• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What has today taught you?

Today taught me that I can be underpaid in cash but overpaid in laughs at my workplace.

Kindergarten teacher to class: "We are going to learn how to read! Imagine if you did not know how to read when you are a grown-up. Things like driving a car would be very difficult. You couldn't read the words on the signs, like "stop". "

Adorable kindergarten girl, clapping her forehead: "That would be a sonofabitch!"

=D=D=D

YASSSSSSSSSSSS! That#s hilarious! <3

If you managed not to laugh or even crack a smile you're a million times better than me!

Today taught me that I can be underpaid in cash but overpaid in laughs at my workplace.

Kindergarten teacher to class: "We are going to learn how to read! Imagine if you did not know how to read when you are a grown-up. Things like driving a car would be very difficult. You couldn't read the words on the signs, like "stop". "

Adorable kindergarten girl, clapping her forehead: "That would be a sonofabitch!"

=D=D=D

Brilliant! =D
<3

That I can have a mini set top box that plugs into wifi ethernet port and power socket, and then allows me to have full bars on my mobile, since I live in a vacuum apparently, mobile signal wise. Thanks EE.

It's taught me that I've really got to get my shit together. Ha what's new?

I've regressed from having a fairly decent solid footing to start building my life back up again. It wasn't perfect but it was a damn lot better than most are given. Ungrateful cunt. Yup, definitely.

My rational thought has gone to shit. I woke up feeling shite. Mainly due to my gruelling week physically at work made no easier by my heroin abuse with a splash of mxe manic in the middle just to add to the mental torture..

So yeah, I feel like shit. I find myself in Wilkos buying some crap sandwich. I also happen to see citric acid at £1 for 50g, I think I'll have some of that incase I fancy a dig..

Now I'm in the pharmacy getting a needle exchange.. you can see where this is going..

Basically my life is fast becoming fucked again and I keep turning from one chemical to the next to next to keep me afloat in whatever capacity the upcoming event will require..8(

Then I find myself dropping acid trying to find the answers as to why the fuck I'm behaving in such a retarded way. Yeah right. Dumb cunt..

I need to get a grip and fuckin fast..

So, how was your day?%)

I remember reading this when you wrote this. Hope things are better n please don't be hard on yourself. You're not a dumb cunt you just need help that's all. You'll sort this in the end at least you're trying to fight your demons. You do a lot of good positive things so maybe remind yourself of the good things you do instead of going at yourself over negative aspects.

<3

i hope you can get better n also stop this harsh talking to yourself. There's many others who will talk shit about us all without us adding further negative-talk to ourselves ((((scotchy)))) xxxx

Evey

Today has thought me to appreciate what i have as opposed to what i think i am lacking.

Hope your all well.

That highly conservative, judgemental, closed minded, uneducated & ignorant, church going, gossipy, nosy old women with too much time on their hands as neighbours can cause all sorts of problems if you aren't very careful. It's taken her many years to somehow find something on me, i still don't know how she has done so, but now that she has she's making a fucking huge big deal out of it. :|

I am not causing any disturbances or doing anything that would cause any reasonably tolerant person any bother, disruption, disturbance, or annoyance what so ever, but yet she is still sticking her nose in where it is not welcome or even neccessary. The old bitch was deaf as a post but must have got herself a new hearing aid or something. The gossiping alone is bad enough but she is threatening to go one step further which could potentially ruin my life completely.

Im gonna have to be on my best behaviour now for the forseeable to avoid some pretty dreadful potential consequences. This current situation is even worse than living with parents as far as personal freedom and liberty goes. I would move house if it wasn't such a huge and expensive upheaval. :\

Last edited:
Whats happened, MDB, PM me if you want. Why has she got it in for you? Has she reported umyou or has threatened to? If it's your first offence i doubt they'll evict you

Evey

That highly conservative, judgemental, closed minded, uneducated & ignorant, church going, gossipy, nosy old women with too much time on their hands as neighbours can cause all sorts of problems if you aren't very careful. It's taken her many years to somehow find something on me, i still don't know how she has done so, but now that she has she's making a fucking huge big deal out of it. :|

I am not causing any disturbances or doing anything that would cause any reasonably tolerant person any bother, disruption, disturbance, or annoyance what so ever, but yet she is still sticking her nose in where it is not welcome or even neccessary. The old bitch was deaf as a post but must have got herself a new hearing aid or something. The gossiping alone is bad enough but she is threatening to go one step further which could potentially ruin my life completely.

Im gonna have to be on my best behaviour now for the forseeable to avoid some pretty dreadful potential consequences. This current situation is even worse than living with parents as far as personal freedom and liberty goes. I would move house if it wasn't such a huge and expensive upheaval. :\

“Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves”
Abraham Lincoln, Complete Works - Volume XII

stay strong brother...

I'm deliberately keeping things somewhat vague, but it'll be obvious to most that have been reading even some of my posts. She was "off" with me right from day one, when i warmly introduced myself all she could brusquely say was "make sure you park your car in your own space" and then proceeded to park 2/3 in my space from then on. I wasnt even in 'her space' to start with, the mad old witch. :? She just seems to be completely prejudiced against younger people.

Its all quite bitterly ironic in that somehow when i probably was causing some 'disturbances' especially during my phenazepam oblivions she didnt notice a thing, but now that im gradually reducing and weening off many things she has somehow cottoned on.

I cant be evicted because i own my own house. That's not what i am worried about.

Last edited:
“Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves”
Abraham Lincoln, Complete Works - Volume XII

stay strong brother...

Cheers. I do like that quote. As a very "churchy" type she's extremely conservative and the concept of 'freedom' probably would't mean anything to her. She probably believes in the notion of heaven and hell, but if she does ruin my life for no good reason she won't get her place in heaven. She's already been advised by a wiser friend, for sound reasons, not to do what she is threatening to do.