• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

Wrong name spellings really really piss me off as well.

As far as I'm concerned, it's an insult if someone can't be bothered getting the spelling of your name right.... and if I see my name mispelled on anything (especially things that are trying to SELL me something!) I'll immediately lose instant respect for that person or company.

I go so far as to call people to check the spelling of their name when I send important documents. It's really, really unprofessional - especially if you're trying to get someone's business.

And as someone pointed out, when you have your full name in an email address and you get one, or both, spelled wrong in the reply, it makes me seethe. If it's in a work context and I'm a customer - this is a very bad start from my point of view ;)

Yeah.

people who peg the washing (t-shirts, tops and and the like) by the goddamned shoulders... do i WANT to walk around with these prongs sticking out of my shoulders looking like a tool?

- N O -

fold it over the damned line PLEASE

cleanliness.. especially in areas of hygiene in the house (bathroom/kitchen).. i despise when people put their used dishes by the sink, when you can rinse them and stack them in the dishwasher BESIDE the sink.. and when people use their hands to retrieve shared food (scooping peanut butter from the jar, or picking that one piece of cheese from the salad bowl that everyones eating from) OR when their mouth has been on their utensils and they dip that utensil into shared food.. im very anal about my partner defrosting meat in the kitchen sink, it erks me, as well as leaves a pool of blood like mess that i cant stand to be near... i cant handle raw meats (even seafood), and my fridge needs to be organised with condiments/margarine etc. on the top shelf, deli products, cheeses and yogurts on the second, juice, water and wine on the third, and veges in the crisper and or fourth shelf.. ok im scaring myself now, and think ill shut up.. o.c.d much?...sheesh. ha

...kytnism...:|

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Wrong name spellings really really piss me off as well.

As far as I'm concerned, it's an insult if someone can't be bothered getting the spelling of your name right...
Hehe, what about online aliases? Not many people get my name right the first (or second or third) time. Serves me right for picking a completely unnatural word, with two linguistic indicators of emphasis (the 'r's). So yeah, people almost always type it as Tarsalan. But meh, as long as people know who they're talking to, I don't mind.

foudn a new one only recently

i never wore a watch but now do...

my watch has to be EXACT

like to the point where i spent about a minute on the phone to "1194"...

On the 3rd stoke the time will be... and i got it exact to that

kinda fuckin freaky

YA FUCKIN FREAK!

^^ I'm the same.

My watch is always set to the exact second, courtesy of the talking man.

I even reset other peoples clocks if they're wrong. 8(

Ha, me too, I thought I was weird but now I know, I'm just the other kind of normal too... ;) Luckily my parent's bought me this really nice citizen watch that automatically calibrates with the UTC and adds on time according to your timezone, I love it, never a second late, and furthermore, it even syncs the analog seconds with the didgitl seconds =D

I HATE people putting their feet on my bed (with shoes on) I think it's digusting and disrespectful. I can't stand it.
Money also, I keep an excel sheet of all my expenses / owing to / owed etc.
I like things organised, my desk is organised, my work and home pc's are organised with folders for everything, I can't stand random files in everywhich place. Less is more. I like simplicity in low numbers.

:)

duck duck said:
Money also, I keep an excel sheet of all my expenses / owing to / owed etc.
*Raises hand* Guilty
duck duck said:
I like things organised, my desk is organised, my work and home pc's are organised with folders for everything, I can't stand random files in everywhich place.
Also guilty... My desk is generally a bit untidy, but only because I refuse to put anything away until it's in it's proper home.

Wow... looking at all the evidence, I think I may have some issues.

Now that I actually have a cd tower, my cds are in alphabetical order and I like them to stay that way. Luckily the only person who uses them on a regular basis is my sister, who also keeps her collection alphabetised :)

im anal about dishes lying around..i hate it! i like them to go straight into the dishwasher...and the other thing is the toilet paper sitting on the roll so it goes over, not under...

1. The way my shirts are ironed
2. Ensuring the cap is put back on the toothpaste
3. The cleanliness of my floors

I've just read this whole thread i nthe hope that it would remind me about something I am anal about. And I can't find a single thing.

The fact is, I just don't care that much.

I have to have everything in my pantry and bathroom facing forward and in rows.

When I have a beer coaster at a pub or wherever, the beer has to be in the middle of said coaster.

I only worked this one out the other night. :D

xcidium said:
When I have a beer coaster at a pub or wherever, the beer has to be in the middle of said coaster.

I only worked this one out the other night. :D

my boy's like this, the coaster also has to be parallel to the edge of the table :\

Re-wrapping blocks of cheese properly in glad wrap. If it's not done correctly the whole block can be ruined. And i get the kilo blocks so that's a lot o' cheese to waste.

Also, i gotta have the tv volume or stereo volume etc on an even number. OCD anyone? :)