• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These presses were supposedly 200-220mg, G6 SoCal presses. An excessive dosage IMO compared to the 100-120mg presses we get locally.
...and for 50 years 80-120mg were enough for most people. Why the double doses set red flags only for people like you?
Are people so much fatter nowadays ? ...even the first-time users ?

P.S.
Maybe the dose-response curve has changed globally due to these LHC experiments, that epic11 has mentioned recently :cool:

Last edited:
@me.and.emma Thank you for posting, I can tell you know a thing or two on the subject and have been deep in the mdma scene for quite awhile.

Something that stands out to me, and if anyone read my recent report where I feel I finally felt I stumbled upon some MehDMA in the form of an imported ecstasy tablet (I always take domestic/local crystal or the occasional press) was the difference in taste.

These presses were supposedly 200-220mg, G6 SoCal presses. An excessive dosage IMO compared to the 100-120mg presses we get locally. Very likely imported Dutch product which is pressed in the US.

The taste was exactly as you describe. I too chew everything I eat too, pill or crystal, cuz I can’t swallow pills lol. Normal MDMA has a strong bitterness for me often with a slight sassy after taste, I’ve tasted the slight saltiness too but believe that just to be leftover from the final AB purification of the product. This new stuff had that acidity!!

Exactly as you describe Emma. It also had less bitterness than I’d expect too. If anyone has ever tried 5-MAPB it resembled that more in taste than true MDMA. Just an odd synthetic acidic taste.

I too think I could spot the imposter shit by taste if I were ever to encounter it again it was that different. Unfortunately taste is very subjective and not everyone’s taste buds are working 100%.

Also your after effects perfectly match @indigoaura and the dizzying effect sounds right in line with the effect many get during an experience which ends with LTC.

-GC
OMG! That is pretty awesome that you can taste the difference too. first other person I know of, everybody here thinks I am very mad talking about different bitters.

So Yes you are right, this will not work for everybody.

I was thinking could it have something to do with the way the tests turn from lets say green to black, purple to black, blue to black. I read on here earlier on, that there is a variation in the start off colour. And that somebody mentioned before that old products always turned first blue and then black? (or was it purple. not sure now) And that a change has come about in the last decade.
acid bitter should be more on the green turquoise spectrum and saline bitter purple? I am sorry I don't know what sassy bitter is, people have said like root beer is sassy, but where I live this is not a thing.
Could that explain that the medmdma causes so much health issues while the magicMDMA even at high doses had no bad impact on the body?
Could it be an idea to watch very carefully what the colour is before it turns black on test kit?
Maybe take a slowed time video?
Just ideas.
There has to be an answer to this!

Attachments

• acid-alkaline.png
    acid-alkaline.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
If one of these substances accentuates the difference in taste, it might help other people to detect the subtle difference and give me a hint what to test for.more extensively.
aha, I get you now. There would be slight problem though, I cannot put lemon juice or any very sour things on my tongue, from the slightest amounts I get ulcers. I could try salt, baking soda & something sweet others than sweeteners. Or must it be in particular sweeteners?

aha, I get you now. There would be slight problem though, I cannot put lemon juice or any very sour things on my tongue, from the slightest amounts I get ulcers. I could try salt, baking soda & something sweet others than sweeteners. Or must it be in particular sweeteners?
They don't have to be particular. It is just a shot in the dark. Maybe you will strike "gold" and find one accentuationg substance, that makes the difference very obvious so other people can spot it easily without having your sensitivity.

You don't have to swallow it, btw,

Has your tongue ever failed you? ...does it always differentiate these substances reliably?

Do your pupils, jaw and heart (pulse rate) react differently to these substances?

And forgot to answer your second question:
acidic bitter mehmdma:
-at low dose no pupil dilation, at higher dose pupils are dilated but not as much as they should be.
-jaw is extremely tense and uncomfortable, by that I mean the side parts of the jaw and not the chin.
-heart and pulse rate feel high, heart especially. I notice it, it pounds. But at the same time I would have no energy. Which i find odd, as I know high heart rate feeling from speed, and then there is always energy with it.
-Also i get really hot even if I sit down.
-it;s hard to smile, almost feel like I need to downward sad smile.

saline bitter magicmdma:
-pupils dilate properly (even at low dose of 50 mg) at higher doses eyes are almost black.
-jaw isn't that tense, but then I can relax my jaw on this stuff, sometimes when I have higher doses i have a shivering chin and get tongue tied while talking(and then find this very funny)
-heart rate and pulse feel high, but not that it bothers me. I am in such a good place. And it does not feel like my heart is pounding
-before come up I always get really cold, just before the magic comes. When it's there and I move I get glowy warm all over, when I dance I sweat/get hot, when I sit down for a while I get cold again. It's very easy to regulate the body temp on magicmdma.
-smile does not go off the face, even trying to look serious for foto, it's almost impossible and very hard.

Last edited:
They don't have to be particular. It is just a shot in the dark. Maybe you will strike "gold" and find one accentuationg substance, that makes the difference very obvious so other people can spot it easily without having your sensitivity.

You don't have to swallow it, btw,

I will try and will report back.

From previous page [121].
20190831_161819-jpg.14370
Screen-Shot-2019-09-05-at-8-10-12-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-09-05-at-8-07-36-AM.png

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine

That is a poor attempt a making ecstasy powder [aka molly].
See that tiny chunk of meth in that pic? Ya... Sketch as can be, Mates.

That image is "fucking F.U.B.A.R." M D A [s a s s] mixed with "de-powderized" methamphetamine.
See the dark purple shades within the MDA? Ya... That ain't MDMA. THAT IS METHYLENEDIOXYAMPHETAMINE aka sass or MDA.
^ You're just taking the piss aren't you...

^ You're just taking the piss aren't you...
You want Me to?

From previous page [121].

You want Me to?

How many times has it been already that someone has to remind you that you can't identify a substance by looking at a picture?
No only you think you know it's not MDMA, but you also see that it is a mix of MDA and Methamphetamine?
Well, it's not blue, so at least we know there is no DOC.

• 2 - No substance IDs
If you've just bought some new ecstasy tablets, and want to know if they're good, look at www.pillreports.com or ask in your regional forums. MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs is a global forum, with posters from Europe, America, Australia and everywhere in between, and a green dove in LA might not be the same as a green dove in Rome.

Powders or crystals are even harder to identify over the internet as taste, smell, texture, even the effects are far from accurate identifying properties. There are too many other substances sold as MDMA that try to closely mimic its properties to be able to tell which drug you have. In case we get it wrong it might cause someone to ingest something harmful, which goes against the principle of harm reduction

You all don't know who I am, do You?
Mate, I think you are just a troll. Good and proper. I tried to give you a chance but I'm losing respect fast. You don't annoy me at all, but your contributions here are continuously ridiculous and pointless so I think I may just revert to completely ignoring you as I'm sure many others have already done I have no doubt.

I'm sorry but I just genuinely don't get any benefit or enjoyment or entertainment out of your posts whatsoever I just get confusion as I try to work you out. I surrender, troll away.

Last edited:
When you looked into that mirror, did you notice the diameter of your pupils?
Also, did you gage your pulse rate, by any chance?

Honestly no... My pupils were big but I could not say how it compares to the other stuff I have used. I wish I had taken a picture of them like I do a lot of times, I guess I was distracted by what a great roll I was having lol. As for heart rate I think i mentioned that subjectively, my heartrate felt more elevated but that doesn't mean it was. Good news is I may have a line on that old stock it just expensive, and will require a road trip. Will have to see how it goes if that actually happens lol.

@Kaden_Nite
Having Indigo accuse me of being 'unscientific' the other day.. That really was like receiving hate mail from Hitler.

Really man? You're gonna go and compare me to Hitler? :rolleyes:

Typed posts often don't come across with the intended tone, in the way the writer "hears" the post in the head. So, I am not sure how you took my post. I certainly did not intend it as hate mail though. Your posts have come across with a negative tone to me, but perhaps that is not how you intended them either.

I said your concepts seemed unscientific because they seemed unscientific to me. You accuse me, and others, of being locked on to our thesis, but you are equally locked on to yours despite ongoing new evidence. There is seemingly no evidence that can be provided to make you consider that there may be a problem with the product.

You can have whatever opinion you want, but I just do not see the strength of the argument that all MDMA is the same and just produces a wide variety of wildly inconsistent effects among both new and experienced users. Especially when the effects were very consistent for everyone I knew for an extended period of time.

Me disagreeing with you is not hate. Me disagreeing with you is not an accusation. I just do not personally think it makes sense for the exact same drug to produce such a huge range of effects in such an inconsistent manner, especially when "loss of magic" has been removed as a factor and new users are taking the substance.

@me.and.emma I related to so much from your posts. Thanks for posting. You have something that many people posting here seem to lack - access to both products. Since you have access to both, you are able to confirm that one product consistently produces a more negative effect, and the other product consistently produces a more positive effect.

I feel like I am not the best person to comment/contribute because loss of magic is a possibility with me. I have not had access to a product that produced the desired/expected effects for a very long time. So, I cannot disprove loss of magic as the reason for my issues.

I have tried to film the reagent test results, but unfortunately, those slight color variations just so not come across correctly.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world are you in?

For anyone interested. I finally managed to salvage this file. I have copied it exactly as written, but removed any names from my notes. I will add commentary separately. Wish it was more detailed than this, but oh well.

April 2000, 1/2 Orange Pacman, No Effect
June 2000, 2 White Shells, 2 hour roll
July 2000, 3 Snow Whites, Very weird...not MDMA
July 2000, 2 Mini Chips, Damn DXM
August 2000, 1 1/2 Red Mickey Mouses, Hooray!
November 2000, 2 Red Robins, 2 hour roll? again?
December 2000, 2 White Octagons, Nice
January 2001, 3 White Rockets. Um, 3 hour roll
February 2001, 2 White Devils, Way too much Nausea
March 2001, 2 White Devils, Sucked ass again
April 2001, 1 1/2 Green Chicago Bulls, Ahhh...
May 2001, 2 Green Iceburgs (I ate a pill at all?) and 1 Green Chicago Bull, Ahhh...
June 2001, 1/2 Yellow Diamond, very pleasant
June 2001: 2 Pink Moons 1 Green Euro
July 2001, 3 Purple Ferraris, 1 Green Euro
August 2001, 3 Pink Elephants, Wonderful
September 2001, 2 Pink Elephants, Wonderful again
September 2001, 1 Pink Stunner, Oh my goodness
October 2001, 2 1/2 Pink Stunners, Heaven...
October 2001, 1 White Anchor, 2 Pink Stunners
November 2 Pink Stunners, 2 white anchors

12/2005 I have not kept up with this list, but I want to write down some additional types I recall taking, as best as I can recall…

Late 2001/Early 2002:
Red Anchors
Yellow Gators
Apples (yellow?)
White Doves
Red @s

Mid 2002/Late 2002
Green/Blue Stickmen
White, unstamped
Blue Dolphin (Bunk @ Party)
Pink Snoopys (Early 2004)
It was blue, I think it was a rocket or a plane maybe
Blue JJs
White Rolex?
Hearts with arrow

Everything before April, 2001 was from random, inconsistent suppliers (different people). Starting with the green Chicago bulls, all the way through the end of the list with the exception of the red anchors, apples, @s, and blue doplins were from the same supplier as far as I recall.

I began using reagent testing with the Snow Whites, but I was not very good at telling the results apart at first. I remember I confused the DXM result with a MDMA result. I also cross referenced everything on pill reports and on ecstasy data.

Hands down, the best pills I ever had were the red Mickey Mouse pills and the Pink Stunners. The pink moons, elephants, and the yellow diamond stand out as being particularly good as well.

All the stuff from late 2002 onward (except the bunk dolphins) was mostly consistent and fine. Did I roll as hard as I did earlier? Not exactly. But, it produced a very reliable effect, and that was when I was with my 2nd partner and all the crazy sex was happening.

I recall twice that the pills seemed like they may contain meth, due to the orange flecks in the reagent response and the effects. Both times were in mid-2003, so I am not even sure those pills are on this list.

The only thing I recall that was similar to the MehDMA were the green icebergs. I was very suspicious of those, so I sent them in to the lab.

On that night, I took the icebergs, did not roll right, then took the Chicago Bull and rolled fine.

So, this is what my early use looked like. Reading over it now, I see that I rolled quite a bit.

I'll have to dig through other old notes and files to see when my supplier "retired." I recalled it being in 2005, but looking at this list, maybe it was earlier than that.

@indigoaura yes frequently enough you could say by today's standards, maybe more so than you remembered or kept mind of. But in some cases it seems you didn't have genuine product so I suppose they don't really count right?

217mg total weight for the iceberg, good old small pills. Twice that now in most cases, but then twice the dose weightwise.
Maybe it was just too low a dose and was effectively an underdose for you that night which you didn't experience in the best way until you properly came up with the addition of the Chicago Bull.

You took more than 1 many times as well as you have conceded too previously but maybe you were taking larger quantities than you remember?
I expect some or many were sub 100mg dose though.

What I was going to say is how, except for the White Doves, (which I never personally took very many of just saw occasionally here and there over the years), I never came across any of those presses during that time period in the United Kingdom. So we were getting our MDMA pressed pills from very different places and people over those years perhaps it might seem.

Whether it was all from the same origin and production line before pressing who will ever know.

Last edited:
And forgot to answer your second question:
acidic bitter mehmdma:
-at low dose no pupil dilation, at higher dose pupils are dilated but not as much as they should be.
-jaw is extremely tense and uncomfortable, by that I mean the side parts of the jaw and not the chin.
-heart and pulse rate feel high, heart especially. I notice it, it pounds. But at the same time I would have no energy. Which i find odd, as I know high heart rate feeling from speed, and then there is always energy with it.
-Also i get really hot even if I sit down.
-it;s hard to smile, almost feel like I need to downward sad smile.

saline bitter magicmdma:
-pupils dilate properly (even at low dose of 50 mg) at higher doses eyes are almost black.
-jaw isn't that tense, but then I can relax my jaw on this stuff, sometimes when I have higher doses i have a shivering chin and get tongue tied while talking(and then find this very funny)
-heart rate and pulse feel high, but not that it bothers me. I am in such a good place. And it does not feel like my heart is pounding
-before come up I always get really cold, just before the magic comes. When it's there and I move I get glowy warm all over, when I dance I sweat/get hot, when I sit down for a while I get cold again. It's very easy to regulate the body temp on magicmdma.
-smile does not go off the face, even trying to look serious for foto, it's almost impossible and very hard.

My thoughts and feelings are on par with this description of mehdma vs. mdma.

I find it interesting that there are all these pills on ecstasydata now that contain "synthesis byproducts" identified as "unidentified chemicals that appear to be leftover from synthesis."

So, this pill: https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=7759#

495 mg with only 157.2 mg of MDMA

Obviously, a lot of that is filler to press the pill, but how many mg are "synthesis byproducts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.