• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

I'm anal about rinsing plates. When it's my turn to wash up or load the dishwasher I don't want to deal with huge remnants of everybody elses food. Fuck that. And seeing as you can't put that shit in the dishwasher it's only polite to rinse (or soak if it's something that is caked on) your plates etc. after finishing eating.

^ you have a DISHWASHER? :(

I abhor dishes in the sink but unfortunately they're a fact of life when you don't have a dishwasher. I'm not doing dishes 3 times a day, fuck that. I can't wait until I can shove them in a big metal drawer and push a button once every couple of days.

Yeah a previous housemate who knows how things work saw it out the front of someones house and realised there was pretty much nothing wrong with it. It took him about 5 minutes to fix. Dumbarses :)

It's not rusted or otherwise either so I don't really see any other reason for them to have thrown it out rather than lack of knowledge of the problem. Their loss...

And I have no problem with dishes on the sink, I just hate unrinsed (it takes like 3 seconds after you finish a meal before everything has had time to harden) dishes on the sink.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
God, I don't even know where half my CD's are. They're all stacked in a jumble next to the stereo, and there's a mysterious amount of empty cases amongst them :D

Dale on the other hand.... well I won't even go there. Suffice to say I'm not to touch them!

Oh this is so me. I have CD's in my bedroom, in the lounge room, in the computer room, in the playstation, in the car and I just leave empty CD cases everywhere or I put whatever CD I find into whatever CD case I find.

It's frustrating but I'm a lazy person.

And i'm not anal about anything. I live in mess and i'm ok with that