• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Glubrahnum

Okay, here's an example:
MDMA has properties that may make it attractive for psychotherapy, although many of its effects are potentially problematic...

Early studies from the 1980s noted that MDMA was an entactogen, engendering feelings of love and warmth. However, negative experiences can also occur with MDMA since it is not selective in the thoughts or emotions it releases. This unpredictability in the psychological material released is similar to another serotonergic drug, LSD...

The release of oxytocin may facilitate psychotherapy, whereas cortisol may increase stress and be counterproductive...

Overall, many issues need to be considered when debating the relative benefits and dangers of using MDMA for psychotherapy.

Shortened for relevance, see the link for full article.

Source:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ntial_Dangers_of_Using_MDMA_for_Psychotherapy
Here is a report from Shulgin:
(with 100 mg) Beforehand, I was aware of a dull, uncaring tiredness that might have reflected too little sleep, and I took a modest level of MDMA to see if it might serve me as a stimulant. I napped for a half hour or so, and woke up definitely not improved. The feeling of insufficient energy and lack of spark that I'd felt before had become something quite strong, and might be characterized as a firm feeling of negativity about everything that had to be done and everything I had been looking forward to. So I set about my several tasks with no pleasure or enjoyment and I hummed a little tune to myself during these activities which had words that went: 'I shouldn't have done that, oh yes, I shouldn't have done that, oh no, I shouldn't have done that; it was a mistake.' Then I would start over again from the beginning. I was stuck in a gray space for quite a while, and there was nothing to do but keep doing what I had to do. After about 6 hours, I could see the whole mental state disintegrating and my pleasant feelings were coming back. But so was my plain, ornery tiredness. MDMA does not work like Dexedrine.

Hamilton Morris comments on reports of this phenomenon:

My take on underwhelming or negative experiences:
Empathy is relative. Yes, it can lead to feelings of love and compassion, but there is another side to that spectrum. Some people seem to become very emotionally fragile after taking MDMA. It has the ability to amplify emotions in general, not just the good ones.

I've seen people have negative experiences over simple things like losing car keys or pills, feeling as if they are being judged for being on drugs etc.

MDMA does not emotionally fortify someone from negativity. It is in no way guaranteed to uplift someone from feelings of neutrality.

There is no constant or guarantee that comes with taking MDMA. Even pharmaceutically pure product in controlled environment comes with countless variables.

Expecting that guarantee using street-grade drugs in uncontrolled circumstances.. well, good luck with that.
As for the chemistry:
www.ecstasydata.org

Over twenty years of test results. I'm not seeing MehDMA there. Not seeing MagicDMA either.

I understand that Glubra claimed detection of MDPH and 2,3-mdp2p sold as MDMA, but that seems a bit too convenient. I have never seen this documented anywhere else and still haven't.
In conclusion, I don't have this problem. I'm satisfied with the MDMA available today. Believe it or not, all I've done, or tried to do, is add my own perspective which isn't easy here considering the certainty that some people have of some secret compound being sold as MDMA, or whatever it is that people want to believe. My contributions to this thread are obviously pointless.

Having Indigo accuse me of being 'unscientific' the other day.. That really was like receiving hate mail from Hitler.

Good luck on your quest. Hope you figure it out.

@Kaden_Nite

Having Indigo accuse me of being 'unscientific' the other day.. That really was like receiving hate mail from Hitler.
I will not use Ad Hominem remarks towards you nor express hate because of a different point of view.

I receive a share of personal attacks, too. For example the phrase "...but that seems a bit too convenient" is an example of that, in the quote that you've quoted:
Over twenty years of test results. I'm not seeing MehDMA there. Not seeing MagicDMA either.
I understand that Glubra claimed detection of MDPH and 2,3-mdp2p sold as MDMA, but that seems a bit too convenient. I have never seen this documented anywhere else and still haven't.
...only because I used different analytic techniques than the pill-testing labs and obtained more detailed results. Namely, I used TLC separation with Raman spectroscopy identification, while these labs predominantly use gas chromatography separation with mass spectroscopy identification.

Given the sample size and multitude of influencing factors, I cannot be certain that your observations and conclusions about the variability of MDMA's psychoactive effects are incorrect.
However, I am pretty certain that your conclusions about the variability of the physiological response to MDMA is incorrect, given my observations of virgin 1st time users and literature.

I would like to make a larger study, but I'm running out of willing virgin participants in my social circle and advertising is not an option due to the legal consequences.

Since you quoted Shulgin, I feel I must reciprocate with another of his quotes, which illustrates the similarity of some MDMA precursors and the result of confusing them accidently or on purpose:
in PiHKAL Alexander Shulgin said:
A word of caution is in order concerning the intermediate 3,4-methylene-dioxyphenylacetone, which has also been called piperonylacetone. A devilish ambiguity appeared in the commercial market for this compound, centered about its name. The controversy focused on the meaning of the prefix, piperonyl, which has two separate chemical definitions. Let me try to explain this fascinating chaos in non-chemical terms. Piperonyl is a term that has been used for a two-ring system (the methylenedioxyphenyl group) either without, or with, an extra carbon atom sticking off of the side of it. Thus, piperonylacetone can be piperonyl (the two-ring thing without the extra carbon atom attached) plus acetone (a three carbon chain thing); the total number of carbons sticking out, three. Or, piperonylacetone can be piperonyl (the two-ring thing but with the extra carbon atom attached) plus acetone (a three carbon chain thing); the total number of carbons sticking out, four.

The three carbon sticking out job gives rise to MDA and to MDMA and to many homologues that are interesting materials discussed at length in these Book II comments. This is the usual item of commerce, available from both domestic and foreign suppliers. But the four-carbon sticking out job will produce totally weird stuff without any apparent relationship to psychedelics, psychoactives or psychotropics whatsoever. I know of one chemical supply house which supplied the weird compound, and they never did acknowledge their unusual use of the term piperonyl. There is a simple difference of properties which might be of value. The three carbon (correct) ketone is an oil with a sassafras smell that is always yellow colored. The four carbon (incorrect) ketone has a weak terpene smell and is white and crystalline. There should be no difficulties in distinguishing these two compounds. But unprincipled charlatans can always add mineral oil and butter yellow to otherwise white solids to make them into yellow oils. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Methyl mercury
You've mentioned this repeatedly. Any evidence of it showing up in MDMA?
I've detected it only once.
A month later:
I have never seen mercury with MDMA

Skepticism of your findings which have never been encountered elsewhere and have not been corroborated by anyone except yourself is an ad-hominem attack? Okay.

You've purposefully ignored the bulk of what I posted to nitpick at the way I speak anyway, so just forget it.

Yes, I detected methylmercury only once and it was not in a sample containing any MDMA.
Glubrahnum said:
I just tested another batch of white powder (not tan) sold as Ecstasy in Amsterdam and the results are:
77% 2,3-MDP2P Glycidate
8% Methamphetamine HCl
0.6% Dibenzylketone
0.003% Methylmercury !
...and Excipients
Where is the contradiction?

You accuse me of nitpicking while you selectively quote my words without even including the full sentences. The offending quote is below:
I have never seen mercury with MDMA but Hg was associated with methamphetamine content.
You omitted the grayed-out words, which completely change the sense of my sentence.

Last edited:
Skepticism of your findings which have never been encountered elsewhere and have not been corroborated by anyone except yourself is an ad-hominem attack? Okay.
Outright skepticism is fine but the veiled innuendo phrase "...but that seems a bit too convenient" is beyond that.
Skepticism targets results and conclusions - not the researcher. What kind of "convenience" does this quote refer to, huh?

Kaden_Nite said:
You've purposefully ignored the bulk of what I posted to nitpick at the way I speak anyway, so just forget it.
I never wrote anything about "the way you speak", I just disagreed with what you write about your assessment of the variability of MDMA's physiological effects.

Also, I did not ignore the gist of your penultimate post, which was centered on the subjectivity and variability of the psychoactive effects.
That's why, I even granted you that I cannot be certain about your assessment of the psychactive efect being incorrect. Read it carefully:
Glubrahnum said:
...I cannot be certain that your observations and conclusions about the variability of MDMA's psychoactive effects are incorrect.
Also, I believe you that the "MDMA" that you have access to, satisfies you and does not support the existence of "Meh MDMA" or any systemic change in this drug.
However, you should not form firm convictions based on that fact, because the lack of evidence for existence, does not constitute the evidence for nonexistence.

Even if you don't like me and ignore my analysis, you should not ignore what other members of this forum are saying.

In the end, the question posed by the title of this thread, still stands.

Last edited:
According to this video, the psychoactive effects of MDMA are pretty consistent across the population, too. Empathy included.
Note how many time the word "consistent" appears in the talk made by this professional drug researcher.

Of course there will always be some atypical reactions in small number of mutants o_O

Last edited:
I just think, in general, Drugslab are a bit too showy, tongue in cheek and not real or factual enough without making a bit too much of a silly joke out of everything.

Harm reduction and drug education is a serious business after all. I really don't think I would recommend them as a reliable, thorough and accurate/objective resource for drug education.

A bit of fun, sure. If that is what they are about, fair play, as long as viewers can be somewhat conscious of that.
Not really, they are super educational on all sort of substances. Their normal shows are usually in the studio trying out various (also pretty unusual) substances and logging everything live including the comedown next day.

This picture FUBAR posted is a good example, as far as the colour translates on my screen, of how any MDMA I get looks like after an acetone wash, IME.
Cola or champagne both become like this.

Interesting, so this product is the after pic of an acetone wash on any color mdma? Interesting, cause this is what most "mehdma" is looking like these days. Maybe we did like it dirtier? LMAO

I do have this bit of info to share, which is interesting to me. I have been having these issues of nausea, dizziness, and lingering stomach problems following MDMA use. This occurs days afterwards usually. This summer, I had a similar next day response to LSD. However, while I was out of town, I had this same response to physical exertion. I did a hike that was a bit too much for my current abilities. It had about a 2000 foot elevation gain in 2.2 miles (then, obviously, the 2.2 mile decline). It was way too hot to be doing the hike. I had water with me, but probably should have had more. In any case, the next day I had the same nausea and dizziness that I get after MDMA. Here is another weird thing...during the hike, I experienced jaw pain and jaw tension as well.

Any theories on what is going on? I have done worse hikes that this before and not ever had next day nausea or dizziness. Seems to me that this is a physiological issue with my body and not something specifically related to the product.
could be hyponatremia, low magnesium in combination with low count of good gut bacteria?

While we can’t deny that there is without a doubt a permanent tolerance which can be incurred by some individuals, I just have to agree that many batches of MDMA don’t seem to reliably do what they used to for many newer users.

I swear on Reddit, there’s like a post or two on each page with people thinking they lost the magic after like 2 uses cuz everything they find (even with reagent testing) isn’t matching up to their expectations. This was never the case before.

The only theory that I’m personally willing to entertain beyond problems with the product itself, is environmental or dietary changes. I’m starting to believe LTC may also be related to this. Our environment and our food becomes more toxic by the day, and it’s very possible this could have untold consequences on a multitude of things.

Also I highly respect you Kaden, you’ve done an amazing job arguing your point and have no doubt made me think more than twice on it all. That said, I don’t respect Hamilton in the slightest and feel he isn’t the best resource for many things drug related.

And curious where that quote on Glubra came from? Was that a response from EData?

While I can completely understand the skepticism I have to speak on his behalf. I don’t know the guy personally but have been speaking with him on this subject for years now. I can smell bullshit fairly quickly I’d like to believe, if Glubra was a bullshitter I would have caught on by now. He would have slipped up somewhere along the way, in all this time he hasn’t..

I truly don’t see what Glubra has to gain by lying about these results over all these months (2 1/2 years or so?).

All that said, we do need someone else to corroborate some of these results. Unfortunately chemists with such capabilities are few and far between.

-GC

While we can’t deny that there is without a doubt a permanent tolerance which can be incurred by some individuals, I just have to agree that many batches of MDMA don’t seem to reliably do what they used to for many newer users.

I swear on Reddit, there’s like a post or two on each page with people thinking they lost the magic after like 2 uses cuz everything they find (even with reagent testing) isn’t matching up to their expectations. This was never the case before.

The only theory that I’m personally willing to entertain beyond problems with the product itself, is environmental or dietary changes. I’m starting to believe LTC may also be related to this. Our environment and our food becomes more toxic by the day, and it’s very possible this could have untold consequences on a multitude of things.

Also I highly respect you Kaden, you’ve done an amazing job arguing your point and have no doubt made me think more than twice on it all. That said, I don’t respect Hamilton in the slightest and feel he isn’t the best resource for many things drug related.

And curious where that quote on Glubra came from? Was that a response from EData?

While I can completely understand the skepticism I have to speak on his behalf. I don’t know the guy personally but have been speaking with him on this subject for years now. I can smell bullshit fairly quickly I’d like to believe, if Glubra was a bullshitter I would have caught on by now. He would have slipped up somewhere along the way, in all this time he hasn’t..

I truly don’t see what Glubra has to gain by lying about these results over all these months (2 1/2 years or so?).

All that said, we do need someone else to corroborate some of these results. Unfortunately chemists with such capabilities are few and far between.

-GC

I can attest to this, as when i discovered drugs, I also discovered the fact of taking care of yourself through nutrtion. Even the high quality whole foods that i ONLY eat, have lost some of their nutrients. There is a large-scale enviromental problem going on, thats affecting our food. This thought, is not unfounded. I literally changed my diet to make drugs work, and work VERY VERY well. That hasnt changed.

-GC

Then theres this, If you wanna get REALLY wild with the theories, this kids got one hell of one. haha. In 2012 cern literally pushed us to a parallel universe with their LHC experiments. Im not saying one thing or another, but the way he speaks of it is intriguing.

At first you think: Oh some kid rambling....... but wait.

Just wanted add my two cents to this, I have no idea if there is "magic" mdma and mehmda haha. But Im a good subject to test this as I didnt experience mdma or any drug other than weed till pretty late in life. The first time I took mdma it, id say it was exactly like what shulgin described it as. My second time with the same material was good , but def. a step down but I only waited 6 weeks. 3rd time I upped the dose to 120mg (plus 60 redose) and it was pretty much like the 1st. Next time I did it, I had not intended to do it that night as I was tripping on shrooms and I took a much bigger dose than I would have at that point if I was sober. I started with about an 8th of shrooms , and probably took 260ish mg of the same mdma , this was the most amazing drug experience I have ever had and really didnt think feeling of such pure bliss was even possible. Ever since that trip, my mdma source changed and my rolls have not been the same. Little to no music enhancement, euforia there is some but nothing like what you would expect... I do get most the other effects such an my body feels amazing, it drops my personality walls, much more open and communitive. Now it possible that musroom/mdma experience changed something and I just cant roll like I used to , or the new mdma is different. Fortunetely I have like 136mg of my original material and I am going to take for my next roll. This will tell me whether some/much of todays mdma is not the same , or its simply own body chemistry or maybe the shroom/mdma combo was a bad idea , ive seen someone on reddit say the same thing, that thier rolls just werent the same after combing shrooms with e. My last roll a month ago I did a tradition nexus flip, and I have to say that brought back much of the magic. :D Im going to wait another month and try my original material and will report back. For the record, I have tried two different sources of crystal and some orange teslas, and the quality of the roll with those were basically the same, so I am skeptical my original stuff will by any different, but we shall see :D
Hey, sounds very interesting and thanks for sharing with us and please do report back this will be extremely useful your subjective contribution here which it's still apparently the strongest and only real "evidence" we have lol.

Although I do genuinely think that the Mere fact that we are even having this conversation and entertaining it seriously is pretty much solid confirmation that the issue does exist because if it didn't then we just would not be here right now plain and simple. Right? Magic loss or no magic loss.

I only wanted to add here that I used to really enjoy combining mushrooms with MDMA and acid and ketamine in any old combination and in no way did the combination of mushrooms and MDMA negatively affect my ability to experience MDMA effects fully after this if anything the opposite and it kept the MDMA experience fresh and alive for me.

However I'm not ruling out that something hasn't changed in how you experience MDMA currently but this would possibly be related to your MDMA use and dosages rather than the actual combination with the mushrooms so just something to consider there as well.

Either way your experience with your 136mg shouldn't fail to be revealing in some way.

Roll safe and do share. (y)

Hey there. So I rollled this past weedkend with the last of what I began to think of as the magical mdma :D compared to my experiences with different sources of mdma. I ended my last post saying I was skeptical that it would be the magic that I remember it being, but after rolling on it this past weekend, I think it may have been my most magical "pure" mdma experience I have ever had. I put pure in quotes, as I mean only taking what I presume to be mdma and no other substances lol. For all I know maybe the magic stuff has something else in it, but it tested more less like all my other sources. But this weekend I thought of it as full return to the magic soaring blissful eurphora, bursting with energy, music sounded out of this world, and even though this was a solo roll, I felt all loved up and looking in the mirror was amazing. :D It could possibly be my imagination and or poor memory but it also felt like I way sweating more, and my heart was racing more comparitively which does make sense given my other sources of mdma I would call neither sleepy or energizing.

One thing previously im not sure i mentioned i my first post, was after my amazing previous hippie flip I started to use anti oxidants like ala, alcar, and taking magnesium, and grapefruit. But my last roll which was at an event, I didnt do any of that, but I had some gum with some of those things but I forgot to start chewing it until well after my dose, and the roll was pretty much like I had come to know it to be on all other sources, which are still good, but just lacking a certain something. So im not sure if any of this helps at all :D But for myself, its good to know that I have most definetly not lost the magic, I just lost my connection to the magic. Lol.

Hey there. So I rollled this past weedkend with the last of what I began to think of as the magical mdma :D compared to my experiences with different sources of mdma. I ended my last post saying I was skeptical that it would be the magic that I remember it being, but after rolling on it this past weekend, I think it may have been my most magical "pure" mdma experience I have ever had. I put pure in quotes, as I mean only taking what I presume to be mdma and no other substances lol. For all I know maybe the magic stuff has something else in it, but it tested more less like all my other sources. But this weekend I thought of it as full return to the magic soaring blissful eurphora, bursting with energy, music sounded out of this world, and even though this was a solo roll, I felt all loved up and looking in the mirror was amazing. :D It could possibly be my imagination and or poor memory but it also felt like I way sweating more, and my heart was racing more comparitively which does make sense given my other sources of mdma I would call neither sleepy or energizing.

One thing previously im not sure i mentioned i my first post, was after my amazing previous hippie flip I started to use anti oxidants like ala, alcar, and taking magnesium, and grapefruit. But my last roll which was at an event, I didnt do any of that, but I had some gum with some of those things but I forgot to start chewing it until well after my dose, and the roll was pretty much like I had come to know it to be on all other sources, which are still good, but just lacking a certain something. So im not sure if any of this helps at all :D But for myself, its good to know that I have most definetly not lost the magic, I just lost my connection to the magic. Lol.

You said that you had 2 months break before this roll, do you remember how long the breaks between the previous experiences were?

You said that you had 2 months break before this roll, do you remember how long the breaks between the previous experiences were?

The first time I used a new source from my original source and my best roll, it was well over 3 months. I actually have it written down but dont't have it at the moment, but it was probably more like 3.5 months, and going from old source to new source would have been only the 5th time I had ever used mdma.

But this weekend I thought of it as full return to the magic soaring blissful eurphora, bursting with energy, music sounded out of this world, and even though this was a solo roll, I felt all loved up and looking in the mirror was amazing
When you looked into that mirror, did you notice the diameter of your pupils?

Also, did you gage your pulse rate, by any chance?

Last edited:
hi all *waves*
I want to share a few experiences with you.

I could be classed as a long term and frequent user.

I started taking MDMA in pill and crystal form in 2004. Both were readily and cheap available where I live. we never tested products and all stuff I ever had was very good. I would start the night with a dab of crystal and then move on to a half a pill. I like the gentle come up of the crystal and with the pill parts later on I could really reach an extremely satisfying, euphoric, dance and talk to people all night magic experience. I never took high doses, eat healthy, don't drink alcohol with it, but took really frequently like 3 times a month. never had bad comedowns, don't suffer from the blue tuesday, the worst would be me being tired and dream the days after very movie like/ lucid and vivid. In late 2009 suddenly things changed. I went to my dealer to get pills and powder and the stuff was odd. I went and I had it tested (tests very I live are very easy to access and also inexpensive). It tested as MDMA.
There was talk about some huge precursor bust and that it was problem to make it the same way as before.
But luckily it wasn't long and good stuff was around again. Till i would say 2015 in july I first encountered one of the those weird new mehMDMA pills. Red UPS they were and they were very well produced big and shiney red hard. I got warned that they had 280 mg in them. I took a third and the high I got from them was just bloody awful. It hit me much faster than normally. I would always take an hour to come up, but this hit me within 30 minutes. and it was like it got slapped in the face/ onto my head continuously. Like all the high happened in the head. I was dizzy/ disorientated. I had to leave the dancefloor (I never before had to leave the dancefloor on the magic stuff, in fact it made me always enjoy the music and beats like crazy) and find a bench near the entrance to sit down. I sat there feeling so fucked up, I had no interest to talk to somebody, it was actually really hard to talk, I was just hoping this would end soon, no euphoria, no body high, no love (oxytocin release) , just this awful stressy slapped around head space with a shit load of nystagmus. My eyelids were hurting they had such a work out. I was so happy i didn't take more.
From this point on I continued to encounter this problem, with powder with pills. It was so distressing. The next day after taking it was horrible, a headache from hell (note! i never have headaches) muscle pains, body pain, stomach queasy. Like a damn alcohol hangover.
From all different sources, at different locations, always this weird cracked out stress MDMA.
It got tested and always came back as MDMA.
at this point I don't trust the test centres anymore and find it a waste of time to take it there.

I had very few old stuff still around and took that from time to time and everything was fine, good high like always.
I noticed that there was a different taste to it too. I always chew my pills and also let the crystal dissolve on my tongue. I heard that you will get a much smoother high from it, and it seems to be true. From good stuff i always have the same high no matter setting or set. I could for instance be in the most dirty fucked up squat party and with real MDMA I would still have an amazing time, I could take it when I was bordering getting sick and everything would be awesome. I have same time come up/ duration of trip.
This old stuff tasted bitter - of course! but it had an saline/ base like undertaste.
And this new stuff tasted bitter in a more acidic way. I wish i could describe it better. But instead of the test centre I trust my tongue now.
I often got offered stuff and take a tiny dab, my tongue warns me: ugh this is the weird stuff...stay away!!!. and I pass it up, saving myself another traumatic experience.

Recently I have come across new pills:
yellow lipton 240 mg and lime green rolls royce 200 mg.
I am extremely cautious now buying only one unknown pill at the time.
It turns out yellow lipton is okay at low doses 70 mg. Come up is smooth, its prosocial, music sounds a bit better, more energy, but it does not quiet take off at that dose, if I take a higher dose, like i once ended up using the whole 240 mg pill, I get the cracked out un-euphoric feeling again, like you feel wasted but not happy.
the pill tasted bitter acidic.
the pupils are dilated.
It seems its new MDMA but somewhat a bit cleaner.
only slight issues with come down.

Then the rolls royces:
First of all they stink/ smell funny.. like vitamin B tablets maybe?.
But they tasted saline bitter and at just a quarter (50 mg) it feels warm in the belly, happy fluffy social, dilated pupils, mild nystagmus and that smile on the face that you cannot make go away.. all the old symptoms of good M.
At higher doses they are very amazing, like you just wanna dance and everything is awesome.
sleep well on them for 4 hours wake up fresh and rested and can eat and have afterglow till a few days after.

I have also experimented to see that there is nothing wrong with my brain. I have taken a 80 mg of new MDMA pill, waited for come up. Shitty stressy cracked out feeling came and then 50 mg of rolls royce after an hour and half in. When that one started to work everything changed. The good MDMA took over and made the experience from bad to good. That should prove a lot, that there are 2 different products out there! tolerance my ass, loss of magic my ass.

I remember back in the day the pills were never high mgs. maybe 100 to 120. And I would take half and I got to a good place, and if wanted to take more i would just bite little pieces of and they high would just stay for hours.

my theory on the new stuff is that its most probably MDMA (that's why it tests as it) but it's dirty, not good produced and has side products in it maybe comparable to cheap home made booze vs expensive clean booze?. And that those side products change the way the serotonin gets released, most probably blocks some receptor sites. I read that there are 15 different serotonin receptors in our brain. So maybe only a few get acitvated or the wrong ones in place of all of them and a lot of norepinephrine and cortisol, which could explain the tension and stress?

But i hope we can really really find the truth here. And a better way to distinguish the good magicMDMA

me.and.emma

Thanks for the story, and a little something i wanna point out here that may be glossed over by a lot of readers. Notice how the rolls royce was only 200mg, and the mehdma one was much higher. Why? Anytime i had good pills, 200mg max was where they sat. Why is there this compensation going on? Wtf? Meh-dma pills seem to have higher content for some reason.

Do you have a picture of the rolls royce? Does it appear old? Handled a lot? Id like to see what ones you have.

Heres all the recent RR pills, what ones?

Thanks for the story, and a little something i wanna point out here that may be glossed over by a lot of readers. Notice how the rolls royce was only 200mg, and the mehdma one was much higher. Why? Anytime i had good pills, 200mg max was where they sat. Why is there this compensation going on? Wtf? Meh-dma pills seem to have higher content for some reason.
yes that!! and the rolls royce were also matt (not shiny coated) and breakable in half by hand. I think the mehmdma is much cheaper product and to entice people to buy it put a lot in the pill. So most people will think they get a lot for little money? It might be a commercial sales stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.