• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

Not calling it good or bad koneko - just saying what I've learned today :)

Come on to fuck you guys, neither of you are stupid - exact opposite. What the fuck are you doing on a Drug Harm Reduction forum with this attitude? Eh? :)

Edit: lets get a grip here eh?

Sorry Koneko - as well as (and partiarly as a result) of being a drug addled rat my mental health hasnt beeen too stable this last 20 years. Just gottta wait untill my mood swings the other way, difficult when u have no face to face contact with human beings of any description, save for my folks and various health professionals.

As discussed, it doesn't mean you don't have a hand to hold when needed. Even if it is just a phone call. Chin up my chuck <3 If you don't come and find me I'll fucking come and find you if I get any whiff of worry!

Think we need a meet up once I get my new place ( the sooner the better on both fronts! )

I learnt your comments will be removed :)

Quoted before removal.

I learned to accept that certain emotions defy rationalisation and you must learn to be comfortable with them. Even if they have a tendency to overpower you in the early hours.

Quoted before removal.

I learned to accept that certain emotions defy rationalisation and you must learn to be comfortable with them. Even if they have a tendency to overpower you in the early hours.

I learnt the Lord's Prayer. I know who all the power and glory belongs to Samuel as do u I'm sure : )

Why LadyDove?

Sorry Koneko - as well as (and partiarly as a result) of being a drug addled rat my mental health hasnt beeen too stable this last 20 years. Just gottta wait untill my mood swings the other way, difficult when u have no face to face contact with human beings of any description, save for my folks and various health professionals.

Stee, post a pic up of your face - there is a thread for it here. I get you man, it's ok to do that. It will feel liberating! Mood swings, tell me about it mate 8) xxx

I learnt the Lord's Prayer. I know who all the power and glory belongs to Samuel as do u I'm sure : )

Why LadyDove?

Ah, don't bother with that Doxology nonsense. ;)

I can still remember being one of a handful of kids at my (non-denominational) school who stood up 'early' and looked confused at all the people carrying on.

You'd be aghast if you heard some of the extra verbal abuse and chatter we got through in those extra few allotted seconds of 'prayer'. :D

Ah, the Lord's Prayer. A schoolboy's opportunity to commit a few extra sins every morning of the week. Not unlike masturbation, in that sense at least.

See Yas all I've got to sort a load of stuff out.

Missed yous really�� have a safe day!

Last edited:
This morning has taught me that my new work boots are rubbing, the right heel specifically...!

That some things aren't too good to be true and that you never know what's around the next corner in life.

:) <3

A good learning, but perhaps we just need to tolerate rather than be comfortable with them.

Yeah. Though this particular one is something which I'd never use the word 'tolerate' in connection with. Without getting too far into sop territory.

Re-reading messages the following morning sent on ‘dating site’s whilst muntered on Mxe & Blues from the previous night isn’t always a good idea.

Do not discuss the weather via these messages and put everyone’s grumpiness down to a ‘Vitamin B’ deficiency

Vitamin B….for fucks sake 8)

Today has taught me that my eldest two children (early teens) are selfish, lazy and have no comprehension of how to act and treat people.......arseholes !!