mean like Bill Clinton that he didn't inhale? My experience of God is to the contrary, my cup runneth over with His forthcomingness whenever I as much as glance in His direction.

How did you meet God? What were the circumstances of your meeting? Did you conceive or perceive?

I am suggesting that an aesthetic experience accomplishes the same thing in principle as a psychedelic journey, although admittedly the duration of the latter is objectively longer than the former, but nonetheless to measure either would indicate something quite momentary and utterly fleeting.