• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

What today has taught me is that I'm not coping,

To tell people that I love that I DO LOVE THEM! I love you scotch! Also, love that rare bastard CbRoXiDe. Gonna stick around??

I love my beautiful children and I love love love my amazing Shambles.

I love so many people Koneko and Felix are but a few....

We love you too, honey. <3

Belated HUGS from me. Get your hillbilly ass down here ASAP. xxx

You know what, I think I'll try and just do that! I think Koneko hugs and brutal mocking from your fine self could be needed. Sadly, I'm working quite a bit. Never made it in today. I'll request a weekend off. Gonna take about two to three weeks for me to get it but I think I do need a visit. <3

You know what, I think I'll try and just do that! I think Koneko hugs and brutal mocking from your fine self could be needed. Sadly, I'm working quite a bit. Never made it in today. I'll request a weekend off. Gonna take about two to three weeks for me to get it but I think I do need a visit. <3

You're just scardy cat about getting a lift down in the beast by me aren't you? Obviously you've heard too many stories of my driving but not actually experienced it YET! missus =D

I've not killed anyone yet, if that helps :D

To the beach we must go! X<3X

I may have to take the keys off you wummin! =D

This is a...possibility 8(

I'm easily distracted by ice-cream and seaweed and jellyfish and,,,, though :D

Big breath of fresh air sista <3

That the weather has an insane impact on mood when you're in a bad spot.

Earlier today, quite sunny. I felt alright, optmistic.

This afternoon, rainy and grey. I feel utterly miserable and have bought some cider.

That the weather has an insane impact on mood when you're in a bad spot.

Earlier today, quite sunny. I felt alright, optmistic.

This afternoon, rainy and grey. I feel utterly miserable and have bought some cider.

You are spot on Hex %) the environment has an impact on us. Hence, getting out into natural places and spaces really helps us to clear the head and a trillion other things...

Rain and wind and cloudy grey skies are ok too. Look at them from a different perspective? Work them with your moods <3

Oddly enough, I feel at home in the rain and cloudy skies. What's really odd is when I step out on a sunny day and it cheers me up. Now that's odd!

Don't you worry Koneko, I'm prolly a better driver. It's Felix that needs to worry if you hand over the key! ;) =D

Let's give Felix a heart attack! Okay, lets don't but the puckering of anus would be hilarious!

Oddly enough, I feel at home in the rain and cloudy skies. What's really odd is when I step out on a sunny day and it cheers me up. Now that's odd!

I'm the exact same. Contrast is key I guess, I really appreciate a few grey and rainy days after a sunny spell and vice versa.

Don't you worry Koneko, I'm prolly a better driver. It's Felix that needs to worry if you hand over the key! ;) =D

Let's give Felix a heart attack! Okay, lets don't but the puckering of anus would be hilarious!

Bloody hell, I can see the crv parasol will need to be packed (tarp too incase of rain 8), hey it's Scotland folks). I know the the exact beach space to 4x4 over and I bet you've not been to the Electric Brae yet either ;)

Pebbles, shells, sand, sannies and the leftover warmer waters from the Atlantic Ocean will do us all good %)

BL <3

Today I've learnt some things will creep up behind you and kidney shot you in the feels. I blame tv shows lol!

Today taught me that real true friends are people you can trust. Genuine people you know...

Not to break your phone screen, unless you have £70 for a new one :mad:...

Bloody hell, I can see the crv parasol will need to be packed (tarp too incase of rain 8), hey it's Scotland folks). I know the the exact beach space to 4x4 over and I bet you've not been to the Electric Brae yet either ;)

Pebbles, shells, sand, sannies and the leftover warmer waters from the Atlantic Ocean will do us all good %)

BL <3

errrrrmmmmm yeah! I've been to the electric brae! I know the logics of it but it gets me every time! Everyone should visit the Electric brae! Tis Amazing!

Today has taught me that if you post urgent threads advising people to remove their money from certain darknet sites which are going down, the thread is purged :)

ive learnt not to make plans or look forward to anything, and use any spare money to buy as much heroin as possible

Stee! what's going on!

I can't find your number. Text me!

Today has taught me that if you post urgent threads advising people to remove their money from certain darknet sites which are going down, the thread is purged :)

ive learnt not to make plans or look forward to anything, and use any spare money to buy as much heroin as possible

Come on to fuck you guys, neither of you are stupid - exact opposite. What the fuck are you doing on a Drug Harm Reduction forum with this attitude? Eh? :)

Edit: lets get a grip here eh?