Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
yes... that is correct!!!

What are you fuckin ANAL about???

What are you that obsessive compulsive about it makes other people sick!!!

Most people find it sickening, but its not that bad i dont think...

Mine is...

All my CD's (about 250) are in Alphabetical Order, also Chronological order...

Not only that, but i have all the cases in a stand, no cd's sit in the cases... The CD's sit in a CD wallet...

I once had a gf, that i left at the house one day, and she decided she would mix them all up to see my reaction, she then spent the next day, sitting at home putting them all back into order, due to me threatening her to breakup our relationship

Its not that bad, im sure other people are going to say much worse habits they have!!!

All my books (and I have v. many) are organized by fiction/non-fiction. Then by type of non-fiction. Then alphabetically by author. Can't stand it if someone puts them back in the wrong place. Absolutely cannot stand it!

my music....absolutly anal about it....noone is more knowlegable about my style than me and i always like to prove it....not many people to prove it with tho...but thats what i am anal about

Tonnes of things! But... the one I'm thinking of right now is ppl eating in my car. I don't mind ppl having a drink in my car so long as they are careful not to spill it etc, but ppl eating (especially things like pies with pastry, or burgers from maccas with tonnes of lettuce) and leaving crumbs and little shrivelled up bits of lettuce in my car really shits me. I also hate it when ppl leave their mail in my car and then call me up and expect me to drive back to their place to return it in the middle of the night...
I could go on for ever... but I'll let other ppl have a turn now :)

What am i anal about? Hmmm
Appropriatly it would be about having the toilet paper hung the right way on the holder, definatly has to be over not under

Plastic bags - i work at officeworks and it really really shits me when i get someone comming in buying a little tiny box of staples or bulldog clips and they ask for a plastic bag. Stick it in your fucking pocket. Oh.. but that would be tooo hard!.. I also love it when people with a big empty backpak on their back ask for a plasic bag. From what ive seen after the many customers ive served, Aussies rnt too bad at it... Asian people tend to be the worst offenders, and no, im not racist, its a fact!

Infact one time, when we ran out of small bags, the dude who was buying a box of staples asked for the only bags we had.. massive 1m tall bags. What a freak. I felt like choking him with a telephone.

Last edited:
^^i can vouch for that fact.

one of the things i'm anal about is refilling my water bottle. if someone is going to do theirs and they offer to take mine too, i'll always refuse. i need to know that when it's done, that any remaining dregs in the bottle have been poured out. you cannot, i repeat cannot mix old water with new water.

You know what, I can't think of a single thing I'm anal about! My boyfriend has heaps though. His include:

* Put the toilet roll on the holder, not sitting on top of the used cardboard tube
* Turn lights off when you leave the room
*Shut doors to other rooms when the heater is on
*Clean glasses properly - with the long-handled swishing brush, when doing the dishes
*Don't put large items in the small waste bin in the bathroom
*CD's: same as Officer Chops above
*Locking doors - both main door and wire door, even if leaving the house for only a few minutes (windows must be checked too)
*He likes to put things in the bottom of the shower a certain way
* No cat in the bedroom (although he's relaxed about that a bit... I sneak him in)

As you can see, I'm constantly getting yelled at :D
The only things that I really like are: my routines (mornings especially, I get upset if that's not exactly the same), and I am quite anal about money... I like to know what's owed to me, what I owe to others, and I write it all down in a lot of detail and stress until things are evened up. Even if Dale owes me $5 I can't relax until it's sorted out... it's not like he's going anywhere! But it still bugs me.

^^ Yaaaay!

It looks like he has a few obsessive compulsive traits :) Just like me!

If i walk on a footpath i cant stand on the lines that separate the paving :(

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
* No cat in the bedroom (although he's relaxed about that a bit... I sneak him in)
I am so not a fan of pets in the bedroom either.

One time, my girlfriend and i were house-sitting her brother's house. She would let their large dog (with a skin diease) sleep in the bed during the day with the doona over it.

I only found out in the morning... after i had just slept in there!! 8o

But I don't think im too anal about anything.

Must have a drink with my meal...but that's not too much to expect is it?
When I put on briefs I always align my ballsack for the most comfortable position.

LOL what a great topic!!

Im anal about a few things.. u can ask Witch Doctor to vouch for that...

Im anal about cleanliness.. thats my BIGGEST ONE.. UGH CANT STAND fucking dirty house, it all needs to be orderly and neat and clean!

Im anal about HOW my bed gets made, omg i spend a long time making it perfectly so i can sleep perfectly in my perfect bed... and some WANKER comes over every weekend and messes it up on purpose cause he knows it FUCKING SHITS ME. =D

Im anal about HOW my condiments go onto my sandwich, they have an order and i dont like it being messed up!!!

Im anal about how things should be cooked... there is a perfect way to do it!

Im anal about planning things and plan very far ahead to avoid stress so im organised, but i do put myself out ALOT, like planning a head for a rave, dinner, parties whatever.... plan plan plan, waste so much time worrying in my little head.

So yeah im sure theres many other things im anal about but i cant remember them all in one go..

Thank you , please drive thru....

ehhh i'm a bit anal about matching. Like for example...

a typical outfit would be

black shirt black pants
pink scarf
pink shoes
black bag
pink makeup

optional extras - belt + hat :\
ehhh......it needs to end....but i love it so much...matching...makes me...excited :)

OH

and also anal about dishes as in, HATE it when people leave dirty dishes in actual sink, have to be rinsed off and stacked next to sink....

COFFEE!

I swear to the gods if you pour the hot water before the milk, i will punch you square in the face =D

My wardrobe must be in c o l o u r order. It is then divided into subdivisions for example jumpers, coats, summer tops, suits etc

My boy must have the amp/radio volume on a multiple of 5. For example 5, 10, 15, 20 etc He gets very stressed if the volume is left on anything else

my hair. oh so anal about my hair. i visit the hairdressers about every 3 weeks getting the colour redone, trims and treatments etc. i have every smoothing/straightening/treatment product under the sun, and i wont use anything but the ghd straightener.

i spend hours going over over my hair before i go out, and regardless of how straight it looks to everyone else, its never straight enough for me.

this dude poured beer in my hair one night when i was clubbing and i left the man bleeding. after my friends dragged me off him and were pulling me away i even took off my shoes to throw at his head. and from where i kicked him in the stomach with my metal stiletto heel, he had this hideous hideous purple/red lump. and i still maintain he deserved every bit of punishment.

Last edited:
littleone said:

this dude poured beer in my hair one night when i was clubbing and i left the man bleeding. after my friends dragged me off him and were pulling me away i even took off my shoes to throw at his head. and from where i kicked him in the stomach with my metal stiletto heel, he had this hideous hideous purple/red lump. and i still maintain he deserved every bit of punishment.

There's guys that PAY for that sort of treatment. A bit of beer in the hair is cheap for them ;)

I am OBSESSED with hand washing. I have to wash my hands after i do every single task. I also make people wash their hands before they come into my house- i even watch them to make sure. (Sad huh :)
I LOATHE shoes in my house. I have nearly sent people into therapy after i yelled at them to take their shoes off.
Lights left on when the room is empty.
Clothes dropped on the floor have to be washed. My clothes pile is huge that is with doing at least one load of clothes a day (there are 5 of us here).

These are the main ones.. i think.

I must say some of you guys here scare me...;) =D

pillsnapa said:
There's guys that PAY for that sort of treatment. A bit of beer in the hair is cheap for them ;)

hahaha! i dont think he enjoyed it though. he kept using the words "fuck off" and "physco bitch".