• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

A trip to HMV/Reflex in Newcastle has allowed me to listen to music I've not heard before by bands/artists I'm quite familiar with, John and Beverley Martyn, Richard and Linda Thompson and Holly Golightly. Highly recommended to all by my good self.

I learned today that I should always be more prepared to respond how do you see yourself in 15 years from now! :\
I could have answered great answers for the next 36 months and even 5 years from now, but not that many years..

Worse comedown for me than e if I've been on a bender (seriously).

QFT. Which is why I've stopped drinking completely in favour of class As, which is something my friends can't understand. But who was out of their tent and ready to go each morning at Boomtown whilst everyone else got progressively later and more jaded as the weekend progressed... I do try not to be too sanctimonious about it though ;)

Wow, all I can say is that I am waxing nostalgic, as my brain gets a fresh thought, something not programmed by my country's sublime propaganda and influence agenda. Having spent eight years in foreign countries before I turned 20, I listen to people talk about how they felt during certain events I wasn't around for, and the blind patriotism is both impressive and foolish.

QFT. Which is why I've stopped drinking completely in favour of class As, which is something my friends can't understand. But who was out of their tent and ready to go each morning at Boomtown whilst everyone else got progressively later and more jaded as the weekend progressed... I do try not to be too sanctimonious about it though ;)

Almost a valiant attempt :p

Life's too short

Indeed it is.

I've learnt today that it's worth waking up earlier on Saturdays. I've had a breakfast with my daughter at her place, met few people and because of that we'll all go to a nice lunch with good people we had just met. :)

Today has taught me to never leave my weed stash where my daughter can get at it. The wife's just found 7g of my prized buds hidden in her room. 7 bleeding grammes ffs, cheeky mare! What annoys me is that she only had to ask for some...

Did she think you wouldn't notice? :sus:8o

--------------------------------------------------------
On an unrelated matter.............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-worlds-longest-penis-says-6339231

"the 52-year-old's 18.9in member is so long that ladies are afraid of it.

The member hangs well below his knees and he wants his 'gift' to be recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records."

At the end of the article there is also a video clip of 'women drawing the ideal penis'. I've not watched it yet, saving it until i get really bored.

Some days small victories and happiness come your way that that's enough to make you smile. Speakers working: awesome! Getting a deal: awesome! Finding out you have more than £100 in your bank acct when you should't: fucking awesome!!!!! Doing nice things for others: MOTHER FUCKING AMAZING AWESOME!

What today and most days teach me is..... the small things matter. <3

Now I'll fuck off with the soppy shit. I've got crap to do!

Did she think you wouldn't notice? :sus:8o

Yes, that's exactly what she thought :?

So I had to put her straight....

"Right, daughter of mine... It appears that you may be of the opinion that I'm nothing more than a perma-stoned, unobservant fucktard with shit for brains and an inability to tell my arse from my elbow. Although, generally speaking, you would usually be entirely correct in that assumption, you have failed to take into account one little matter...

NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE TOUCHES MY FUCKIN' DRUGS WITHOUT ME KNOWING.... UNDERSTAND!?!? I DIDN'T GET WHERE I AM TODAY BY NOT KNOWING EXACTLY HOW MUCH STASH I'VE GOT LEFT YOU KNOW. FURTHERMORE, I WOULDN'T HAVE WON THE 'CHESHIRE SUPER CANER OF THE YEAR' AWARD FOR THE LAST 23 CONSECUTIVE YEARS IF I WAS IN THE HABIT OF LETTING THIEVING LITTLE SHITES LIKE YOU HELP THEMSELVES TO MY FUCKIN BUD!!

Then I gave her a couple of swift backhanders across the face, a punch to the tits, and issued her with a £300 pound fine - which I'm letting her work off by selling smack for me down at the drug dependency clinic. Fuckin kids these days, eh?

Dogs can pick up on so much emotion. They can also relive it. If ever anxious simply stroke your dog, you'll both be happier and more calm. You're buddies, you'll see each other right xx

Also, good advice and one that I've done my best to stick to. I try not to make promises that I don't know I can keep. ATM I'm going at a snails pace because I need time more than anything. There is nothing wrong with just taking things in, taking it slow. <3

Keep yourself right love, you're no use to anyone if you're no good to yourself. xxxx

Drinking water doesn't prevent a hangover

Learnt that from the BBC news this morning...and I concur. Sure it'll help somewhat with thirst, dry mouth and general dehydration (which is a part of hangover I know) but won't cure or prevent a hangover.

As I'm sure you know all the water does is replenish the fluid levels in your body as alcohol is a strong diuretic causing you to piss like a race horse, so much so that you end up pissing too much and upsetting the fine water homeostasis (is that the right word:?) balancing act that your body normally regulates at optimimum levels. With less water in your body your brain actually shrinks, and it is this that causes the headaches, which are one of the worst aspects of a hangover imo.

I have a habit of sipping water throughout the day, i think it's cos i smoke and it makes me thirsty so im usually perhaps even overly hydrated if that's possible (i know ive heard of cases of people taking Es and going insane with the water and dying of a H2O overdose, but of course cases like that are very extreme/rare/freaky).

Ive not so much as learnt this week, but been reminded that if you happen to create a bad impression on someone over a period of several months, and only then start changing for the better in the ways that they wanted, that it takes a fucking long time and masses of effort to turn perceptions around. People just see what they want to see, and if they have negative expectations they are going to be looking to re-inforce those at every opportunity, and will either disregard, refuse to acknowledge, or greatly diminish any positive efforts you may have made.