• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

Standby is there for a reason, it's purpose is to keep the I.C. (integrated circuits, or "microchips") at a consistant temperature in order to extend the lifespan of said electronic device.

And for the record I'm anal about proper use of information.

OPINION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR FACT!!

Do You Have To, Do You Have To, Do You Have To....

cuddlefish said:
Standby is there for a reason, it's purpose is to keep the I.C. (integrated circuits, or "microchips") at a consistant temperature in order to extend the lifespan of said electronic device.

I seriously didn't know that.
And that's the type of shit I love to know.
Thankyou!

And 1-2-(3)-4,
las' night,
I had this dream,
it was all hazy an'
seemin'ly
~~~~from the not-to-distant-past~~~~
Engage Kafka-Thrusts

There were three figures
sitting at an oversized table,
apparently on high-chairs,
only slightly towering over me.

The air was misty,
but through the mist I could make out
five shimmering blue faces.

One was receeding,
two emerging,
and two stable.

A distinct air of height,
child-bearin'-capacities
& hommosexuality
abound,
with the gayness
fading away,
and more femminity & such
creeping in.

I was yelling something,
but no sound came out.

Something about battery-acid spilling
all over a perfectly good
PIT OF DEBAUCHERY
caus only one damn fool
was holdin' it.
And it got to "heavy", for jus' one man.

What does it all mean.

A
Nice
Alcoholic
Lesson -

For You All.

Love
The Cranberries.
:)

my books!!!!

im genereally a very nice person and if you ask i'll quite happily lend you one, but if i catch someone dog earing a page or bending the cover around behind the other so help me god i'll tear their fucking nose off with my teeth. its not that hard to take care of someone elses book is it.

plus if i see a book (anyones) getting wrecked it bugs the shit outta me. i discovered that i love david gemmel books because i was in a bar and people were walking all over one of his books on the floor so i went over picked it up and rescued it. turned out to be an enjoyable discovery

Hanging clothes on the line - there must be minimal material covered by peg. I don't like to iron, so if you just fold half a garment over the line and peg it in the middle (like my dad) it leaves a big mark. Pegging must be done on the very corner of clothes, with a tiny fold over the clothes line.

I am more than happy to let people borrow shit, but im really anal about people not retuning things on time etc. What is that really? Do people have no respect?

Also......lateness.....pull your finger out sunshine and move that ass.

and shoes inside......the Japanese got it right with the whole no shoes inside deal. Youll be suprised how clean and fluffy your carpet stays.

whoa, haven't posted for a while... alright, i'm anal about 3 sets of things firstly; socks...

in my world; their are normal socks, then their are "bed socks"... bed socks don't leave the bed, and NEVER wear 'em to the gym... they never leave the bed - minus that permanent 30-second-rule, 10 inches out from your bed zone; the same distance from you and your alarm clock, or phone (while charging) etc etc... minus that...

im very anal about my bed socks; if im sleeping with girl, she has to be either sockless or wearing new clean sock...

i really don't get why, people spend so much time investing in their bed; headboard perfect, lighting, cotton soft blankets, fluffy pillows... then f*cking put their dirty socks on everything!

rah! grrrrrrrrr.... :X

+i hate for finger nail, toe nail clippings be anywhere minus in the bin or up in a electrolux... nothing pisses me off more than finding crusty toe nail clippings somewhere unexpected; like on your desk, on your pillow... i mean, what the fuck is that?!

+this is one of my biggest peeves; i hate when i have clothes lying around; and someone takes my week-worn jeans (the same jeans i was stomping all over a rave, or a marketplace in... etc), with the cuffs are dirty, covered in glitter or muck, what-have-u etc and they simply just throw 'em on clean clothes...

i'm not saying don't put my jeans with other clothes; but don't put the cuffs of my jeans on my washed clothes; just have the cuff slightly off the chair or bed... etc...

Im Anal about synchronization,

If you see my room, my cloths, office, everything has to be synchronized.

Like in my room the speakers have to be the same distance apart, I had to buy two Cd racks and two bonsai trees.

not sure if other people have said similar things, but there are a few things which I tend to be pretty anal about.

when I buy a cd it really shits me if the price tag is one of those rediculously sticky ones, so when you try and take it off it leaves sticky shit all over the case which is difficult to clean off properly. this is completely annoying because I take pride in the condition of my cd collection :).

when im making music and twiddling with parameters, I tend to want to leave them on "good" values... eg. if im doing an eq cut i'll want it at 300 Hz and not 298 Hz etc. I also do this with volume levels on cds players and such as someone else has already mentioned.

when I buy a cd it really shits me if the price tag is one of those rediculously sticky ones, so when you try and take it off it leaves sticky shit all over the case which is difficult to clean off properly. this is completely annoying because I take pride in the condition of my cd collection .

Absolutely...especially those metal strip ones.

roger the shrubber said:

when I buy a cd it really shits me if the price tag is one of those rediculously sticky ones, so when you try and take it off it leaves sticky shit all over the case which is difficult to clean off properly. this is completely annoying because I take pride in the condition of my cd collection :).

Buy yourself some Eucalyptus Oil!
http://www.fgb.com.au/ProductProfiles/BosEucOilPP.htm

That shit gets stickers off like MAGIC. It's the best glue/gum/tar/sticky shit remover that was ever invented. And then when you have a cold you can use it in a bowl of hot water to breathe better too ;)

Hint: If you go looking for it in the supermarket, it's in the health & beauty section... ie. near the panadol and stuff.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Buy yourself some Eucalyptus Oil!
http://www.fgb.com.au/ProductProfiles/BosEucOilPP.htm

That shit gets stickers off like MAGIC. It's the best glue/gum/tar/sticky shit remover that was ever invented. And then when you have a cold you can use it in a bowl of hot water to breathe better too ;)

Hint: If you go looking for it in the supermarket, it's in the health & beauty section... ie. near the panadol and stuff.
excellent! thanks. actually I think I have some of that stuff lying around the house somewhere so I will try it next time.

I'm anal about my books and my cds. My cds each have their place - respect that.

Also if I lend a book to you and I catch you leaving it open flat, or bending the corners of pages be prepared for an extreme verbal admonishment. That's what fucking book marks are for (If you don't have one any scrap piece of paper will suffice - be inventive - I'm using a leftover Korean bank note from my changeover at Seoul at the moment)...

^ that's so cool! (i realise this isn't why you're doing it, but i would think that was cool if i looked over someone's shoulder and saw them using a foreign banknote as a bookmark :p)

i'm a chronic dogearrer :( i think it adds character. but not to other people's books.

i'm anal about feet on my bed. only people who i deem to have clean enough feet (ie. people i like) are allowed to put them on my bed. i start feeling really dirty when I see people putting their feet on my bed. :\

don't other people use weird things as bookmarks too? currently, i have the following items in books as bookmarks:
post-it notes;
cheque request from uni;
another book;
an assortment of unopened mail.

Mary Poppins said:
i'm anal about feet on my bed.

A girl at school was really anal about any person on her bed, other then herself! Like no one could lie on her bed or against her pillow, we finally got it out of her as to why... something about "I don't want people on my bed, I have sex in there!" 8) Ok then...

Um, yep I'm anal about my books, dog-earing and the like BUT especially with big books, if you are reading them really flat open and it gets a crack down the spine I will get VERY ANGRY!!

I also find I hate starting a job and not being able to finish it, at least that's my excuse as to why I don't start essays for a while...

Last edited:
onetwothreefour said:
don't other people use weird things as bookmarks too? currently, i have the following items in books as bookmarks:
post-it notes;
cheque request from uni;
another book;
an assortment of unopened mail.

bobby pins work well for me, slid onto the page, you just have to make yourself put them the same way round every time so you dont start reading the mext page over and get all confused.

on topic... i hate when people look at me like i'm insane when its really that they're actually just fucking stupid. eg a woman at work today.
stupid woman: "can i get a $15 recharge card?"
me: .... which network?
stupid woman: "*sigh*telstra!" and shoots me a look like clearly i should have known that.