• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you see, im the complete opposite. First of all, its easier than its ever been right now to get that colorless crystal. In my experience, CLEAR crystals like this have always produced mehdma feelings. When something brown/cola/or tan actually works much better. So if we both experience a complete 180 of ideas about this topic, it means no1 is wrong. The color was just never the answer.

Strange. Perhaps the 'magic' in MDMA is something that just happens at random, regardless of precursors, routes of synthesis, levels of abuse and set and setting. Maybe thats what makes it 'magic'?

Strange. Perhaps the 'magic' in MDMA is something that just happens at random, regardless of precursors, routes of synthesis, levels of abuse and set and setting. Maybe thats what makes it 'magic'?
I mean, your thought isnt far-fetched at all. It could be a possibility. But you and I know on a personal level, that theres a product that comes around occasionally that reminds you what its actually like to roll properly. Its such an annoyance. lol

The best rolls ive had hit me in 30 mins.
If the dose, abstinence period, and ROA (including fasting period in case if ingestion) are all kept the same, then the "come up" delay is a significant pharmacodynamic data point.

No, that is only an example of magical thinking.

When something brown/cola/or tan actually works much better. So if we both experience a complete 180 of ideas about this topic, it means no1 is wrong. The color was just never the answer.
Yes, the color can be caused by too many factors to be significant. The shape of the crystal lattice is a much more reliable indicator of purity than color.
If you are concerned about purity, do your own TLC analysis at home. I posted some links about it recently. It is cheap and much useful than talking endlessly about the visual appearance of the drug.

Last edited:
I don’t believe come up times correlate with quality product IMO. Because I don’t believe there is any one batch/phenotype/synthesis route that is considered the “best” by everyone who tries it.

I’ve always felt this, more so lately, that individuals may prefer this or that batch more. 90’s Leuckart MDMA is an example of that IMO, some people enjoyed the speedy intensity that forced you to dance, others felt it wasn’t the same as pure MDMA.

I’ve tried amazing stuff that came up quick, and other shit that would take 45min. For me it’s not so much the come up timing as it is the fact that I’m rolling good by an hour or so.

I think there’s going to be some batches which still vary but still also give the “magic” that said certain factors still must remain the same.

I think the best way to figure this out is to talk with people who’ve felt they’ve been either getting magic MDMA or at least retained the magic (assuming the worst and it is tolerance) for all this time, and what variations they feel in their rolls. By finding commonalities with this population you can get a better answer to your question.

As someone who’s been getting amazing product for much of my MDMA taking career I feel I can respond ;)

-Pupil dilation is pretty much always there. That one I can agree on, I can’t think of a time I took a full solid dose and didn’t have big ass pupils. Maybe not completely engulfed but usually big as fuck. Noticeable to say the least lol.

-Duration of 4-6 hours. This one is big to me, and I notice is a complaint a lot amongst others who feel they’ve been lied to by people like me. Ive only had one roll in all my life that felt shorter than it should have been, I think I dosed at 9pm And was down by 1230 or so.. That was odd to me. Anything shorter than 4 hours is too short, especially with how fast time flies on the shit.

-Empathy is always on high. You can’t stay angry at someone on it no matter how hard you try. I notice this attitude seems to be lacking from a lot of MDMA users these days.

-GC

-Empathy is always on high. You can’t stay angry at someone on it no matter how hard you try. I notice this attitude seems to be lacking from a lot of MDMA users these days.
-GC

I've seen a few examples where people would use this factor to successfully obtain a free bag from the dealer that was rolling after "the bouncer caught them and made them flush it" or some BS like that. :ROFLMAO:

-GC

Notice this hugely too. Pure tested mdma on new users isnt causing them to say "I LOVE YOU MAN" They just seem sort of too themselves, but fucked up. Good mdma makes me want to interact with people and i cant be mad. :p I CAN be mad on mehdma.

Would any of you be savvy enough to buy some analytic TLC Plates and solvents to perform Thin Layer Chromatography at home.on your substances ?

You can use Google to find a vendor of cheap "TLC plates" in your country. They are easy to buy and the procedure can be done at home in a glass with a dropper, some solvent and a UV light source (e.g. disco black-light or this). e.g. see this video or this video.

It would be ideal if you could test the MehMDMA and magic-MDMA side-by-side and post a photo of the spots on the TLC plate,

This is way over my head, i even watched a video on it. Sorry but this is not gonna happen by me.

The best rolls ive had hit me in 30 mins. Not saying hour comeups are always gonna be bad, but the best hardest rolls ive had hit FAST.

Personal request: If your post is a wall of text, im probably gonna skip it. For my lazy ass, can we summarize posts please? Keep em short and to the point.
Absolutely man, point taken and Inappreciate your honesty and directness.

Just to to make something Clear in relation to your point here- I edited that post earlier for typo/correct errors.

I'm terrible for it due to some impairment and variable tiredness.

Yes that is what I am getting at though, that in pretty much all of my experience with decent, legit MDMA, it would barely even be 30 mins before a strong comeup.

Maybe there were more exceptions can I have considered. Hard to reflect on this though as it requires accessing and tuning into those individual experiences from before come up, during transition.

Somehow memories of those parts of experience a little more muddied and not so well stored.
Now I think of it it may be that I experienced two different types of come up but both from equally excellent MDMA pills.

The fast, hard hitting rise in 10 to 30 minutes.

And then at times a delay of 45 to 60. I think back then I may have assumed it was down to harder pills, like the firrst ever Mitzubishis. Big, hard, unsnappable things. Arguably the best MDMA pill you could make. But it did take a while to come up.

I always noticed I have absolutely no grinding or chewing any movement of the jaw whatsoever on any drug, the jaw muscles do become tense and keep my mouth close tight but that's it
I think you can become immune to it. Sure I had the best rolls ever many times with jaw shaking and spasming, in total ecstasy dare I say.

But after a certain point, maybe my jaw muscles were just so much tougher from the workout I don't know- I just never had any problem controlling my jaw or we're grinding or anything like that on any amount of MDMA practically.

It could perhaps also be related to nervous system regulation. I was never into chewing gum. I did one time actually, illegal rave, dodgy speedy and shit Dove pills- I was sick all night and Sunday.

That probably put me off ever wanting to chew gum again when rolling. I never liked chewing gum anyway though.

I think you can become immune to it. Sure I had the best rolls ever many times with jaw shaking and spasming, in total ecstasy dare I say.

But after a certain point, maybe my jaw muscles were just so much tougher from the workout I don't know- I just never had any problem controlling my jaw or we're grinding or anything like that on any amount of MDMA practically.

It could perhaps also be related to nervous system regulation. I was never into chewing gum. I did one time actually, illegal rave, dodgy speedy and shit Dove pills- I was sick all night and Sunday.

That probably put me off ever wanting to chew gum again when rolling. I never liked chewing gum anyway though.
My point was I never experienced it, first time with stims ever I took 400mg of fire MDMA with a few friends everyone but me was emulating chewing like a camel.

And you see, im the complete opposite. First of all, its easier than its ever been right now to get that colorless crystal. In my experience, CLEAR crystals like this have always produced mehdma feelings. When something brown/cola/or tan actually works much better. So if we both experience a complete 180 of ideas about this topic, it means no1 is wrong. The color was just never the answer.
In my experience, the best roll I’ve ever had was a tan/beige crystallized powder. That was about 10 years ago and have searched for something like that since, to no avail.

Absolutely man, point taken and Inappreciate your honesty and directness.

Just to to make something Clear in relation to your point here- I edited that post earlier for typo/correct errors.

I'm terrible for it due to some impairment and variable tiredness.

Yes that is what I am getting at though, that in pretty much all of my experience with decent, legit MDMA, it would barely even be 30 mins before a strong comeup.

Maybe there were more exceptions can I have considered. Hard to reflect on this though as it requires accessing and tuning into those individual experiences from before come up, during transition.

Somehow memories of those parts of experience a little more muddied and not so well stored.
Now I think of it it may be that I experienced two different types of come up but both from equally excellent MDMA pills.

The fast, hard hitting rise in 10 to 30 minutes.

And then at times a delay of 45 to 60. I think back then I may have assumed it was down to harder pills, like the firrst ever Mitzubishis. Big, hard, unsnappable things. Arguably the best MDMA pill you could make. But it did take a while to come up.

Thanks Auto!! Im well aware of your situation and give you the best benefit of the doubt i can. All love.

In my experience, the best roll I’ve ever had was a tan/beige crystallized powder. That was about 10 years ago and have searched for something like that since, to no avail.

Im of the same camp. When "dutch mdma" actually had some merit to it, it was tan/beige generally.

Notice this hugely too. Pure tested mdma on new users isnt causing them to say "I LOVE YOU MAN" They just seem sort of too themselves, but fucked up. Good mdma makes me want to interact with people and i cant be mad. :p I CAN be mad on mehdma.
I just recalled something else from my very early usage days. I remember struggling to get my head aroind how really wicked, evil people could use MDMA and still stay exactly the same. (Not at the time, but in general as people through time).

I was a loved up hippy type though, set free and on a higher wavelength, so being bad was just inconceivable to me.
But I had a hard time accepting that MDMA would not have a dramatic, if any noticeable shift on an evil person's character.

And actually that seems right. At heart we are who we are, and I don't think anything can change that not even the best MDMA. So maybe there is some room for variation depending on how and who somebody truly is, deep inside.

Im of the same camp. When "dutch mdma" actually had some merit to it, it was tan/beige generally.
There are reports of killer mdma around periodically, but I have heard that many times and ended up quite disappointed, sadly ?

I just recalled something else from my very early usage days. I remember struggling to get my head aroind how really wicked, evil people could use MDMA and still stay exactly the same. (Not at the time, but in general as people through time).

I was a loved up hippy type though, set free and on a higher wavelength, so being bad was just inconceivable to me.
But I had a hard time accepting that MDMA would not have a dramatic, if any noticeable shift on an evil person's character.

And actually that seems right. At heart we are who we are, and I don't think anything can change that not even the best MDMA. So maybe there is some room for variation depending on how and who somebody truly is, deep inside.

Bad intentioned people: Do whatever they want, even when proven wrong with facts

Good intentioned people: Will change their opinions when faced with ultimate facts/truth.

So my point: If mdma didnt change your life and helped you choose a more loving path than you were previously on, maybe you are just egotistical and cant change your perceptions when shown something differently (mdma for instance)

I chose to keep that beauty in mind at all times, even after. Its called re-integration. Use that love, and bring it back to the real world.

^^^This for sure.

MDMA is an amazing love inducing substance but just like psychedelics, the work is in the integration. Pretty much my entire time rolling, I’ve watched people that would talk a big talk while rolling but go back to the same shitty person sober.

But it seems with some modern MDMA that love isn’t even there while rolling.

This is why I only roll with family and close loved ones. It helps solidify those bonds and makes for easier, less awkward integration. You feel better loving and hugging on your family then a complete stranger.

-GC

This picture FUBAR posted is a good example, as far as the colour translates on my screen, of how any MDMA I get looks like after an acetone wash, IME.
Cola or champagne both become like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.