• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

I guess if you were going to do it regularly, then starting to buy some kit to make things a little more comfortable would make sense (I just replaced my 10 year old general purpose trainers with proper running shoes this weekend after 3 months getting started and making do, only because I tried to wash the trainers in my washing machine and the soles fell off...). My point was that even if you have basically nothing or don't want to commit any money towards it, you can still do some running and it might make you feel a bit better :)

It's like free drugs! Fairly rubbish ones that require some effort to get, but free drugs all the same.

Today has shown me I need to forget about promises people make and just move on with thing's

Not being funny but acid and booze can be an horrific combination, cat or no cat. One of my worst drug experiences was drinking myself to black out while on acid and then coming back out of it, having pissed myself and everything while having been sitting in some random persons from garden for the last 3 hours or so. What a fucking waste of a trip eh?

Thats seems like an eventful trip indeed. I know mixing alcohol and acid isn't advised but almost every time I have taken acid, aclohol has been involved and they have turned out to be some of my best trips. Even at the parties or festivals I go to most people i know who trip continue to drink as normal if not maybe slightly less. Might take away from some of the magic but thats not always a bad thing in such environments.

But now I know cats and tripping on LSD do not gel well. I had to retreat to my room because the cat definitely got some sort of contact high from me, bouncing off the walls, chasing invisible things n what not. At one point though he jumped on my lap, stretched his paws around my neck, gave me a big hug and then curled into a swirling furry ball of loveliness on my lap and fell asleep. I felt like I had truly earned his respect which is rare with someone elses cat.

Today I learned that five strong vodka and sodas will not help me "sober up enough to drive" after getting twatted down the pub on beer Lao and some nice spliff.

I drove okay, but my sense of direction was fucked. Took me an hour to find my way to the hotel and it's only five kilometers away.

They will give me the hangover from hell, though.

Not being funny but acid and booze can be an horrific combination, cat or no cat. One of my worst drug experiences was drinking myself to black out while on acid and then coming back out of it, having pissed myself and everything while having been sitting in some random persons from garden for the last 3 hours or so. What a fucking waste of a trip eh?

I remember droppinf acid while drunk once and I thought kim jong un had taken over the world.

The only times I've ever mixed acid and booze, has been beer on top of acid -- and all it did was kill off the trip altogether, and just left me pissed. In two different directions; off, as well as up.

Acid on top of booze, especially something more strongly alcoholic than just beer, could well be different, though -- I have no data. But it certainly would increase the potential for bad Set; and being around drunk people is certainly bad Setting.

Despite having booze and benzos in my system I had some of the strongest visuals I remember having just off 1 blotter too. Thought not much would happen since id tripped on 2c-c and al-lad twice each in the past 2 weeks. Maybe the mxe earlier in the day potentiated something. I hadn't taken acid in over a year so my tolerance was probably very low.

Today, I learnt that my homegrown is 'top notch', according to my daughter's boyfriend and his mates. Praise indeed, considering that 16 year old lads know absolutely everything there is to know about weed, and everyone else knows fuck all... ;)

Thats seems like an eventful trip indeed. I know mixing alcohol and acid isn't advised but almost every time I have taken acid, aclohol has been involved and they have turned out to be some of my best trips. Even at the parties or festivals I go to most people i know who trip continue to drink as normal if not maybe slightly less. Might take away from some of the magic but thats not always a bad thing in such environments.

I think mixing booze with most things is fine if it's moderation, but when it's 11 am and you've aleady been thrown out of burger king and turfed off a bus it might be a different class of problem you're dealing with.

Sometimes, all you need - to sort yourself out, to get your head straight and mind in order, to settle all your anxieties, to blow away uncertainties - to feel yourself again... is the company of a good, true friend.

Or some quality gear. Does the same trick funnily enough.

Last edited:
I get ya. This time it was about 5 or 6 pints with a game of pool then home to trip. Once I was out on the hard liquor and ephylphenidate? all night and decided to test out some new blotter i had acquired, not realising they were strong as fuck. Ended up tripping bean for a solid 12 - 14 hours in a less than apt setting. Nothing really bad happened but lesson learned none the less.

Today - ive learnt nothing, but its only 6am

Yesterday - Im only buying my gear from *¥§$* from now on. Its always class and hes doing grams for 40 quid now.

Sorry to hear that Sadie.. I see that you're always reaching out to people to support and advise them, to listen to them and just generally help and care for those who need it. Now you need to take time to look after yourself.

I hope that you are reaching out for help- whether it be from gp, counsellor, family or friends. I know that Shambles will undoubtedly be providing support but if you need some professional health care get to your gp and see what they can offer.

Take care

Thank you <3

These things take time. It's still raw. I'm in the window of grief. I'll get worried in another 3 days time if I'm not better. I'm starting to get better, it just hurts so damn much! I just want to turn back time and save him! To hold his hand and tell him he isn't alone. That I love him. My beautiful nephew, he took my heart with him!

Thank you <3

These things take time. It's still raw. I'm in the window of grief. I'll get worried in another 3 days time if I'm not better. I'm starting to get better, it just hurts so damn much! I just want to turn back time and save him! To hold his hand and tell him he isn't alone. That I love him. My beautiful nephew, he took my heart with him!

:( Bob has covered it really, but I hope you're feeling able to reach out to loved ones for support.

I have learned today/past week do not play fast and loose with Benzo’s

Benzo withdrawals after fucking awful.

There are some very kind caring individuals on this forum…you know who you are ;)

That it's comfortable weather in which to sport a light linen scarf of a morning. :)

Either autumn's just around the corner, or there'll be a fucking heatwave come early September.