• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

Today has taught me that the inner cogs of BL are worked by Elves.
Specifically, Cocaine-addled Elves.

Today has taught me that my eldest two children (early teens) are selfish, lazy and have no comprehension of how to act and treat people.......arseholes !!

That's a bit tough ah? Sometimes kids act selfishly and that's why they need us. Specially when they are on their early teens.
I have a son at this age and have been trying to work out different things with him.

I'd suggest you try to talk to him and really listen. Sometimes they will say what we expect or even don't talk at all.
It's not easy but it's when we are 'allowed' to make mistakes rather than doing it later in life.

My kids are always teaching something. Sometimes I feel I must be more present for them, specially on weekends.

Good luck!! :)

Today has taught me that the inner cogs of BL are worked by Elves.
Specifically, Cocaine-addled Elves.

Yasss and you're an elf too now my lovely Sprout! HAHAHAHAHA

Mickey: Exactly what Erikmen said. It's tough. I know, I'm the parent of two stroppy teenagers. It's not easy. Especially "the girl" on her hormonal days! MY GAWD today has been hard! They teach us to be gentle, they teach us to be kind and above all they force patience down our necks and lightning speed. Not every day is going to be perfect but tomorrow is always another day.

Be strong and if the urge to kill them becomes overwhelming PM me! They're not all bad. Somedays are actually funny. I woke up to my Sons 18 inch Starwars Stormtrooper sat in front of the telly giving me a nazi salute. I think the irony was missed on him. I found it fucking hilarious. That boy is a funny, clever little shit. They both are the jewels in my eyes! My sunshine even when they're pissing down on me.

Last edited:
Good one, Sadie. We haven't met, but I wanted to say hi and visit you in your forum; and as I've never posted here before, I think I'm in for a nice subscription.

Hi guy, I hope you find a comfortable home here. It's actually become a welcome and warm place. I think you'd rather enjoy the banter if you stuck around <3

Thank you for the warm welcome! xxx

That being arch on Bluelight is largely a pointless and unrewarding endeavour.

That I'll probably do the same tomorrow, or until I finally scramble this fucking password as I promised to.

That after a 2+ day bender, investment in expensive high quality concealer and moisturiser and very large very dark sunglasses are not a choice but a necessity.

Nothing. How not to get things done. I'd like to learn how to get things done. I think ive taken too many stims, and cant stick on one task, ive ironed 1 shirt, got bored, brushed my teeth, watered a few plants, ordered some ecig stuff off the internet, had half a shave then the battery ran out of charge. 8) Plus I have recently aqcuired more drugs that arent at all conducive to getting anything done, and i dunno how long i will be able to stay away from them for. 8(

I might have a go at fixing the puncture on my bike. Its been needing doing all summer. That should be a "quick win" and a useful thing crossed off the list.

(Well Yesterday)

To plan my journeys better. Not to get stuck on a packed bus at rush hour trying to get home from the park with a large hungry dog wanting his dinner and meds. He barked at me and I had to get off at the nearest stop and walk an hours walk home (after our original 2 n 1/2 hr expedition round the park). I was fookin knackered.

What breed of dog do you have Smiley? I'm a huge dog fan but oddly enough don't know if I'd have one again. Mine have all been rescues and have broken my heart too many times. Same reason I won't keep rats anymore. Think I'll stick with cats.

I take it dog is fed and feet have been well rested!

That's a bit tough ah? Sometimes kids act selfishly and that's why they need us. Specially when they are on their early teens.
I have a son at this age and have been trying to work out different things with him.

I'd suggest you try to talk to him and really listen. Sometimes they will say what we expect or even don't talk at all.
It's not easy but it's when we are 'allowed' to make mistakes rather than doing it later in life.

My kids are always teaching something. Sometimes I feel I must be more present for them, specially on weekends.

Good luck!! :)

Calm down no need to call social services lol to quote the great mind Peter Andre "I love me kids" just venting I'm sure I was an inconsiderate arse hole in my teens too.......or was I? :)

Yasss and you're an elf too now my lovely Sprout! HAHAHAHAHA

Mickey: Exactly what Erikmen said. It's tough. I know, I'm the parent of two stroppy teenagers. It's not easy. Especially "the girl" on her hormonal days! MY GAWD today has been hard! They teach us to be gentle, they teach us to be kind and above all they force patience down our necks and lightning speed. Not every day is going to be perfect but tomorrow is always another day.

Be strong and if the urge to kill them becomes overwhelming PM me! They're not all bad. Somedays are actually funny. I woke up to my Sons 18 inch Starwars Stormtrooper sat in front of the telly giving me a nazi salute. I think the irony was missed on him. I found it fucking hilarious. That boy is a funny, clever little shit. They both are the jewels in my eyes! My sunshine even when they're pissing down on me.

^I was trying to picture that. lol :)

What breed of dog do you have Smiley? I'm a huge dog fan but oddly enough don't know if I'd have one again. Mine have all been rescues and have broken my heart too many times. Same reason I won't keep rats anymore. Think I'll stick with cats.

I take it dog is fed and feet have been well rested!

Dog is(was) fed and well rested thank you for asking Sadie! :) ...I was also well rested and it's a big part of my getting by daily tbh. Aww that just shows how much you loved your doggies. This wee mans my first one and he's a rescue Lab-cross, but he just looks like a yellow/white lab n he's also got epilepsy. He's my world <3 and my motivation. I can't imagine the pain of losing a dog :(<3 ....but they bring such joy to people don't they?! What kinda dogs did u have?

I had a staffie x jack russell. Her name was Duchess when we got her. No way in hell I'm yelling that. Henceforth her name was dutchie. I loved that girl to bits. Never slept a night not in my bed. We had her for years. I loved her so much. Even Shambles had the mis-fortune of knowing her. She creeped him out when she looked at him. This I found to be hilarious! She died a couple of years ago to tumours that were simply too large to operate on. I had to put her down, something I still can't talk about with out crying. I held her so tight.

My family was torn and empty with the loss of her so... I got another rescue. Her name happened to be Dusty...DAFUQ! Too close but it was agreed to keep her name. We had her nearly two years. She died of a sudden massive seizure. She was a staffy. I again, held my dog in my arms as she passed.

I just don't know if I could do that again. I'm a huge supporter of adoption. I know there dogs that are in need of a home. I almost feel selfish for not adopting again but it just hurts so much. It's been a few months since Dusty passed. I still can't even fathom the thought of adoption again.

I'm glad you and dog are well rested. And yes, yes they do bring amazing joy to your life. <3

I have learnt that mixing clonaz,weed and gear mean I cannot remember the vast majority of last night. At least I was at home so I know nothing bad occurred.

I have learnt that mixing clonaz,weed and gear mean I cannot remember the vast majority of last night. At least I was at home so I know nothing bad occurred.

That sounds like a standard evening for me, no surprise then that I never have anything interesting to share

That quitting smoking is difficult to an unwelcome degree.

That no matter how old I get or how many years I have been doing it, the first weekend before I start back to teaching I will be as anxious as a kid starting school for the first time.:p Mind you, we are not talking about giving lectures at Harvard here, we are talking elementary school art teacher! =D